It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLEASE tell me this is only the Moon and not something else!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devestator
Must be nibiru

Or Melancholia.

Yeah, I think I might need to take a break from ATS already. Someone U2U me when an explanation is posted as to how a freaking planet can get that close to us without even a scintilla of devastation. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I dismissed it as Venus since you can see the rings of Venus in an enhanced photo comparison I posted later in that thread.

But this certainly is not Venus.

Rings of Venus? When did Venus get rings?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ohiotim2112

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On my thread above, scroll about 1/3 of the way down the page and you'll see the photo I was comparing it to, which was supposed to be Venus, but obviously not an actual photo. No, Venus doesn't have rings, but the similarity between my enhanced photo and the artist's rendering of Venus (which included polar rings) was intriguing to say the least. I still don't believe that photo was a lens flare. If you look at the enhanced, zoomed in photo, you'll see what I'm talking about. I guess I shouldn't have posted that photo since everyone is focusing more on it than what I would actually like to analyze here.

Goodnight... gotta get back to reality.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
www.timeanddate.com...

I doubt that is the moon.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Definitely lens flare. Guess I'm not sure how others can say it's anything more than that.

Sometimes I wonder if we were all dogs, how many of us would be chasing their own tails swearing they were another dog...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
recently in the southern hemisphere saturn has been very close to the sun i believe it's saturn that explains the rings

The other one is the moon

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Venus would not be that big with the naked eye. It's not a celestial body.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

How is Venus not a celestial body? It's visible with the naked eye outside of Earth's atmosphere isn't it?

It would definitely not be that large although it is the brightest object in the night sky after the Moon.

The object in the OP photos is nothing more than a lens flare as previously posted a number of times. Nothing that large could be that close to the Earth without causing some effects. Look what the Moon does to our oceans for Pete's sake.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Neumayer station is freaky. I have been watching the camera feed for a couple months now, here and there. The camera takes a still picture about every 10 minutes, no direct live feed i don't think. Anyway, i first heard of Neumayer Station while looking into Antarctica You Tube videos. I watched a couple video's of things that looked like celestial bodies appearing and moving with the sun, and then, this is when i got hooked on Neumayer, all of a sudden, the picture changes to 3 men in Radioactive Suits! All pointing to something off camera in the distance. Very interesting..Then, the next picture update, the 3 men in the suits are standing in a circle with what it looks to be.... an old man with no suit on, He is holding something bright. Can't tell what they were doing. Interesting stuff there at Neumayer Station, if I can find the pics i'll try to post.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BluePillOrRedPill
Neumayer station is freaky. I have been watching the camera feed for a couple months now, here and there. The camera takes a still picture about every 10 minutes, no direct live feed i don't think. Anyway, i first heard of Neumayer Station while looking into Antarctica You Tube videos. I watched a couple video's of things that looked like celestial bodies appearing and moving with the sun, and then, this is when i got hooked on Neumayer, all of a sudden, the picture changes to 3 men in Radioactive Suits! All pointing to something off camera in the distance. Very interesting..Then, the next picture update, the 3 men in the suits are standing in a circle with what it looks to be.... an old man with no suit on, He is holding something bright. Can't tell what they were doing. Interesting stuff there at Neumayer Station, if I can find the pics i'll try to post.

cool story bro

goodluck with finding the pics! check your temporary internet folder maybe who knows they are still there

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I couldn't find any still pics. I had to go back and look through you tube video's. The pics in question starts out the video but he passes it by and returns to it at 3:05 in. Keep in mind, everytime the frame changes, 10 minutes have past. They call that a step. The guy who makes this video is a total tool and I laughed the whole video, HAHAHA. A hell of alot of light flashes and weird stuff in the video though. This guy takes it a little too far though, lol.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Definate flag and star. This looks very authentic. But most of the responses reminds me that we will not accept simple solutions, because simple solutions always confuse us. Thus.....

If no one wants to say it then I will:

Could this possibly be the second sun ( or brown dwarf star) that has been predicted as becoming visible during the period of cleansing? I realise the post in ATS "Waring from the Benevolents" has its strengths and weaknessess, but I found it interesting that ET man's theory mentions its presence which is still in another dimention, such as ghost or spirits, which will be coming into our dimention at the time of 'cleansing'.

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Ok, so i just went over todays neumayer footage and you can clearly see the object behind the building presentng only half the circle. not a lens flare. I think its too big to be the moon but i've never been there to see it.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

maybe thats the explanation for the sounds in the sky. you know the rumblings all over the world. maybe its the ETs coming through slowly

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ohiotim2112

your "lens flare" shows itself halfway behind the building today. cant cut a flare in half

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
As was stated by someone else here, the highest probability is a problem with the camera.

1. The sun 'moves' through the series of photos as any celestial object would be expected to due to the rotation of Earth.
2. Any other celestial body would do the same thing.
3. The object, artifact, or glitch in the image does not move.
4. Because the 'object' in question does not move, this points to a problem with the camera.

My experience as a photographer, familiarity with light leaks, lens flare, and other effects caused by camera defects further supports this as being a problem with the camera.

The effect could also the the result of a dot of moisture, ice, or some other debris blown directly onto the lens, too close to focus, creating a static light artifact, that does not move across the sky as would be expected of a celestial object, though it creates the illusion of one.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by saintinwaiting

BeePee is a fearmonger and an idiot. He was the guy who was saying there were steel eating bugs attacking the well during the BP disaster.....also said the steel was morphing into animal heads

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
i am a scientist. and without doubt it is not lense flare. this anomaly is only known by a few, but that large object it the USS FEDERAL RESERVE! It is an interplanetary battle ship that destroys planets. Do not be alarmed! Ron Paul knows how to defeat this planet eater. You must stuff its pie hole with a barack. does any one have one that they are not using anymore? time is of the essence! we only have untill 2012!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
No nice halo on today's run, but there is a lens flare in exactly the same place as the one yesterday that prompted this thread

(had it been a celestrial object then obviously we could all have seen it with our own eyes this morning
)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
why are there people on here saying it could be an unknown planet/brown dwarf star????!!!

surely you are not that dumb.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join