It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Board Rife With Conflict of Interest, GAO Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

The makeup of the Federal Reserve’s board of directors poses a conflict of interest and there is concern that several financial firms and corporations could have reaped monetary benefits from their executives’ close ties to the Fed, according to a new report released today by the Government Accountability Office.

Federal Reserve Board Rife With Conflict of Interest, GAO Report

This looks like more icing for the bankster cake. I just about think it is time for someone to get in front of this corruption money train before it hits a wall and takes the entire planet down with it.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The Federal Reserve IS a conflict of interest, generally speaking.

They are supposed to keep inflation and credit aggregates under control and yet they have things like "Target inflation" and they pursue policies that blow up credit aggregates beyond what is necessary in the overall economy.

They violate their charter on a constant basis and they get away with it because when their charter was written no one put an "or else" clause in print.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

The days of trying to dehumanize,discredit, and label the opposition as nutters is over.
I'm am sure the mainstream media,hawks ,doves, and overlords have been watching data/opinions
presented on sites like this for some time. Our opinions and intelligence do matter.

Case in point, as evidence of the ABC article you so kindly shared proves, this awareness has seeped into the mainstream media. Rightly so, and long overdue.

I suggest you might like this article?, but particularly this excellent recent video interview of
Dr. Zbigniew Brzezinski. It is an mind opener.

Link to article :

www.veteranstoday.com... -time-to-control-the-rich-and-shameless-video

Video Link: www.msnbc.msn.com...

S&F to You

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

So accurate and to the point, that you've got me wondering if "Advanced Economics" is standard
training in Boot Camp these days.

Good to infer that you have kept that mental bayonet sharp.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Just caught this video, which pretty much covers the issues discussed. It's Dylan Ratigan and senator Bernie Sanders.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

We might be looking back this moment of time a few years from now and remember the year that it all changed and the biggest house of cards ever erected came burning down. Good video. Like someone lighting a million little fires in the biggest house of cards.

edit on 19-10-2011 by wayouttheredude because: dsylexic

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Too bad those two are not on the ballot for President/Vice President.

Now That would Be A Show!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

The dumb GI is a stereotype promoted by Hollywood liberals.

It's just that simple.

You would be surprised to see how many of us know what is going on.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I have to agree with that statement. I remember I was sitting down in the command hooch and my battalion commander came up behind me and saw what I was reading when we were out in the field on an exercise. It was a book on applied quantum mechanics. He came over once it hit him what I was reading and he ask me if I was interested in officer training. I told him straight out that I had bigger plans than the Army. He kind of smirked but nodded his head in agreement.

The point is that even officers in the military think of the grunts as being pretty dumb. They often find out that there are some really smart people that join just to further their education. They forget that some us joined to get out of some small town where their are few good jobs or money for college.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

Well I joined to destroy Americas enemies. No joke. Many officers go from BCT straight through to OCS. And never actually interact with the grunts they are tasked to lead.

However, when it comes to things like the Federal Reserve and how the banking industry works, I believe that battle can only be fought through the use of the very same system they use.

Americans are just starting to figure out how that system works. And the revolution will be won without ever having fired a shot or spilled a drop of blood if Americans can understand how to use it.
edit on 19-10-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

I never considered you as that. Not for a moment. I was just trying to make you laugh.
Fail on my behalf I guess.
Back to Topic :

The dumb GI is a stereotype promoted by Hollywood liberals.

It's just that simple.

You would be surprised to see how many of us know what is going on.

edit on 19-10-2011 by Wildmanimal because: typo

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Didn't think you were.

No worries sir.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Looks like They have called a secret meeting to discuss these looming issues before them.

Treasury calls a secret meeting of the .01%

I would like to be a fly on the wall at that meeting. It would be more interesting than the chanting mob and police presence outside the Hay-Adams Hotel where the secret meeting will be held on Nov 1st.

new topics

top topics

join