It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

84% would pay more under Cain's 9-9-9 plan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
Government must get off our backs, out of our pockets and out of our way
9% Business Flat Tax
◦Gross income less all purchases from other U.S. located businesses, all capital investment, and net exports.
◦Empowerment Zones will offer deductions for the payroll of those employed in the zone
9% Individual Flat Tax.
◦Gross income less charitable deductions.
◦Empowerment Zones will offer additional deductions for those living and/or working in the zone.
9% National Sales Tax.
◦Unlike a state sales tax, which is an add-on tax that increases the price of goods and services, this is a replacement tax. It replaces taxes that are already embedded in selling prices. By replacing higher marginal rates in the production process with lower marginal rates, marginal production costs actually decline, which will lead to prices being the same or lower, not higher.
www.hermancain.com...
straight from the horses mouth

okay there is the important stuff. The VERY FIRST LINE IS POLITELY AND ELOQUINTLY STATED BEND OVER AND PAY CORP AMERICA BCHES! get rid of gov, and pay businesses hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like hogwash

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by netwarrior

I see, point taken. Well congratulations I guess on joining me as being in the 50% of the population that pays taxes. Someone has to pay for all the checks being handed out to idiots like this adult baby not to mention all the welfare, food stamps, etc.

As for the tax on unprepared foods I didn't realize some states tax that. I currently live in Indiana and there is no tax on it, which is the way it should be. Previously I lived in Michigan and they don't tax unprepared foods either.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join