It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud of gold dust caught on tape at Bethel church 10-14-11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Exactly this. You can CLEARLY see movement from what appears to be a ventilation grill on the ceiling.

Don't fart and tell me it's a miracle.

While I agree with your assessment of this event...have you ever considered the intricacy of the human digestive tract, the interplay of microbes we're dependent upon and our biology they rely upon...the wonder of olfactory receptors, and much much more?

I cannot honestly tell you farts are not miraculous, friend. There is wonder in even the most mundane.

You win this round. But next time, Praetorius. NEXT TIME!

**Shakes fist**

Ok, that's my first and last off topic post of the day. Promise!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
And in unrelated news 17 members of Bethel Church have been hospitalized with Mesothelioma. Here's Chad with the weather!
edit on 19-10-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The biggest thing I noticed was the amount of cell phones and cameras the members had out. When I attend church the people silence and put away their phones as a show of respect. This is not helping the faith in any way. The focus has been taken off of God. God does not operate this way. If you ask me how I know I will refer you to His word.

Signs were for the Jew, wisdom is for the Gentile.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
" Magic gold dust, comes out of nowhere,
Let us sing, sing to our lord!
Show me your glory!!"

Really?
Couldn't they pick a less, uhm, revealing song?

Sorry, but I just hate to see, how 'religious' people, will make tricks on their fellow members, just to get them to keep coming, or just hopes that the church will get a little more attention?

Its like when people hoax a video of ghosts, ufo's, what-ever.

I don't blame these people believing it, but I blame the people who did this, and I really hate such low scum riders.

Sorry for my rant, nothing personal.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Why do people keep recording to God as He?

If God gave birth to the universe then she would be feminine if you had to choose from one or the other gender.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

That was really funny
But here is the term for death by gold poisoning: lagophthalmos

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

That was really funny
But here is the term for death by gold poisoning: lagophthalmos

hehe thanks, but I was trying to imply that it was asbestos.

Regardless, I just learned something new!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

I refer to God as He because scripture does not say He gave birth to the universe. It says He spoke it into existence. Since I believe and accept this as truth, I call Him- He.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Maybe asbestos abatement was part of the church expansion project. Cheap way of getting rid of the stuff.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
Why do people keep recording to God as He?

If God gave birth to the universe then she would be feminine if you had to choose from one or the other gender.

And how does a woman get pregnant?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
What a pathetic attempt to stage a "miracle!" I call HOAX. I can't believe the OP believes this childish nonsense.

Hint: God doesn't need our help in creating miracles, nor does he need money!

I would go as far to call it a false miracle. What does the Bible say about that?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
[I would go as far to call it a false miracle. What does the Bible say about that?

The bible calls for false prophets to be put to death actually

If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder, and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, 'Let us follow other gods' (gods you have not known) 'and let us worship them,' you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he preached rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way the Lord your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you" (Deuteronomy 13:1–5 NIV).

edit on 19-10-2011 by dashen because: quote

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I think I might go down to that church, climb up in the ventilation shaft, start pissing on the church-goers from above, and see how they react. "Everybody look! God is showering us with his affection! Bask in his golden glory!"

That made me laugh mate, nice one

As for this pathetic miracle.... Now if your magic God was real and he created Us, the animals, plants,all living things, Earth and the whole effing Universe.Do you not think he/she/it could do a lot better than a bit of gold dust?
I mean how pathetic and brainwashed do you have to be to believe this.
Me wearing a sheet in the dark with a torch would of been more convincing. At least tell the pastor to use some holographic technology, I mean we are in the 21st century.
Well its not all bad. I had a good laugh

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
His disciples said to him, HEY Jesus... "is circumcision useful or not
"

Jesus(aka?) says, "
... If it where useful, their father would produce children already circumcised from their mother... RATHER... The TRUE circumcision in spirit has become profitable in every gold dust respect."

But Sirius to B... I'm a little worried
and think we should call DHS... That could be some kind of Annunaki bio-attack... Knowing how stupid the worshiping sheeple would be to think it was from the real God
... Hurry!... There may be some END OF TIME left... Some Bio-weapons, toxins, heavy metals... could take days or weeks to feel sick from... or God forbid die...
If you're a part of that "Alleged Miracle" please either confess to it being a money church CHARLATAN up the donation schema to leach every last drop of $ blood from the... poor living on a prayer sheeple... Or go to a doctor/emergency room... And get the "alleged gold substance" checked at a real professional lab... ASAP!!!

Jesus also said, "No prophet is welcome on his home turf; doctors(charlatans) don't cure those who know them."

Mr X-ULTRA/EPHATHA... Just knowing in my heart that this gold dust alleged Miracle... Is no Mark 8:22-25

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
[I would go as far to call it a false miracle. What does the Bible say about that?

The bible calls for false prophets to be put to death actually

If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder, and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, 'Let us follow other gods' (gods you have not known) 'and let us worship them,' you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he preached rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way the Lord your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you" (Deuteronomy 13:1–5 NIV).

edit on 19-10-2011 by dashen because: quote

edit on 19-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

Exactly this. You can CLEARLY see movement from what appears to be a ventilation grill on the ceiling.

Don't fart and tell me it's a miracle.

While I agree with your assessment of this event...have you ever considered the intricacy of the human digestive tract, the interplay of microbes we're dependent upon and our biology they rely upon...the wonder of olfactory receptors, and much much more?

I cannot honestly tell you farts are not miraculous, friend. There is wonder in even the most mundane.

Well they certainly are when your stomach is wracked with gas pains.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
And in unrelated news 17 members of Bethel Church have been hospitalized with Mesothelioma. Here's Chad with the weather!

Or was it legionairs disease?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by Namaste1001

I refer to God as He because scripture does not say He gave birth to the universe. It says He spoke it into existence. Since I believe and accept this as truth, I call Him- He.

Is HE anatomically correct ? Circumcised?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Ah, a lady of both wit AND charm?

Niiiiiiice....

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RightInTwo

Well if it is a god then it has to be Zeus, he likes to appear as a golden shower – he did it when he impregnated Danaë with Perseus

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join