It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important Rules For Men :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Important Rules For Men :

1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women don't know each other.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Cleaner in the house, nurse to the kids, chef in the kitchen and a whore in the bed.........every man's dreams.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

How do you get your girlfriend mad after you are done having sex??
You pick up the phone and call her.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Nice! Yes, it's very very important that the four women never meet otherwise the "lucky" man will find himself in a boatload of ugly.

What's the saying...Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...something like that. Anyway, multiply by 4 and dude is in a world of hurt.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Things women say that drive you insane:
"I've been thinking...."
no, you haven't.

"I had a dream about you and you were a dick so now i'm legitimately angry with you in real life"

"Teach me how to drive stick. Aka let me destroy your car with you inside it. "

""You never listen to me" or something like that, I don't remember.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Dont get your meat, where you make your bread. $

Hard not to do a one liner in the jokes thread.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric
Nice! Yes, it's very very important that the four women never meet otherwise the "lucky" man will find himself in a boatload of ugly.

What's the saying...Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...something like that. Anyway, multiply by 4 and dude is in a world of hurt.

Pfffft... The dude isn't in any world of hurt. He'll just find himself a new set of girls. What are they going to do? Isn't modern society amazing?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Pfffft... The dude isn't in any world of hurt. He'll just find himself a new set of girls. What are they going to do? Isn't modern society amazing?

I don't know....I can't remember the specifics of the story but, wasn't there two pregnant women trying to stab eachother while they were visiting the father of both unborn children in the hospital.

Some women can be very territorial when it comes to their man. Having said that, you are right....surely he will find replacements.

top topics

join