It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

48 Wild Bears, Tigers, Lions and Wolves Escape Enclosure.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I kind of wish I could see these lions,tigers, and bears just chasing down people.
I'm not cruel, I swear on my life but idk.. I just want to see lions and bears chasing people

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
These animals are endangered! These cops need to be charged with killing endangered animals! If the animal was shot in the back running a way, that cop that shot it must go to jail! This is an outrage. I’m P.O’ed right now! This is F’ed up. you don’t shoot animals in the back.
edit on 19-10-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Really?... you're serious right now. I have a question... If this were next door to your house and one of these apex predators weather it be a lion or tiger had entered your back yard , would you have an officer kill it immediately to save you, or would you wait for a zookeeper to come with a tranq and let the animal eat you or your family?....

I don't understand why some of you are so myopic when it comes to this , yes it's a tragedy , yes it sucks for the animals... but puting humans at risk of being eaten to wait for a humane way to deal with these animals is crazy.

All of you animal first people , if you love them so much.... if their lives are truly equal to yours , I'm sure there are some lions in a pride somewhere in africa starving right now , please go book a flight over there and offer them yourself to eat to save them from starvation....... yeah , that sounds stupid right?.... almost as stupid as letting dozens of lions, tigers, bears and other apex predators roam around suburbia.

Also, NONE of you better be eating any sort of meat or wearing leather , or own furs or wear makeup or use anything else thats tested on animals.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Alex Jones always warned, that a particular type of "person" was being selected for law enforcement and TSA now. Not smart, and psychopathic. Stupid, Evil, and Lazy, to help traumatize everyone and destroy your spirit, your will.
I'd wish they'd accidently tick off the Cartel south of the border. You know what they do to the rent-a-fuzz there.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by robomont
this is what happens when you give a cop a gun.

Seriously dude? This is your best response? We're talking WILD animals. Not dogs and cats that got loose. Grow the hell up. This has nothing to do with cops. This was about protecting the people and not letting LIONS,TIGERS,BEARS terrorize a community that they didn't belong in. You want to blame anyone,blame the jack ass that decided to kill himself and set them free.

edit on 19-10-2011 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Originally posted by camaro68ss
These animals are endangered! These cops need to be charged with killing endangered animals! If the animal was shot in the back running a way, that cop that shot it must go to jail! This is an outrage. I’m P.O’ed right now! This is F’ed up. you don’t shoot animals in the back.
edit on 19-10-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Really?... you're serious right now. I have a question... If this were next door to your house and one of these apex predators weather it be a lion or tiger had entered your back yard , would you have an officer kill it immediately to save you, or would you wait for a zookeeper to come with a tranq and let the animal eat you or your family?....

I don't understand why some of you are so myopic when it comes to this , yes it's a tragedy , yes it sucks for the animals... but puting humans at risk of being eaten to wait for a humane way to deal with these animals is
crazy.
All of you animal first people , if you love them so much.... if their lives are truly equal to yours , I'm sure there are some lions in a pride somewhere in africa starving right now , please go book a flight over there and offer them yourself to eat to save them from starvation....... yeah , that sounds stupid right?.... almost as stupid as letting dozens of lions, tigers, bears and other apex predators roam around suburbia.

Also, NONE of you better be eating any sort of meat or wearing leather , or own furs or wear makeup or use anything else thats tested on animals.

Haha don't make me laugh. No, I would not be scared if they were in my backyard, I'm not a scared little girl anf I have guns if they attack me. I would try my best to spare there lives. Not shoot them in the back like cops are use to doing!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
No matter how hard they try, they won't catch them all. My heart is with the 1 percent of predators that get away and become successful hunters of humans. Kind of payback for all their kind who have been mecillessly hunted and trophied and caged and zooed and circused. Whats that you say? Thats cruel on my part?

Poohah. its hardly as insensitive and as cruel as humans have been to them.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Internet tough guy here. And why does it seem like everyone on ats owns guns? And I don't care what you say,you'd be terrified if you saw a lion in your back yard.

you obviously don't have children..this has NOTHING to do with the cops people. It's about safety. Doesn't anyone do their own research?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

No one is calling you a scared little girl, I'm just trying to make you see logic. you still haven't answered the question I posed. I'm all for animals rights , I'm not a big fan of them being held in captivity but I don't judge others that do enjoy that. I don't know many people that respect animals more than hunters do, TRUE HUNTERS. Most of the people complaining here go to the market and get their meat there and think cows and pigs come from the cow and pig tree , it's nice and easy for them and they don't have to get their hands dirty or look into that animals eyes as its spirit leaves it's body.

2 years ago I had to put down a deer that someone hit and just left there to die in the middle of the road , it was on it's way out but I couldn't stand to see it's suffering... The quickest and most humane way was to bleed it out by knife. (and permanently stained my car interior afterwards) Do you know what kind of noises deer make when you kill them? Do you know what it feels like to look into those giant eyes of theirs and watch the light leave them? It doesn't feel good, but you justify it because you eased it suffering. I wonder how many of the people here would have done that? Probably none of you PETA fanatics because it's too real for you. You are the ones that would have driven past it and told someone about the poor deer that got hit when you got home.

If you're passionate about animals rights then great, go out and do something in the world about it... but to sit here and demonize officers for doing their job from your chair in your home speaks volumes of your character.
edit on 19-10-2011 by EyesWideShut because: .

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
My heart is with the 1 percent of predators that get away and become successful hunters of humans.

Outstanding!.... I hope you're the first one eaten!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by josh2009s

I don't mind feeding people to animals as long as it's not me or anyone I love. We are more expendable than animals because there's 6 billion of us.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
My heart is with the 1 percent of predators that get away and become successful hunters of humans.

Outstanding!.... I hope you're the first one eaten!

LOL So you really hope people get eaten too? Oustanding !

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

That's just me being facetious...buuuuut if someone had to be eaten , I think it should be the one looking for someone to be eaten, sort of an instant karma thing.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This story makes me cry, it is so sad. For the loss involved, the man who died, and all of these poor poor animals. The only good thing is the animals, and the man's suffering, will be no more.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Internet tough guy here. And why does it seem like everyone on ats owns guns? And I don't care what you say,you'd be terrified if you saw a lion in your back yard.

you obviously don't have children..this has NOTHING to do with the cops people. It's about safety. Doesn't anyone do their own research?

no dude, I really would not be scared.....with a AR-15 in hand... nothing scares me

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

You're a liar. flat out. Unless you live where lions are native,you're going to be terrified seeing one in your back yard. A lion. Not at the zoo behind some glass.. So quit acting tough.I don't care what type of weapon you have. Your first thought isn't going to be 'gee,there's a lion,let me get my gun' . It's going to be what the hell is that? And what is it doing in my backyard?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

reply to post by intrptr

That's just me being facetious...buuuuut if someone had to be eaten , I think it should be the one looking for someone to be eaten, sort of an instant karma thing.

Rather be facetious than feces, huh? Yah me too. I read your posts and I get the hunting and prevent suffering thing in this country with our indigenous animal populations. Both my grandfathers were foresters and I understand , culling herds and animal husbandry, etc. But these animals in this situation tick me off. The only reason exotic animals are brought here is for money. Animal "pets", and venues like circuses and zoos are man made tragedies for wild animals, especially predators. And I understand the need to put them down. Just saddens me... and enrages me at the same time. Probably a lot how that guy felt.

I imagine he rescued some of them from a certain fate and was trying to give them another desperation chance? I dunno. Animal "shelters" for lions and tigers and bears are expensive and these are so far from home and so far from their natural habitat. Having been raised from cubs in a cage, they would be hopelessly out of their element in our woods and would only succeed in starving or diggin in garbage before being shot. What a useless, horrible ending for such a fierce and noble species.

Wild animals should remain wild and free. Shame on those who capture, cage, break and show exotic species. Thats who should be eaten... grrrr.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

You're a liar. flat out. Unless you live where lions are native,you're going to be terrified seeing one in your back yard. A lion. Not at the zoo behind some glass.. So quit acting tough.I don't care what type of weapon you have. Your first thought isn't going to be 'gee,there's a lion,let me get my gun' . It's going to be what the hell is that? And what is it doing in my backyard?

no im not.... im really not. hahah you make me lol

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

you're not what? Glad I make you laugh tho

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
This story broke around 1 am yesterday. At the time of the article 25 animals were killed. The cops then had 12-15 hours until the rest of the animals were killed. You mean to tell me that in 12 hours nobody could get these cops tranq guns?

You know what happend? These rednecks decided to go on a safari hunt. These animals were hunted down and killed and these officers need to be held responsible for it not praised. This story is sickening and truly shows the type of person thats being hired to 'protect and serve' in this country. How can you justify shooting an animal thats just standing outside of its cage not even being hostile?

This makes me want to puke.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Bondi Vet, Dr Chris Brown on the 7pm Project here in Australia on Channel 10, just mentioned the amount of Bengal tigers killed was 1.5% of the worlds Bengal tiger population and that they had enough darts and agricultural officers to dart everyone of them. I think what we have here is a bunch of trigger happy cops that have no idea about humanity or morality. The area was bush scrub not even built up suburbia. The importance of keeping them alive vs the threat they actually posed was grossly miscalculated and anyone that says 18 dead Bengal tigers is worth one human life should be shot themselves. Peace. Only in America.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join