It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain head injury?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
So I was watching the debate on CNN and at the end the camera caught a good angle of the rear top right side of his head. I noticed a large dimple that had to be an old head injury. I know some people believe his 999 plan is demonic. Did he survive a serious head injury as a child?

I will see if I can conjure up an image of that dimple I am talking about. It looked pretty significant.

Here we go. Found a pic, a small one. Wish I hadn't deleted the debate from my DVR I could have gotten a good screen grab.

edit on 19-10-2011 by BIGPoJo because: added pic

Here, you can see it well in this video.

edit on 19-10-2011 by BIGPoJo because: added video

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Herman Cain is smart and makes a lot of sense........that's me being sarcastic lol.
edit on 19-10-2011 by joeym1991 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
does anyone else find it strange that the election after the 'good' black guy, we get a clearly evil one..
was obama a beta test or something?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

If Herman Cain becomes president, ha I can see it now. The joke will be "now we have a real black president."

That's not me being racist but you know there will be a joke along those lines.

Also, wait till evangelicals take a good look at that head injury. They will be coming out of the woodwork to call him the anti-Christ. Hell, CNN is calling him the anti-Romney!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

if herman cain becomes president, america will see some pretty dark days. i know the things he says and hes nothing short of a corporate pyschopath, that will push the economy to utter destruction.
im not being racist, im calling him black because clearly hes not green..

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
A lot of people have... head divots, for lack of a better term. Shave your head to the skin; you're not likely to have a smooth dome, yourself. Our cranial plates all fuse in different ways, mild injuries can cause contusions or depressions, and the positioning of scalp muscles can be irregular as well.

I dunno if Cain has a head injury. I think he's just legitimately dumb.

...I posted that before watching the video. Holy cow. Okay, there's irregularities, and then there's "tragic accident with a railroad spike." Jesus. You could put an apple in there!
edit on 19/10/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Some one posted something the other day. Here is a para phrase of it.
The name "Herman" is from Hari-Mann translated from the old Germanic 'Army Man' or 'Leader of the Army'.

In Greek and Jewish translations, "Cain" refers to the Son of Satan:

Herman Cain's full name means Leader of the Army of Satan

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
That hole in his head is where they pumped in the microchip to mouth the endless inanities that endlessly come out of his big mouth.

I haven't heard such cringe-worthy ignorance since W.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I shaved my head a few years ago to see what it was like.
It sucked. My head was cold all the time.
I was amazed at how many bumps and dents were on my head.
So no I doubt he had a serious head injury.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Lots of people have deformities in their skull due to the circumstances of their birth. I remember hearing about nursemaids whose job it was to sit and smooth the babies skull while it was still soft and pliable after a particularly difficult birth where the head might have been squeezed to a point through the birth canal.

I am not saying he is not a highly functioning idiot. Just think he was born that way.
edit on 19-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Opinion: A traumatizing head injury would certainly account for some things.

Speaking of head injuries, and politics, what ever happened to people like this guy? They don't make people like that any more:

edit on 19-10-2011 by nineix because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2011 by nineix because: (no reason given)

top topics

join