It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Devil's Agent: How I Reached The Secret Society Level Where I Sat At A Meeting With Satan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
An Ex-Devil's Agent Recounts the story of his life, the series of unfortunate events that started with him, suddenly, becoming an orphan boy, to falling upon an unbelievable secret, to climbing the ladder of deathly initiations that got him to the secret society level where he found himself at a Conference taking orders from Satan himself.

If you want to know some deep dark stuff that goes in high places that only a man who reached an incredibly high secret society level can know, then this man story will reveal what nobody else can reveal except an agent who has seen what is at the top and done the dirty work.

Fastforward to 2:23 to cut a bit to the chase.

www.spiritlessons.com...

edit on 18-10-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2011 by Pocky because: typos

edit on 18-10-2011 by Pocky because: typos

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Let me guess, at the end of the story he finds God?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Lost my ability to believe it as real at "Sat at a conference with Satan himself"

Still, I enjoy reading things like this for the insight into an unusual / creative mind.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Do you think this will help to convert non believers?
Why do you post stuff like this?
Give us nonbelievers a llittle insight into the mind of a Christian here.
What could you possibly hope to see happen from this post?
Do you not know that you are just hardening the hearts of non believers?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I met Satan and found him to be quite a good guy.

I have been shown, by him, how I was "hog tied" by my own fear, and I have been showered in such extreem love, it felt like I was standing under Niagra Falls! I asked him "Are you God?"

He said, "No, but I've been in his presence, and now your in mine."

A Case for Satan, Let the Defense Speak

Satan, or Lucifer as I see it, is a friend to humanity and is here doing God's work:

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

8 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

sorry buddy but most of the time its not about you, so sorry if you wont get the answers you want...

second line

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Everybody is at their own level. In the beginning I was only into Ghost and UFOs, this was not at the top of my list when I was an amateur, so I never looked into it back then, but now I am. I never used to get Stephen Quayle and the Fallen Angel stuff but now It makes sense to me.

I had to experience being a solid New Ager who who finally reached the ephiphany that the New Age was like that snake that circles around and eats its own tail, before I could realize that the goods are not in the NA, but in this other place that was always there, but I never bothered to look, because all the darn shows with the awesome production values were screaming out, " Look! Pyramids, King Tut, UFOs, Ghosts, Haunted House, Scary Monster! Look!"

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Let me guess, at the end of the story he finds God?

That's all you have to hear to know it's fake. You never hear a "confession" like this where the person and the agents of hell lived happily ever after in a mutually beneficial business arrangement.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Well if you finish those quotes from the OT you will have to admit that Satan is no friend of man. You can't take a few isolated verses and make it say what you want - well I guess you can, but it's not correct.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

That's a very good point you make my friend. About hardening the hearts of non-believers. This is something believers should always consider. Jesus never said anything to harden someones heart - except when their hearts were hardened beyond any point of considering any other point of view and then he simply told them that they were lost and had no hope. No mincing words.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

I think you need to take another look at that. Satan is a great teacher. If you see Jesus as a "full cup", Satan is the rock/clay that is the bottom of the cup, allowing it to fill.

How low can you go? How bad does it get? As bad as he has carved it out, battled to draw the line. How deep is your cup?

Just think what darkness might encompass us without the "Lord of Darkness and the Lord of Light."

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Do you think this will help to convert non believers?.... Do you not know that you are just hardening the hearts of non believers?

You are quite correct in your assessment, nowhere in scripture does it mention using different methods other than reasoning with the nonbeliever. Just because someone says that they had a meeting with Satan himself will not convince a person that he exists if they were not there. If the person does not believe he exists, sense he has never seen him, they most likely will place the person that does in the same category as one who believes in Santa Claus. It simply is not reasonable.

I am sure you have seen many a topic where a Christian will post something regarding Satan, fallen angels, demons etc. and then say that people need to come to Jesus. Where is the reasoning here?

Maybe I'm missing something, but it sure doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Oh really..

new topics

top topics

join