It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dream about a Spacecraft -- and a Mothership.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
During the night from Oct 17 to the morning of Oct 18 2011, I had a rather unusual dream. At least, it was unusual for me. I cannot recall ever having a dream even remotely like it, and it was so vivid and "real" that I have decided to share it and seek members' input and opinions.

Please note that I am not predicting anything, not suggesting anything. This is the "Dreams and Predictions" forum but it does not require that the two go together. I am simply reporting a very strange dream. Nothing more.

The dream begins:

I was in a room. I think it was my bedroom but it wasn't the bedroom I have now. (More on this aspect later.)

There in front of me was a small craft that I recognized as a spacecraft. Approximately disc-shaped, it was about the size of a dinner plate -- say around 25 cm (10 inches) in diameter.

The craft was in the air in front of me at about waist height, just floating there as if under its own power. I could see into it as the upper section was made up of clear sections, and inside this craft there were two people seated in chairs in front of what seemed to be consoles of various instruments or controls. I can only describe them as "people" as there was nothing "alien" about their appearance.

The people in the craft were watching me and they showed neither surprise or concern at our relative sizes.

To help members visualize what I saw, the craft looked vaguely like Han Solo's from the original Star Wars movie -- except that it was more open-looking with the amount of windows it had on its upper surface, and it was quite sleek externally and in no way looked battered or old. The external surfaces seemed quite dark in color.

I suspect that from the point of view of interpretation, the relative sizes don't have to mean much. Such things can be symbolic, after all. Or it might be literal. I am not too concerned about this aspect as there are other aspects of the dream that bother me more..

Now things start to get quite interesting. Somehow, I am now inside the craft, with these people, and we are no longer in the room but flying through space. I have no recollection of how I entered the craft: I was simply there. But there was no doubt in my mind (in the dream) that this was real and we were travelling through space.

I cannot even begin to describe how breathtaking the views were and how exhilarated I felt! It was extraordinarily beautiful. I recall looking out through the craft's windows at glowing clouds of stars; the refulgence of their orange and red colors was almost overpowering. I even recall saying "So this is what our galaxy looks like!" and the people just looked at me and grinned as they sat at their consoles, as if they knew I would be affected in this way. And when I said this, it was with an almost child-like wonder. It was simply beyond anything I had ever imagined: not even the best images I have seen from the Hubble telescope come close the depicting how beautiful it was.

An undetermined time later I was back in my room -- and no longer in the craft. And again, the spacecraft was small, as it had been before. I begged the people in it to allow me to take some pictures of it before they left, but I sensed rather than heard reluctance on their part. All the same, I tried, but every time I tried to focus my camera the craft moved. So I tried holding the craft steady with one hand -- and then we were suddenly outside, in my front yard.

And here is where things get very odd. I was able to see myself as we sometimes do in dreams, and I had a fairly lush, black beard. At the time this meant nothing to me as I was so intent on the craft and its people, but after waking up and reviewing the dream, I came to realize with something of a shock that the "me" with the beard in the dream was not the "me" of today: this was how I looked when I was around 19 to 20 years old and I did have such a beard! (I am in my mid-fifties now and don't have a beard at present. If I did it would be salt-and-pepper. Not black.)

Even the clothes I was wearing were "right" for that time back around 1975 or 76. In fact I recognize the black trousers (pants) I was wearing as ones I owned then.

Now, returning to the situation in the front yard: it was the front yard of the home I lived in with my parents back then. Again, this meant nothing to me in the dream but now, this is also puzzling for me. I have not had a dream about my "old" home in at least 25 years and even the fragment of one I can recall was utterly mundane and simply about my family. This was very, very different.

So, there I am, a youth of about 19 to 20, standing in the front yard of my parents' home in the middle of the night and holding this tiny spacecraft in my hand while at the same time trying to take pictures of it with my camera!
Right now it sounds funny even to me but at the time I was almost desperate to get some pictures!

Once again, I begged the people in the craft to let me take some pictures, but I suddenly sensed concern and even a hint of fear from them, almost as if they had done something they should not have done and now there could be trouble.

Then, without a sound or a hint of its coming, a huge "mother ship" appeared in the sky and soundlessly descended until it was hanging in the air maybe some hundreds of feet above us. (Please try not to laugh too much. I know it sounds way too clichéd but that's what happened.)

It was hard to judge the distances as the the craft was so huge, but as I said, it seemed to be several hundred feet up. This huge ship seemed similar in shape to the craft I held, but my view of it was limited to the part I could see from below and so that impression may be wrong. It had lights on the underside but I don't recall if they had any particular pattern or if they flashed or whatever. I simply recall that there were lights and mostly they were reddish or orange.

Something was said: I heard words (just from the air, as it were) and they were words of demand or warning. The exact wording is beyond my recall and I am not even sure if they were in English. Regardless, I understood that I had to let the small craft go at once. (An "or else" was implied. I do know that.) I released the small craft and it rushed up into the sky towards the mother ship. I don't recall it reaching or entering the mother ship, only that it headed up towards it.

The very last thing I recall is some other people (meaning neighbors) coming out of their houses and gazing up at the mother ship. Everyone looked absolutely awestruck and no-one said a word. They just stood there and gaped at it with their mouths open.

That's where the dream ended. I simply don't know what to make of it so I'd like opinions. I'd prefer that any criticisms are not too harsh.

Thank you for reading.

Mike
edit on 18/10/11 by JustMike because: Fixed BB coding

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I thought I'd better post this note separately:

I have to be away for about 3 hours or so to attend to some work-related matters. (No choice: I go now or I lose money, and I have to eat...)

I'll be back soon as I can and will respond to any comments asap.

Thank you,

Mike

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Sounds like a fun dream.

How many hours did you spend on abovetopsecret before bed that night?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Realm52

Probably around the same as usual... Namely, too many hours!

But even then, I don't spend much time on the aliens/ufo forums as a rule; yesterday I was mainly looking at matters related to earthquakes (which is what I do most of the time anyway).

All the same, I'm glad you liked it. The whole thing still puzzles me, though.

Mike

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Here's another thing that puzzles me.

To explain, though I didn't mention it in my OP as I didn't see the need, I grew up in South Australia, in a semi-rural area north of Adelaide, the capital. That's where I was "living" within the time frame shown in my dream.

I have quite a few posts on ATS that confirm I lived in South Australia and anyone can check just by searching my username with key words like "bushfire", as I refer to my volunteer work with the CFS in Sth Oz a few times.

Anyway, to explain why I'm pointing this out now, a little under 2 hours after I posted this thread, there was a magnitude 3.3 earthquake in the Adelaide hills area in South Australia. Okay, those of you who know anything about quakes will be aware that a mag 3.3 is nothing special in the greater scheme of things. The fact is, though, that in the Adelaide region of South Australia, quakes that can actually be felt are very, very rare. There have only been a couple in the last 20 years, with the most recent one being about 18 months ago.

I just find it a very strange coincidence that only a couple of hours after I post a dream that I considered strange largely because it was based around where I lived years ago, they get one of their very rare quakes. It's more strange because after four years on ATS this is the very first time I have started a thread just to discuss a dream.

Here's the problem: a dream about spacecraft and their seemingly very human occupants (aliens??) doesn't seem to relate to earthquakes at all. But as anyone who wants to check my posting history can confirm, at least half of my posts on ATS relate to earthquakes, volcanism and similar topics. I have very few posts in the UFO/Aliens threads. I'm interested in the topic but it's not my main pursuit. Quakes are.

Soif there is any connection I can't figure it out and would love some ideas.

Thank you.

Mike

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I can see it allready :-)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hi JustMike!

I was wondering what you were doing wandering out of the Fragile Earth forum

I thought it was interesting in the dream about how the ship was small, but later you found that you were in the ship - because I had a similar dream at the end of Dec of last year. ...actually, let me go get my dream journal and see what exaclty I wrote about it...

.....ok found it, the dream was on 12-22-10 and I'll just describe the part that relates to your dream:

...Some time had passed (from an earlier part of the dream). It was darker out. I saw a different UFO. It had a smoother body (than previous ones in the dream), was lightish green in color & it had a silver bar running around it (had a handrail on stairs) which was connected with spokes to the main ship.....(skip some stuff - i.e. met some beings from the ship, talked with them)...towards the end of the conversation they said I could go look at the 1st level of their ship if I wanted. I said, "Really?" which the person nodded yes and then I said, "And I'll know when I get over there how to get in?" which the person nodded yes again.

While I went I was thinking of how gentle beings they were. I was not scared of them. I got to the craft (parked at the edge of a field near a hill), which was suddenly small to me like a little toy. I looked down into the window (when did it have a window? I didn't see any windows when it was flying around). It was like someone's home...outdated, but it was clean, organized, taken care of. I even saw pets wandering around, which looked similar to pets we have here but a little different.

I thought of how small they must have shrunk me to get me on there. I was back with the beings now...then the dream skips (or I just don't remember) and I'm back on the ship with them. I'm sitting on something like a couch & I can see the hillside outside around us. I'm so excited. I'm waiting for everything to start spinning, but it never does. More of the dream skips.

I see us getting further from where we were. I know I should be scared, but I actually feel like I am where I should be. I feel like everything is now right. I know I'm not staying, but it's all set right. (Skip some stuff) As we left Earth, I was seeing whole galaxies nearby. They appeared much closer than I knew possible with what I knew our own crafts saw when this close to Earth. The space seemed alive with stuff going on. Some planets were mostly just places to stop (like a convienant store when you're on a road trip). Spaceships were everywhere & yet spaced really far apart. I felt more like a road trip going through cities rather than a ship going through planetary systems. (Skip rest of dream)
---------------------------------

The dream, while happening was one of the more lucid I had ever had. I *knew* it had actually happened when I first woke up and grabbed my journal next to my bed. I had a difficult time trying to describe my astonishment of the wonders I saw while flying in the craft. I also remembered faint memories (previously forgotten until then) of other times I had dreamed about amazement at how it really looks when you're out in space vs what we understand it to look like while here.

The other interesting part is when you brought up the earthquake. The reason being, I've had dreams since this one in December...that are related (in feeling & quality) but I can barely remember - but had to do with the planet. I remember seeing (from space point of view) that our continents were all different - something crazy like Japan looking more like the shape of North America and things like that. So no details...but it was definitely a connection between the activity going on with nature since last December and the dreams with the spaceship trips.

I thought I would at least share with you the couple of similar things I've experienced related to your post, just in case it helps put any of the pieces together of your own experience.
edit on 10/18/2011 by onthelookout because: Spelling, rewording

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing the part that really interested me was the fact you got your a$$ chewed for grabbing the lil guy i kinda chuckled at that and made a mental note not to grab the little one if was to ever find myself in a similar situation i only wish i had dreams like this mine are all dull and mostly work related though i and breaking through it with some lucid dreaming work but again thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I don't know WHY your dream is striking such a strong note with me....but it is. I know that I have had a similar dream..in regards to a small ufo flying around and catching it in my hand, but I can't quite remember. Not that it matters really, but it's just interesting.

As to that tying in some how to the quake. Hmmmm. I know that in the past you have been very sensitve at times to quakes. That you saw yourself as a young man, so that you would know where you were is relevant, I think. It could just be a random dream and has absolutely no further meaning but I know that neither of us likes coincidences so let's look at the quake.

It's rare for it's size and location. Still, it didn't cause any damage so I doubt that if this dream were connected to it, that it's done. Stretching things a bit, we could say that the small saucer were the small quake; benign, interesting, not threatening....and a precurser to the 'mother'. The larger mother ship on the other hand loomed over you, was threatening, caused fear and brought your neighbors outside.

So if we look at it this way in relation to quakes, I would then take it to mean that a much larger quake may be in the works.

Hopefully, it is just a fun whimsical dream and nothing more!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Sweet!
Never seen that one before!

The craft in my dream wasn't as small as that, but all the same, it does demonstrate one of the concepts: size and perception of size (and related threat, if any) are often relative or at least subjective.

reply to post by onthelookout

Hi OTL,

that is very, very interesting. I can see some common elements there. I like the way you try to describe what you saw while in space; for me, this was the hardest part, simply because it was simply way beyond anything I had imagined -- which is a paradox in itself considering that it was a dream.

There's a lot more I'd like to say, both in reply to your post and also to the others who've posted (and thank you to everyone!) but again, my work commitments intervene. Today is my busiest day this week and it will be hard to get on here again for several hours. (Fortunately most who've responded are US-based and so you're likely still asleep right now.
)

So I'll be back later and will do some longer responses.

Mike

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

I don't know that I have anything useful to add . . . maybe some questions.

I appreciate your narrative and usually your quake related posts as well.

I find the connection between the quake and time, area with your dream interesting, too.

I have a Univ camping buddy who lives on Kangaroo Island and has for decades--as a naturalist. Was a National Geographic photographer at some point.

Random ponderings per the above . . .

1. I don't have any significant doubt that UFO techologies and 'critters' can effect quakes--either cause them or intensify them.

2. The relative size thing is quite curious.

3. I don't recall any other report of holding a small craft in one's hands.

4. Do you have any evidence of any implant?

5. Have you had any 'occult' associations and/or experiments, explorations?

6. Any poltergeist phenomena in any of your homes?

7. Have any other members of your family ever reported any UFO related experiences?

8. Can you conjecture at all as to the size of the mothership?

9. Can you recall at all any other hints or evidence of any associations/experiences with UFO's etc. in your childhood or earlier in life?

10. If you had to guess at 'the message' from the dream, what would your guess be?

11. If you were CONVINCED that there was some deception about the whole thing, what would your guess be about the deception?

12. Do you have any impression at all that this is not the last of such dreams or experiences to fall your lot?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hello Xian,

as you've asked quite a lot I'll have to quote from your post to keep track.

Opening note: I have been to K.I. (In South Australia, people refer to Kangaroo Island as "K.I.") It's quite a magical place. Rather dry and dusty, mostly unsealed roads, but the scenery and animals are wonderful. Fairy penguins, seals, roos (of course)... Well worth a visit.

Okay, on to your questions:

Originally posted by BO XIAN

1. I don't have any significant doubt that UFO techologies and 'critters' can effect quakes--either cause them or intensify them.

My own knowledge on this score is a bit scant. I would assume, however, that any beings capable of building huge spacecraft that can just hang silently in the air, have probably mastered the use of various forms of energy and might know how to influence seismic activity.

2. The relative size thing is quite curious.

3. I don't recall any other report of holding a small craft in one's hands.

Yes, the smaller craft is odd, but I wonder about the possibility of dropping a dimension inside another one, for example, so that a craft that's actually large in our own dimension would look different if contained within another one that is itself within ours, if you follow me.

I have never heard of anyone holding such a thing either! In the dream it was just a natural reaction but looking back on it, it's quite strange, yes.

I have no idea! What sort of evidence should I be looking for? Isn't it likely that I would not notice an implant if I had one?

5. Have you had any 'occult' associations and/or experiments, explorations?

In my younger days, yes. In association with a few college friends. But I didn't like the direction things were going as it was getting rather disturbing so I discontinued.

6. Any poltergeist phenomena in any of your homes?

Hard to say. It depends on how you define "poltergeist phenomena". Where I live now, we have had some odd happenings in years gone by, like a lightglobe in the living room that unscrewed itself upwards out of its socket (and fell to the floor unbroken) and ditto glass light fixture covers (also globe shaped) over the bathroom light that unscrewed. Unfortunately they broke. It happened twice in short succession so we took to keeping a spare. When it happened a third time we just swept up the broken glass and replaced the cover. That was about 6 years ago. Nothing since. The last time, I actually heard it unscrewing but it fell and smashed on the floor before I could get to the bathroom to stop it. After that last one I got in the habit of retightening the fitting every few weeks or so and it was rarely more than half a turn loose. Like I said, no trouble since then.

My explanation? Obviously I can't be sure of the cause. I do know that a light globe screwed into a fitting from above cannot unscrew itself and then fall. Gravity doesn't allow that. So it wasn't some odd vibration. All I know is that these things happened. I suspect some kind of energy at play but whether it's ghosts, poltergiests or whatever I have no idea, really. It doesn't worry us and never did. It was just annoying having to clean up the glass in the bathroom.

7. Have any other members of your family ever reported any UFO related experiences?

As a family, we were all home one night when something roared overhead, very low, very loud and very fast. We rushed outside and the skies were clear and totally silent. My father was ex-navy Fleet Air Arm and he had never known anything like it. This was when I was about 16.

Very hard to say. Blotted out the sky. As I said it was hard to judge its altitude. Wouldn't surprise me if it were a mile across.

9. Can you recall at all any other hints or evidence of any associations/experiences with UFO's etc. in your childhood or earlier in life?

I lived in an area where UFOs were commonly sighted and reported to authorities. But personally, as a child? No, nothing. Saw ball lightning once but it was definitely a natural phenomenon and not UFOs.

10. If you had to guess at 'the message' from the dream, what would your guess be?

I am flummoxed. Not a clue. But it meant something. It was just too vivid and detailed to be meaningless.

11. If you were CONVINCED that there was some deception about the whole thing, what would your guess be about the deception?

I have no such conviction of deception.

12. Do you have any impression at all that this is not the last of such dreams or experiences to fall your lot?
Oh, I strongly suspect there may be more. I'm not counting on it nor will I pre-guess it.

Mike
edit on 19/10/11 by JustMike because: typos, mainly.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
As I ran out of room in my previous post (due to the new limits on post length), I have an addendum to q. 6.

Back in 1985 I was renting a house in Sth Australia in an Adelaide suburb. One day I was in the living room and I heard an almighty crash of breaking glass. I rushed into the hallway where the sound came from. There, I had a large, wood-framed mirror that I was planning to mount on the wall. It was about 5 feet tall, 2 feet wide. Quite thick mirror glass in a pretty solid frame. It had been leaning upright against the wall, and its weight was quite enough to keep it there.

The whole thing had fallen over backwards and smashed on the floor. It was physically impossible for it to fall that way, but it definitely fell, it didn't just slide down (for in that case it would be face up). It was lying face-down on the floor and so it had fallen back away from its leaning position.

There was no wind -- not that anything short of a tornado would have moved it -- and no-one else was in the house; I lived alone then anyway and besides, the doors were closed as were the windows. So, no person, not even a clumsy burglar. I had no pets. There was nothing around that could have moved it. But it fell backwards and shattered.

That event troubled me for some time but I have never linked it to anything to do with UFOs, aliens or whatnot if that is what you might wonder. It was just a mystery.

EDIT: also regarding q. 6...
I just went and checked the bathroom light cover -- and it doesn't have one. Funny how I hadn't noticed it was gone. (Yeah I know, that sounds stupid.
) So I asked my wife what happened to it and she said, "Oh, it dropped down and broke." I asked her when this happened and she said, "Oh, two or three years ago." She'd forgotten to mention it at the time, I guess.

Duhhh... And I hadn't noticed!
Anyway, so the reason why it has no cover is because that one that "dropped down and broke" was our last spare. They don't make that type any more. (My wife's Czech and couldn't remember the English for "unscrewed", hence "dropped down.")

Right -- so four times we lost our bathroom light cover after it unscrewed itself. No more spares so it's just a bare globe. (It's just above the doorway as you enter the bathroom so it's not such a surprise I hadn't seen it was missing. Or at least, hadn't registered the fact, which is rather a different mental process, as you are doubtless aware.)

Oh, and regarding q. 11, where you ask about "deception". On reflection I am not sure exactly what you mean. As I said, I have no conviction that I was "deceived" or that there was "deception". To me, the dream is what it is. But I am not sure if you are asking if within the dream, there was some kind of possible deception, or whether the dream itself (meaning as a whole) is deceiving in some way. I'd be glad for some clarification, and also why it's of interest to you. Beyond your professional capacity, I mean.

(End of edit.)

Mike

edit on 19/10/11 by JustMike because: I added this thing called an "edit". That's the reason for the edit.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Okay, I'll do these two replies then I'll shaddap for a while and let you all have a say if you wish.

reply to post by Immune

Don't know if I got my a$$ chewed (as you put it)
, but I sure felt that if I didn't let the craft go I was in deep trouble. But yes, there seems to be some kind of overlying meaning there. I naven't figured out what it might be, though. That's why I like the input from everyone.

reply to post by westcoast

Wait a second... You also had a dream about catching a small UFO in your hand?
How did I not register that when I first read your post? Okay, I was on first coffee of the day, but all the same...
(That's my 'scuse, occifer, an' ah'm a-stickin' to it...
)

I like the concept you present that seeing myself as a young men would make sure I knew where I was. Yes, that's a major point in all this, because it wasn't until I was reviewing the dream and realized I had that black beard that I did get the point that I was at my parents' home. Up till then, the location didn't mean all that much as I was focused on what was happening rather than where.

Actually, I'm not even sure my age in the dream is all that important. Maybe it is the location that really matters. Or as you said, maybe it means nothing and was just a dream.

I'd be happy with that as the ultimate outcome. But as I mentioned to BO XIAN, it wouldn't surprise me if there is more of the same to follow. I don't know why; it's just a feeling. But even that could due to the fact that in spite of the rather awesome ending (in the true sense of the word and not as it's bandied about these days), most of the dream was truly wonderful.

Mike

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'll have to come back to your wonderfully meaty reply, Mike. I need to get out and work on the roof of the new spare room before weather sets in.

A quick note about the deception question--either/or; both/and . . . groping for any and all possible options on such scores.

Am always interested in collecting puzzle pieces on the particulars of the various deception scenarios/ tales, depictions, cosmologies etc.

imho, the critters are greatly deceptive. Even government types speak of them as always lying.

The poltergeist stuff is often associated with families who have UFO abductions etc.

The best expert on that is, imho,

Guy Malone and his very high level panels of scholars looking at all possible aspects of such things:

www.ancientofdays.net...

and

www.alienresistance.org...

In terms of implants . . . they show up during CAT scans, MRI's . . . sometimes felt in fingers, legs, feet, earlobes, etc.

Anyway--will try and get back to your wonderful posts before sleep tonight or tomorrow evening.

GREATLY APPRECIATED.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thank you. I'm looking forward to your reply.

Regarding the implants thing: I have had both CAT and MRI scans and nothing untoward has ever turned up.

Thank you also for the links. I only checked the site very briefly just now, but over the next few days as time allows I'll do some reading from what you have provided.

The "deception" question: I am still mulling that one over and trying to consider it from all angles. However as I'm pretty tired I might have to leave that for another day. Just not sleeping well lately. Lots of aches in my joints. It happens as one gets older but lately it's been a bit of a trial. Recent bout of flu didn't help.
Anyway enough of my moaning
I'll check back in a bit later.

Mike

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
OP, Dreams are very important for us. I suggest you hear this guy and many more such as Carl Jung

This guy talks about how dreams can affect us and the power of dreams.

Peace to all

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Hi Buford2 and thanks for posting. I agree: dreams are important for us, on several levels.

Reading some of the works of C. G. Jung back in my college days was one of the most interesting and enjoyable parts of my life as an undergrad. His opinions and theories have certainly had a place within my own way of looking at things. I guess the statement from Jung that I best recall is:

“It all depends on how we look at things, and not how they are in themselves.”

Yes, perspective is everything. My dream certainly seems to revolve around that concept.

EDIT: Regarding the video you posted: as it's over 90 minutes long I'll have to watch it through at another time. It's already after 11 pm here and I ought to get some rest. Or try to!
However I watched the opening few minutes and it looks pretty interesting.

Mike

edit on 19/10/11 by JustMike because: I added one of these things we call an "edit".

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Interesting things to note. Individual meanings for dreaming of:

Face: Facing facts, confronting courage to face things, admitting the problem, "losing face" or fear of losing it, identity, self recognition, self esteem, appearance.

Chin (Beard?): Will, stubbornness, bullishness, bravado, determination, pride.

Hair (Beard?): Symbol of sensitivity, an outward manifestation of your thinking, thoughts, ideas and attitudes.

UFO: Can depict being "spaced out", adventure, mystique, untried concepts, or the unknown. May signify fear, new adventures, or new worlds to conquer. Sometimes symbolize a rescue operation.

Put them altogether and it sounds to me like you're contemplating something new with great resistance and you're resorting back to your youth and the familiar "small" things because you don't want to move on to "bigger" things out of fear. You're trying to stay in your comfort zone though someone or something may be trying to push you out of it.
edit on 19-10-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike

Well worth a visit.

Trying to make this functional has lost 3-4 attempts at a reply. Sigh

Will sure try and visit KI whenever means become available! LOL. Been 40+ years since I've seen my buddy Mike M . LOL

Okay, on to your questions:

Will delete those I have nothing else to add on.

. . . the smaller craft is odd, but I wonder about the possibility of dropping a dimension inside another one, for example, so that a craft that's actually large in our own dimension would look different if contained within another one that is itself within ours, if you follow me.

Yes, I can Gork that. Boggles the mind a bit but it SEEMS plausible. I suppose it's also possible for critters very skilled at manipulating minds--to give the illusion of doing that. Either way could produce your experience, it seems to me.

I have never heard of anyone holding such a thing either! In the dream it was just a natural reaction but looking back on it, it's quite strange, yes.

I gather that someone else had a similar experience on the thread. Will have to check that post out more thoroughly. it's sure a new sort of puzzle piece, to me.

I have no idea! What sort of evidence should I be looking for? Isn't it likely that I would not notice an implant if I had one?

IIRC, down thread a bit you elaborated that you've had a CAT scan and an MRI and nothing showed up. I *THINK* that one has to look very carefully in many cases--or the radiologist has to be very thorough--some telltale images of such implants can be extremely small and easily overlooked. However, if you've not felt something . . . You maw well be free. On the other hand, with different fingers, some inserted through the nasal passage into the brain area would not be felt . . . nor would some in interal organs or inside the skull. I think some have been near the pelvis as well. Not sure whaqt I'd do in your shoes. Some folks say an MRI renders them inoperable.

Poltergeist phenomena

I'd certainly say you've had PLENTY of poltergeist phenomena. Guy Malone really sees a LOT of that sort of thing with a huge chunk of the more than 400 cases he's dealt with. Certainly the light fixture and mirror incidents qualify, imho.

As a family, we were all home one night when something roared overhead, very low, very loud and very fast. We rushed outside and the skies were clear and totally silent. My father was ex-navy Fleet Air Arm and he had never known anything like it. This was when I was about 16.

Would your father talk about UFO's at all or freely? What was his perspective?

Very hard to say. Blotted out the sky. As I said it was hard to judge its altitude. Wouldn't surprise me if it were a mile across.

Given the size of the thing over Phoenix, that wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Was running out of characters . . . will pick up where left off in the next post, I hope.

THX THX BIG

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join