It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE EPIPHANIES OF EXISTENZION - ESOTERIC SCIENCE & PHILOSOPHY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I was going to post this in the Science forum but it is actually, mostly macro/quantum physics with a spiritual outlook.

Disclaimer: bear in mind this reply contains sensible notions that cannot be refuted... If you are such a person that is anxious about the idea of consciousness being the fundamental cause and factor in all things created (and please understand I am not implying a vengeful god that's going to come and get you) then for your own sake forego reading this reply. It is not my intention to start debate here but simply to offer what I have to share with those who already accept it on some level. There is a vast amount of sensible allegorical reasoning that is amassing which supports the notions of the Quantum Measurement Problem. When looked into in greater scope the notions become far more grandiose. I will urge all who come across this to take note that when something is known the knowledge of it cannot be undone, even if it is a concept that cannot be proven through the rigour of conventional science but which has thought provocative implications about how and what consciousness's roll is in the way that our existence is explored with regard to the purely mental processes of thought based scientific experiments. 

If this is not your cup of tea then you probably shouldn't be reading it.. Given the implications of the notions presented introduce thoughts that may be uncomfortable for some to consider, then it is only responsibly wise for myself to advocate that due to the fact that the notions that are extrapolated upon are irrefutable, then it would be best that those who don't wish to have an unwanted irrefutable concept of consciousness based reality to become part of their mental inventory then they best stick with focusing on how they prefer to assume reality is, for the same principles that are described work in both head spaces. Only one pays direct attention where as the other utilises them passively so as to function at its optimum; implying the latter is reductionist scientific methods. 

If oneself still being a curious sceptic wish to attempt debunking it, I ask that you extend me the courtesy of posting the whole lot consecutively, it cannot be analysed and refuted by only looking at a section. Each part of it from beginning to end complements the whole, (if you are a mod can you please remove any posts that are added by those who may miss this disclaimer after I have posted beyond the first page. I shall make an anouncing post when its finished
edit on 18-10-2011 by Spiratio because:
edit on 18-10-2011 by Spiratio because: Bolding
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
everything is consciousness.. if you want to find the end of the universe you must find the end of mind...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I don't understand what I'm supposed to be reading? All I see is pretext?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by posthuman

Perhaps you need to be an existentialist? lol! All I could find concerning this online is a badly designed website that no one seems to care about.

IRM

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

(if you are a mod can you please remove any posts that are added by those who may miss this disclaimer after I have posted beyond the first page

oh good grief, man.

lol

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Oh well, I tryed... Nevermind enjoy debating nothing Lol

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I was just relating that very thought, but on a different idea.

The OWS protests, I was making the point that the wave of knowledge has happened. You cannot return it to it's original state...things will grow and split and move forward from here in all directions fractally like branches of a tree. Therefore consciousness is fractal in nature...like all things in nature, above and below....it is so sweet!

It will never be the same from here on out. All decisions made by people will be based on the knowing that they have, the protests that they have seen....it will never return to the sleepy dark place!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by posthuman

Perhaps you need to be an existentialist? lol! All I could find concerning this online is a badly designed website that no one seems to care about.

IRM

I am somewhat of an existentialist; that doesn't help with extracting ideas that aren't there out of ambiguous forum posts.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio
I will urge all who come across this to take note that when something is known the knowledge of it cannot be undone, even if it is a concept that cannot be proven through the rigour of conventional science but which has thought provocative implications about how and what consciousness's roll is in the way that our existence is explored with regard to the purely mental processes of thought based scientific experiments. 

en.wikipedia.org...(philosophy)

"Socrates' response is to develop his theory of anamnesis. He suggests that the soul is immortal, and repeatedly incarnated; knowledge is actually in the soul from eternity (86b), but each time the soul is incarnated its knowledge is forgotten in the shock of birth. What one perceives to be learning, then, is actually the recovery of what one has forgotten."

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
everything is consciousness.. if you want to find the end of the universe you must find the end of mind...

Who's mind? Humankind or God/Source?

The mind of humankind is finite, the mind of God/Source is Infinite.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Who's mind? Humankind or God/Source? The mind of humankind is finite, the mind of God/Source is Infinite. Ribbi

I dont know really if everything is mind then the mind of humakind and the mind of God are the same thing... The only limit to the human mind is the ego......

new topics

top topics

join