It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets play a game

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
[edit on 1-9-2004 by echoRanger]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
[edit on 2-9-2004 by orion911]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I thought I'd throw in with the fun (don't take any of this personnal)
1) age 35-38
2) slightly overweight (lab rat)
3) Secret clearance, maybe a TS but doubtful
4) your title has the word 'engineer' in it
5) 45k a year is too low for a navy contractor which rides in it's planes, I'd say near 60k/yr (which if you're riding in planes, may or may not be working past 5pm)
6) experience using radar equipment or specifically laser equipment (the later based on the marine rescue)
7) not a programmer type (you would have better understood you're own computer probs)

more info questions
a) what TADILs do you use?
b) can you name an area of the country you work?
c) is your 'system' a Joint System?
d) What type of Navy plane/s is it that you ride?

Now the real guesses:
1) work on/for ABL?
2) work on/for BMD?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Not thinking about consequences from your words or actions, just trying to weed out knowledge for myself you said ask and i am asking. I have a wild imagination adn I've been reading a lot lately and it's hard to decipher what is true and what's fantasy.

Are we way off from finding the reason you are here?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

45k a year is too low for a navy contractor which rides in it's planes, I'd say near 60k/yr (which if you're riding in planes, may or may not be working past 5pm)

My friend works for titan too, and he makes more than that to sit there and run NMAP (port scanning).

jra

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Interesting thread. Although I think you should have started by telling us more info about you and what you do. And explained more clearly that you can't tell us everything, but that there may be questions you could answer. I think the way you started really got you off on the wrong foot. We've had people come here and pretend to know things before and later proved to be nothing but hoaxers.

I am skeptical of your claims, but not because of anything you said. I just am until I see enough facts, evidence and what not. I am into aircraft so i'm interested in what you have to say.

So with your new avatar. Is that ment to be a hint that the Aurora exsists or at least an aircraft that is what we believe to be the Aurora? I know you can't really answer that one though.

Can you even confirm that you know of any aircraft that the general public doesn't?

I can't think of any other questions right now. Perhaps later i'll have some more.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Have to say this.. If you are genuine, you would do well to read this thread before you go much further :-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't get me wrong, I'd love you to tell us some juicy gossip, but then it's not my job on the line. As a previous poster has said. it's probably better, both for you and for us, if you be a bit less mysterious about what you do and do not know, and what you can and cannot talk about.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Ok, I'll bite again...

1. Do you have knowledge that the SR71 is still flying spy missions?
2. If so, is this being done because the replacement is not ready, or are we jointly using a new craft and the SR71?
3. Have you physically seen the SR71's replacement?
4. Have you ever flown in it? (either)
5. Is this replacement (if it exists) using any advanced unconventional weaponry (HEL, railgun, etc.)?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If your avatar was manifested into an operational or eperimental aircraft, what would the USAF/NSA/CIA want it's minumum max speed to be?

Also, would it be a pure stealth design, have stealthy qualities, or rely on speed alone?

Oh - what would it's name be?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Someone got spooked

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
No, Someone really wanted points.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Ooh! Ooh! I love these sort of games. I know! You're an extraterrestrial trying to find a way to kill time while you wait for the new UBER5000 Anal Probe to be delivered so you can get back to more pressing matters, such as:

"Hey Bill, watch what happens when I do this"

*insert comical scene of alien anal probing human and human reacting in some non sensical home-alone style commical fashion*

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
What the heck happened to Echoranger's past posts? I was trying to catch up on what I missed and they're all gone? Although, I don't think I missed much. I hope this ain't turning into a crapfest.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Maybe he said something he shouldn't have. Or someone got too close. Who knows

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It was secert military project A55-192c Alpha Green Tango QR-p130
THE LANGOLIERS!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekial
No, Someone really wanted points.

Nope - I'd say someone got really REALLY spooked.

As for what happened to this guy he realised that he could loose his job. He didn't realize that members of this site might be his coworkers - or even his security officer.

To sum up what he said, he was former military, had flown in aircraft, and insiuated that the Aurora was real - as if we didn't already know that.

[edit on 1-9-2004 by American Mad Man]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join