It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets play a game

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
[edit on 1-9-2004 by echoRanger]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Let's see......
yer a guy at a dead end job like me that passes the time between dealing with crabby, spoiled theatre patrons looking at ATS and sits in absolute shock at what some people believe to be true. You then wonder why we as a people have bothered to accomplish anything.

OKay, seriously-
Your at the NSA or something like it and you work in internet based stuff so you have the time/ability to watch this board for a while.

[edit on 30-8-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
wow, what a game... guess where you work and what you do, and sit around and wait for a reply from you even though you said you may or may not reply?
right... Well i'm a #ing elf who lives in the north pole... My guess is your some blowhard who works in a cubicle and doesn't get out much... Your sense of humor is perverted and you get off by making people sit around and wait for you because you have no control over other people at work... I think i'll pass but thanks for the offer...
Sounded fun but I got other things to do like pick my nose, at least this way I know when i'm going to get results... It's a pretty predictable activity...

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Okay, fine. You be a Airborne Ranger. Your butt is tucked in a foxhole or a tent in some third world hell hole, yer satlink allows you to hook up to here and you must be between recces/blowing sh*t up. Cool.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well, by accident I googled "echo ranger" and I got a scouting program. I thought what the F is secret about outdoor programs for the scouts (BSA)

But then I re-read your post and realized my goof. Weapons testing facility? Hmmmmm?

[edit on 30-8-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm gonna go with Starbucks.

I'll take a Vente Cappacino and a red current blue corn scone!

Seriously though what's the point of playing games, either you work in a sensitive area and have signed the neccessary loyalty oaths and NDA's in which case you may have already broken some covenent of your agreement OR you do not work in a sensitive area and are bored silly OR you're completely full of dung.

If you have information to share and something to say, say it.

Playing games and wanting people to jump through hoops makes you seem like your full of it or just a tool.

Just my opinion, I'm sure your a lovely person but really, if you want to share share, if not then don't post silly things like guess where I work and am I holding a Pleidian Rectal Probe or a Zeta rectal probe?

No offense.

Spiderj

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Jeez, I wish I were up on my knowledge of stuff like this. It appears I'm the only one interested in your post. Maybe it's the way it was presented or an amount of dis-belief is circulating. I would need to look some stuff up before I could proceed. I know, I'm not much fun.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Just because I feel I've blown away my life in cool stuff like this. (your job.)
What did it take to get there-schooling etc.?

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well there me bored ol'prober, if there are things you can and things you can't say, why don't you start off with the things you can say and we'll go from there.

Spiderj

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
hmmm...

you make stupid threads to scam ATS points...

honest living

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   

jesus. i thot you conspriacy guys would be more interested in this. here i am, have some good, real, truthfull info, and you guys don't even want it.

and of course i'm not/can't gonna come out and say stuff..

Might be a good idea to save up the points for "Really Above Top Secret" and then post any revelations, as it won't come up in searches, etc.

Secrecy agreements are no laughing matter, and I suggest (for your own sake) that you read a copy of the one you signed very carefully, if you are who you claim to be. You said you put this in the wrong forum...are you suggesting we move it to weapons? So far, you haven't said much to indicate where it belongs....

Ok, I'll bite...

First Question...

Is this where you work?

[edit on 30-8-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Echo Range

Echo Range Sea Site, 1984; established in China Lake's South Range (Randsburg Wash/Mojave B)Complex in 1966 in response to increased military attention to electronic warfare (EW), Echo Range provides highly realistic threat simulation for airborne EW equipment/tactics RDT&E and training.

Is this on the right track Echo Ranger?

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ok, I'll keep going....

1. Does your work involve in any way, shape or form, the SDI program?
2. Were all those "classified" military satellites that went up in the 80's shuttle missions, to place the SDI system in orbit?
3. Are the missile systems in place above such satellites still effective against modern threats?
4. Have any of these satellites been replaced with THEL systems?
5. Does your work involve a more advanced system of using missiles to intercept missiles, such as a system more advanced than Patriot?

You can nod or shake your head perhaps?

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It's a forum on the site where you can post things that won't show up in a search, etc. and you can avoid trolls. Because it requires membership for a little bit (to get the points to purchase entry), you don't have to worry about someone just quickly creating an account, being able to see it, so it's a little more private....

my console is the on on the.. top left..

That is so weird...I was toying with the idea of using paint to draw a little "Echo Range's Desk" right there as a joke, hehe.... Seems I wouldn't have been off the mark... Kinda glad I didn't, that would have been rather spooky, hehe.....

Is Mark still in charge?

BTW-IP checks out as one that would be likely affiliated with the base.

[edit on 30-8-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Is your job dangerous?

Do you have any real athourity?

Do you control anything?

Are you just a "cog"?

Is any special training needed to obtain your position?

Are we even allowed to know your position?

Could you provide proof of any of this?

Have you seen anything only you(co-workers) know about? Things we are not even capable of guessing at?

Are you wasting my time?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join