It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Political Scientist Says: WW3 or New World Order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Dr Kiyul Chung: “I believe the world is now at a historic crossroads,” Dr Kiyul Chung told RT. “Or some may say the world is at the brink of either being subdued or overcoming the US/NATO military intervention in Libya, [which is] now moving possibly to Syria or even to Iran, if Russia and China, or [the] Shanghai Co-operation Organization are [too] weak to stop US-led NATO military aggression in [the] North African region So I hope Russia and China [can] lead this new global movement to balance the power in the world, so they can build new world order where no more unilateral, aggressive or even colonial methodology [is] being put into a sovereign nation such as Libya.”

“China-Russia trade and economic relationship and huge development between the two nations, I believe, is not only impacting the European continent, but also the global scene,” added Dr Kiyul Chung. “This economic and trade relationship is not limited only to economy, it is also a strategic relationship. So, it is going to have a huge impact on the world.”

This is incredible, for a political analyst to be so open on one world government, and now, 4 months latter for his predictions of possible movement into Iran slowly come to fruition, it almost sounds as though China would openly oppose any aggressive movement in the middle east lead by US forces.
Giving us a 3rd world war America cannot win, and a Chinese backed NWO.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

So I hope Russia and China [can] lead this new global movement to balance the power in the world, so they can build new world order where no more unilateral, aggressive or even colonial methodology [is] being put into a sovereign nation such as Libya.”
reply to post by Griffo515

It sounds to me that their NWO is different than the
westernised version.

They allow their nations to stay sovereign.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

RT News is the closest you get to the truth and the only news channel that has covered the OWS protesters in a fair and balanced way.

The Keiser Report is always very enlightening!

The only News Channel I watch!

Good Find Op! S&F

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm sure the people in Tibet would have some opinions on how well the Chinese support sovereignty.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Thing is they are very close to bringing about their "new world order"

They must destroy the US economically to complete their plans to dominate the world.

They have no intentions of balancing powers, their true plan is to gain power.

If the US is drawn into more costly wars in the ME, and fails to remain competitive with China, India and others on the global markets... Then it is all but a done deal.

Russia and China will not confront the USA and NATO directly... Militarily, but they will supply the enemies we fight, they really want to see US led strikes on Iran, and Syria... From there... Think of the possibilities.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
So all of a sudden a chineese political scientist is the be all end all of the world? For one NATO would absolutely CRUSH china and russia. Thier millitary is not as up to date as ours plus the sheer numbers of countries they would be facing would not be an easy fight for them. Basically it would be N.korea, venezuela, china, russia, VS. Everyone else

I didnt add iran to this equation because they will cease to exist as a country at the start of WW3
edit on 17-10-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Thanks for sharing.

RT News is the closest you get to the truth and the only news channel that has covered the OWS protesters in a fair and balanced way.

The Keiser Report is always very enlightening!

The only News Channel I watch!

Good Find Op! S&F

Your welcome! and I agree with you 100% on that one lol

reply to post by Fractured.Facade

The possibilities? Unless America has an ace up its sleeve, there are only a handful of possible outcomes including the mentioned (but not limited to) WW3 or NWO.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
One world government would be bad, period. That would mean if it was decided or that they decide to have the cash of all nations at one place means who ever is overlooking it will have COMPLETE control of all things. You guys have to understand that money is disease, it can never be used properly so why don't we take that system down? Expand ourselves, expand our thinking while at the same time networking our growth all over our planet and as well as to other planets but this can never be achieved with world powers/governments or anything with a powerful grasp or say in the world's progress. Understand the whole world we live in is tainted, by the idea of money/exchange/borrowing... I was reading something, and I'm not exactly sure if I took from it correctly but I think it was presenting the idea of time as a currency (like the time you work whether it be for a community/care home or anything like that that involves your time) but that's a whole other thing to check in to.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
So all of a sudden a chineese political scientist is the be all end all of the world? For one NATO would absolutely CRUSH china and russia. Thier millitary is not as up to date as ours plus the sheer numbers of countries they would be facing would not be an easy fight for them. Basically it would be N.korea, venezuela, china, russia, VS. Everyone else

I didnt add iran to this equation because they will cease to exist as a country at the start of WW3

So winning a war is all about how "up to date" your military is?? Have you forgotten about Vietnam? Not to mention the US is financially broke, the people WILL NOT back another war.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I really am curious, which would be worse, a NWO or WW3? That is one hell of a philosophical question.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Unfortunately, I feel the OP's content is right. We are past the point of no return. However, the European Elites did not see this coming. China is going to demand far more from the world to keep it on par as a developing nation. They have that right.

Russia, China and a few other countries are going to steam roll into and usher us into a new world. The U.S of A. is a sinking Titanic. I don't see many alternatives here. We owe China big time! For the first time, there are more starving Americans than Chinese!

From my perspective, it is inevitable that we become a one world rule. Not the dreaded NWO. Simply a world that comes into living with our ecology and with measures that reduces our human impact on the world.

It's time. We cannot sustain ourselves anymore. Change is not easy. Yet if we do not come together to make drastic changes in our human involvement with the world.....none of us will have a future. Your children or your children's children will live medieval lives otherwise. We are at the precipice looking down the craggy rocks of the ocean beating against the shores.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Personally i'd rather live in an American world order than a Chinese world order.

it's a very slight, but noticeble difference. In American world order, you are fattened up and forced popular culture.

In Chinese world order, you are forced, love for the party, and love for China. That is all.

Lesser of two evils, for now.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
There is another option
The world against the bankers
Everybody wins, except the bankers
edit on 17-10-2011 by Krzyzmo because: added on

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Start learning Mandarin. You know....there are more English speaking Chinese than there are Americans? Really, I don't find that frightening. However, it does portend where we are going. I'm with the Chinese one child policy. The whole world needs to adopt their policies.

However, for reference, Obama is making sure that all costs to family planning are paid for by the tax payer. No costs. I think he is right.

I'm not on the eugenics side whatsoever. We can drop our population in merely two generations by family planning. What really gets my goat is that we have hunting seasons. We say there are too many deer or other animals in our midst. In fact,it is we humans that should be keeping our reproduction to minimal levels.

We don't need to kill people or animals. We just need a few generations and some laws that make this process of people de-proliferation human. No mass killing of humans is necessary. We just need to limit ourselves.
edit on 17-10-2011 by brilab45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515

So winning a war is all about how "up to date" your military is?? Have you forgotten about Vietnam? Not to mention the US is financially broke, the people WILL NOT back another war.

Yes it is about that my freind. And I dont think the "people" have a choice in anything especially WAR
Also, if you believe that the us is broke, you surely are mistaken
We didnt get to be the most powerful country by not being the smartest. And in the short span of about 165 years as well think bout that.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krzyzmo
There is another option
The world against the bankers
Everybody wins, except the bankers
edit on 17-10-2011 by Krzyzmo because: added on

The banks only own the EU and US...So that's a revolution your speaking of.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

We didnt get to be the most powerful country by not being the smartest.

Well your definitely correct there my friend.

And YES the United States of America is financially BROKE. For you see, when you have to borrow money because you have none yourself...that makes you out of pocket! You cannot repay a debt by waging war on money you dont own!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

This is a map of the global central banking system managed out of Switzerland. All the shaded nations are members of the BIS, the central bank for central banks, located in Basel.

Thats far more than just the EU and the US.
edit on 17/10/11 by MikeboydUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515

We didnt get to be the most powerful country by not being the smartest.

Well your definitely correct there my friend.

And YES the United States of America is financially BROKE. For you see, when you have to borrow money because you have none yourself...that makes you out of pocket! You cannot repay a debt by waging war on money you dont own!

A nation that prints its currency arbitrarily and with the gold reserves we have, no the US is far from broke. Its a phasad. Trust me, just take what the us gov says and turn it completely around, thats your truth
Again smart country, you dont go around presenting your weaknesses.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Yepper, though it looks like one of the two options in your thread title will be the event.
Either option will not be good for most folks[
Nice find on the video.

edit on 17-10-2011 by Krzyzmo because: punctuation

<<   2 >>

join