It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book Claims Hitler 'Died In Argentina'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
A new book claims Hitler didn't die in the bunker....

"There is no forensic evidence for his, or Eva Braun's deaths, and the stories from the eyewitnesses to their continued survival in Argentina are compelling." Grey Wolf: The Escape Of Adolf Hitler claims the Fuhrer and his mistress Eva Braun were secretly flown out of Germany in April 1945 and taken to fascist-controlled Argentina. It is alleged Hitler lived in the country for 17 years, initially raising his two daughters, until his death in 1962. The book also accuses US intelligence of being complicit in the scam in return for access to Nazi war technology.

Book Claims Hitler 'Died In Argentina'

I've heard rumours of this over the years. Operation Paperclip does lend weight to it, as do the reports of Dr Mengeler conitinuing his genetic experiments in Brazil

Nazi angel of death Josef Mengele 'created twin town in Brazil'

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
i believe it, its been common knowledge for years that Hitler never died, the skull the Russians found which was said to be hitler, was actually a girl. here's Hitler's "real" final picture, dead at an old age in Argentina

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by camouflaged

i dont doubt that he never died when they said he did..
argentina would be a good place so i guess this is likely

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Absolutely true. He was rewarded for his good work. Without Hitler where would technology be today? How many medical cures and procedures resulted from the boost in technology WW2 brought us? Where would the US economy be... Ok bad example at the moment. But at the time of the Baby Boomers... How many of us would not be alive today if it wasn't for Hitler? No, I'm not a NAZI supporter, but I am also not someone who will let my personal feelings and emotions get in the way of cold hard facts... Of course, the purpose for Hitler and his little test run for our future NWO had much darker implications, but the good that came along with it was just "collateral damage" you could say... For many evil technologies and advancements in knowledge were also made as a result of WW2... MK Ultra for starters. But whether good or evil, any advancement was good for the elites running the show. So of course they showed their appreciation. Sure they coulda killed him, but they still had a use for those loyal to him so he was more valuable to them alive. Plus, I imagine they found some joy in knowing the rest of the world thought that the great villian had been defeated when really he was alive an well, living a happy life in retirement. They love fooling the whole world. It's like an addiction, knowing that you are one of the few who knows what is really going on...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I agree he was flown out of Germany and escaped to South America....Numerous Nazi scum planted their flags in Brazil and Argentina including their murderous leader Hitler. These murderers lived a free, comfortable life and in today's society if you get caught filming a police officer you can get 15 years in prison...make sense? I don't believe so...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I have always doubted the death story of Hitler.
Ithink that first of all he wouldnt be able to do such a thing as kill hinself...After all he considerted himself to be the worlds answer for 1000 yrs........The Argentina scenario is quite plausable IMHO.
I do know that a huge organisation called Oddessa, or simply the kameradenwerk exists even today administering to the monstrous fortunes the Nazis looted and got away with.They have used this massive wealth to gain influence and perpetuate the Nazi ideals as well as make themselves very comfortable on the worlds loot.
Otto Skorzeny was a big cheese in this clandestine after the war effort i think.......

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Some say Hitler lived much longer.
Some say Father Crespi was Hitler, and the treasures he claimed came from caves were actually looted art stolen by the Nazis.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I've heard of this theory before, I wonder what the truth really is?
At least we can rest knowing he's dead today.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

Sounds like a interesting book...I think it's highly unlikely that he died and even more so that he committed suicide.It's more plausible that Hitler,Eva Braun, and his top officers had planned an escape well ahead of time if Germany lost the war.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

About time the truth is coming out. The MSM is slowly declassifying stuff now that people are finally starting to wake up.

edit on 17-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hitler was known for having multiple doppelgangers that he used for security reasons. Sometimes, the SS made body modifications on them but our guys (and gals) in the OSS kept track of which ones were being used by their ear lobes (the SS didn't think to modify those). So, sometimes a Hitler with long earlobes gave a speech... at others, a short earlobes Hitler gave a speech. It really is fascinating and makes sense that he would let Eva die with a body double so he could live on in South American exile.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hitler was a British Agent!
His death was faked.

www.whale.to...

This book covers Hitler's incestuous parentage, his training in Britain, his sex with men, his bizarre sexual habits with women, including fake suicides and murders made to look like suicides. It delves into Hitler's psychiatric condition and how, during his missing year, he was manipulated by 'deconstruction' to perform as a British Agent, that is, an agent for the British war machine. The book covers Hess and doppelgänger Hess' simultaneous flight to Britain, Anthony Blunt's conception by a royal, Wallis Simpson's sexual practises with King Edward VIII and how she leaked British secrets to Hitler.

Hitler was a British Agent covers Operation JAMES BOND to remove Martin Bormann out of Berlin and exposes for the first time Operation WINNIE THE POOH to remove Hitler out of Berlin. It reveals that the origins of the Cold War were in the hunt for the missing Hitler from 1 May 1945 and this became the excuse for surveillance in virtually every country in the world. Hitler was a British Agent leaves an air that everything that happens now, happens because of 1945.

In the 18 chapters it covers the masterful deceptions of war, the creation of war, the training of top level double agents, the repeated faking of their deaths and their escapes, making this book something of an illusion-buster with applications to the analysis of war now and formulas for the time in between wars. The book explains how the 'real' history applies to the 'real' present. Many intelligence officers were interviewed in writing this book and they have given the low-down on what really happened in the many wars from 1936. In some cases, they, or their fathers, were the main players in the vignettes. These personal histories date back to the Spanish Civil War with George Orwell and redefine the origins of Animal Farm.

edit on 17/10/11 by masqua because: Trimmed external quote

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Trimmed continuing external quote
edit on 17/10/11 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
....cont.

"In order to get countries to support America in the Iraq war, Bush had the FBI pull out all the smut files on every political leader. Tony Blair, it was found, was covering for and promoting those involved in a paedophile ring involving knights and at least one prominent royal, a second cousin to the queen. (the Dunblane massacre) "Britain's Tony Blair is now a fully-fledged puppet for the American military industrial complex, which is why he has been in power for so long. The media is the propaganda machine for the war machine. It's just as Winston Churchill said:
'The first casualty of war is the truth'.
All the war media are embedded
and the media is bound to tell the lies
the military industrial complex want told."

Osama Bin Laden has been an American agent for the last 30 years and his CIA copde name is Tim Osman. He was educated in Britain and is described by a former school buddy as 'Harry bin Laden'. ASIO officer: "I have seen Bin Laden in a safe house in London." James Bond III: "Bin Laden is in on the oil scam. The 007, 7 July 2005 London Tube bombing was arranged by the Americans and Israelis."

Fascinating stuff, if you managed to go through it.
Greg Hallett is also a fascinating character who has survived several assassination
attempts. 'History is bunk' is a famous quote. Exactly how bunk is made apparent by
this New Zealander. I highly recommend listening to his many interviews with Jim
Fetzer on The real deal podcasts. radiofetzer.blogspot.com....
(scroll down the list until you see Greg listed). He has some very interesting
things to say about the causes and motivations behind the NZ earthquakes earlier
this year (amongst many many other things).

Sorry about the long quoted posts, but this stuff is dynamite!
(So if you please mods., don't delete.)
edit on 17-10-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

ETA : Too late! Please visit the link in my first post, if interested.
edit on 17-10-2011 by pshea38 because: ETA

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I don't disagree with what many of you are saying. I don't believe Hitler died in a German bunker. He was far too egotistical and arrogant to take his own life. As for dying in Argentina, I'm not sure. It's possible. One thing that is certain: He didn't die when 'The Allies' claim he did.
edit on 10/17/1111 by moondoggy2 because: Spelling error

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I believe there is so much that we take for truth with regards to WW2 and even WW1, that actually is myth or even worse, outright lies. Government lies have been around since the creation of government. Hitler living out his days in Argentina is top of a pyramid of actual truth about what really happened and most importantly, the actual cause, from the rise of Hitler to the end of the war and everything inbetween. All we need to know is that as usual, it was the average men and women around the world, that suffered the most. Everything else that is told through mainstream history text books from the first word to the very last, is a mix of fact and fiction. We basically only know the half of it, that's all we need to know to understand that, like all wars, there was far more to it than what they like us to believe. Hitler escaping, like his rise to infamy, was no accident and no great achievment on his part and most of all, no great revelation to me.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Nazi leader Adolf Hitler did not kill himself in Berlin in 1945 but ended his days in Argentina, a new book has claimed.
British journalist Gerrard Williams has told Sky News he and co-author Simon Dunstan found an "overwhelming amount of evidence" to suggest Hitler died an old man in South America.
Many historians say the Nazi leader died in his Berlin bunker in 1945 - but Williams claims their research, looking at newly de-classified documents and forensic tests, challenges this.
"We didn't want to re-write history, but the evidence we've discovered about the escape of Adolf Hitler is just too overwhelming to ignore," he said.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt it for a second. Although there isn't much I doubt anymore. I always kind of doubted that a man like Hitler would kill himself, especially because with all the power he had it would have been quite easy for him to escape.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
i agree.
he was to egotistical to kill himself

top topics

<<   2 >>

join