It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book Claims Hitler 'Died In Argentina'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Well, if he escaped to Argentina he did so minus part of his skull (with a hole in it), part of his jawbone and a few of his teeth complete with dental plate - all of which have been authenticated as Hitlers - which are currently held in the Kremlin. There was a doco on this featuring his dental records and DNA tests which proved conclusively that they were Hitlers.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by camouflaged

The photograph of a deceased Hitler is a great find - thank you for posting. I can see one eye that appears to be open.

What strikes me as soon as I look at the photograph is the unhappiness on his face. I have viewed loved ones who have passed on prior to burial and they have a look of Peace. Hitler seems to have a look of pain and/or frustration or a general look of anything but Peace.

I believe that Hitler and his companion were taken out of Germany via secret tunnels and then a couple of submarines and finally to South America and I think Spain featured as a hideaway for awhile - or Spain might have been first and then to South America. At least he is dead and can inflict torture no more.

Much Peace...for every Soul who endured the pain this imitation of a human inflicted on them - guide us in Spirit...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by biff1985
i agree.
he was to egotistical to kill himself

But he had syphilis, didn't he?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
you think hitler was so bad? you should read a bit about joseph stalin.
there was a real monster.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Wait, wait, wait.

No forensic evidence was found of his death in Germany and that was enough for them to dismiss the idea that he died in Germany... so I assume they found forensic evidence of his death in Argentina?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This is a little off topic, but could be related in some context.

When I was hanging out in Tacoma, WA I over heard some soldiers talking amongst themselves about how one fo them was stationed in the philippines and he swore on his life that he saw Bin Laden hanging out on base surrounded by body guards. Just posted up in a housing unit having dinner. He said he walked by the unit and noticed a man minding his own business enjoyig a meal, so he stopped and had a peak inside through a window and he was positive it was Bin Laden. A guard approached him and told him to keep walking. He asked the guard if he'd saw what he thought he saw and all the guard had to say was something like "you know what you saw, now keep your mouth shut and contiue with your own business." I can't remember exactly what the solider telling the story said, but it was along those lines. This kind of correlates with the rumors of Bin Laden working for the CIA and no evidence of a body surrfacing. Just something to think about...

I'm not sure if I can take a random group of soldiers telling war stories as proof/evidence (the soldier telling the story did tell his tale as if it happened that day, and he didn't fumble over any of his words, it sounded genuine)...but it did get me thinking.

Point being, it's highly possible for a high profile suspect to make it out of a war zone safely if they plan ahead and have enough assistance.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzTiger
Well, if he escaped to Argentina he did so minus part of his skull (with a hole in it), part of his jawbone and a few of his teeth complete with dental plate - all of which have been authenticated as Hitlers - which are currently held in the Kremlin. There was a doco on this featuring his dental records and DNA tests which proved conclusively that they were Hitlers.

Do you remember the name of that documentary? I'm sure that some of us would love to check it out. TIA

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Oz may come back with the documentary he was mentioning, but in the mean time heres a different one that tells the opposite story, forensics disprove it was Hitler.

Edit:

I also had one that went to Argentina were many former Natzi'z had set up home turning the little town into a little Germanic town, if I can find it again I will post here at some time.
edit on 22-3-2012 by ukWolf because: As Above

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by camouflaged

Great pic Cam, and just the one eye showing

Is it the left or the right eye in relation to Horus, can anyone tell me.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
In the early 1940's Hitler was told that he only had a few years left to live due to a fatal heart defect. It will be interesting finding the source of that picture but I suspect it was taken after he shot himself (hence the cloth). He really did look old and worn out like that in 1945. So much so, his appearance and rapid aging would shock people. He was gravely ill. There is no way he made 1962. If you understand Hitler's beliefs you'll know there was no other way for him but to die in Berlin.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzTiger

i disagree. and here's why i disagree.

www.news.com.au...
www.guardian.co.uk...
phys.org...

and for the daily mail believers: www.dailymail.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join