It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Approaching the 100th Monkey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Everybody needs to awaken somebody everyday. ATS fellow patriots, many ask what and how can we help perpetuate thee awakening. I say most people are still sleeping in the dark, unaware of this global awakening, content in their apathy and unaware of their importance.

We are in a critical window of time right now!!

Please ask your sleeping brothers to investigate outside the MSM. TODAY!!!

Challenge them, bet them money, whatever necessary spark needed to wake them up, now.

Connect with the heart mind, this is evolution approaching critical mass, approaching the tipping point to logic and love.

We will succeed with everybodys collective effort, focused and determined.

One species, one heart, one love.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I agree with you totally. I am Teacher and I love nothing more than when Students show an interest in any topic outside the curriculum. I tread carefully and consider that I am only showing them their freedom to think for themselves. I never press a point and I never tell them what is right or wrong - I just want them to know the television bulletins - radio shows and daily newspapers are not the only way to learn about what is happening in their world.

They come alive when I allow them to talk outside the prescripted lessons. And there are Students who are already exploring their world - they are the people who are - shall we say - ahead of their time.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CaesaRodney

Forgive me, awaken people to what? Surely not the Occupy movement, but what?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Amanda5, can you help this poor bastard?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaesaRodney

Originally posted by charles1952

Amanda5, can you help this poor bastard?

i dont know if name calling is the best way to awaken folks.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

This is evolution. Each birth is upgraded a bit from their parents. We are more than machines and as soon as people wake up and realize this, we can finally be free. We must drop the ego first. Our Ego's allow the Elite to rule us through fear, greed, material wants, war etc...

We are one.

Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

As hard as it is to believe, my parents were married when I was born, but put that aside.

I am ignorant and am seriously looking for information. It may be that:

1.) This is a conversation among the enlightened, and I walked in by mistake, or
2.) Something I said shows me incapabale of taking part in this conversation, or
3.) This was not intended to be a teaching thread for beginners, or
4.) Some other reason I haven't figured out.

I have no hard feelings at all; I was a little surprised, true, but that's OK, life is full of surprises.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
More and more people are finally rousing to see the strings that control this world. Many refuse to wake. They have been asleep for so long that they cannot remember the real world. The lie has become their reality, and taking this lie from them can have frightening consequences on their psyche. When I hear someone say “I don’t care if Politicians are allowing corporations to fleece this country.” “I don’t care to hear about cops arresting people for trying to close their own bank accounts.” It always reminds me of this scene...

To be so willfully enslaved for the sake of luxury is saddening to me. When will people wake and realize that wealth isn't reflected in linen & cotton, nor shiny rocks? True wealth lies in respect, in love, in happiness. No one respects those who lie, steal, and kill to obtain power. Their "wealth" is an illusion; one we can take from them. We are awakening to the truth about what they are. Soon, they will awaken to the truth about us. We are the 99%.

edit on 16-10-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

We can all help each other and we will all help each other - we are all growing towards a more unified society.

The fact we are on this website means we are searching and wanting to connect - we don't always get on or get it right or agree - but - I see the internet as a place where we can at least practice getting along.

I have doubts and concerns and opinions but one thing I know for absolute certain and I cannot show my working out or rationale - evil will not win!

Watch the wayseermanifesto if you have not already done so. I recommend it to everyone. The clip has something for everyone and is only ten minutes in duration. There is a section where it talks about people who just know the answer...

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

I wish all the educational controllers thought like you - I could design a programme tonight - have it ready for the first class tomorrow morning - and I bet I would not have an empty seat!

I will keep imagining - it won't happen if I don't keep picturing it!

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Thank you for explaining, FugitiveSoul.

I see now that this thread is about OWS, and when my post mentioned that I didn't think you were talking about OWS, I was marked as an outsider. OK, that's fair enough. Thanks again for the explanation.

Their "wealth" is an illusion; one we can take from them. We are awakening to the truth about what they are. Soon, they will awaken to the truth about us. We are the 99%.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Hello and welcome to this thread. I can hazard a guess as to why you wandered on to this website. You are looking just like the rest of us. We are all looking and for what I hear you thinking? Well that answer is as varied as there are stars in the heavens.

In a nutshell awakening - waking up - becoming awake & aware are terms used by people who are taking a good long look at the way we - as a humanity are living on planet Earth. People are asking questions - about everything.

Just keep wandering around the site and jump in when you feel you want to. Some people will support you - some will malign you - some will feel for you - some will join in the conversation with you.

Our entire journey through life is about learning. I was discussing the concept of learning with Students one day and we were pondering when do we start learning and when do we stop. A Student - quick as a flash - we keep learning until we take our last breath. I of course replied - absolutely why not?

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Yes and no Charlie. This is not about the 99%, its about you. You and only you Charles. Who do you want to become in life Charlie. Make your wish and we will show you how to become who you want to be.

Who do you want to be?

Please sleep on this one. Search your heart tonite. Tomorrow give us your answer. You are surrounded with people that have come into your life for a reason. What would you like that reason to be?

Pleasant dreams.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Yah, easier said than done. You can drag one kicking and screaming from Plato's Cave up into the light of day, but you can't make them open their eyes.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Firstly you should edit your post and apologise to Charles - and please familiarise yourself with ATS T&C
- respect gets respect

Secondly, you have not really told us what you are talking about - is this about waking up and realising the matrix/NWO etc?

Thirdly, you cannot solicit action to a cause on this website

Fouthly, welcome to the real world, where those who seek truth will find it, and then wonder why their friends and family just dont get it and dont want to know anything about it

you can lead a horse to water.......

fifth, "here, have a cookie, I promise when you finish eating it you'll feel right as rain"

cheers

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Yeah, the poor bastard. Probably crawled back into his floridated water bong.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64

Yeah, I know im rough cut around the edges. I apologize. Just amazed at how far lost some people are. Actually I know that OWS is only a symptom.

Its hard for me to come out and give people the real diagnosis because people are pre-conditioned and suffer from A.D.D. If they arent motivated to get to the true diagnosis, you cant help em.

I started this thread I guess for those in the know of 100th monkey evolution.

Higher understanding of THINGS if you will ...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Ok, thanks. I will give it some thought and see the video. Check back with you in 24 (or so).

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

indeed
perhaps if they turned off their TV
read a few books
did a bit of digging

maybe that's asking too much

its good to see 'they' are watching 'control' slip through their fingers
but remember they have been working on this for about 5,000 years..........

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thank you for encouraging me to look at the videos you posted. It led to a little research on my part and I am grateful for that.

Sorry, guys. I don't feel that I am one of the special 10% who have wild, creative energy, nor do I strike myself as a wild rebel just barely able to live within society's rules. To make it even worse, I kind of like my pre-frontal cortex. I suppose you could say I've grown attached to it.

Further, I'm saddened that Mr. LoPorto has written two books, one a copy of the other. Also, being a wayseer is a pretty expensive affair.

And to top all of that off, the Hundredth Monkey Phenomenon has been so strongly attacked, one might consider it debunked.

But thank you for your warm welcome, I suppose that you consider me your enemy now. That's saddest of all.

new topics

top topics

join