It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unarius UFO Group Celebrates Interplanetary Conclave Of Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

While holidays like New Year's Eve and Christmas are celebrated all over the world, there's an event happening Oct. 15-16 that will be allegedly celebrated all over the universe -- including planets that have, so far, eluded Earth astronomers. It's the Interplanetary Conclave of Light, a two-day festival reportedly celebrated on 33 planets across the Milky Way galaxy, including as-yet undiscovered planets with names like Vixall, Delna and Enishia. The "Ufo-liday" celebrates Earth's invitation into the Interplanetary Confederation -- an outer space version of the United Nations.

Amazed I didn't find this after a search but there you have it. I had no idea that Earth had been accepted into the Galactic UN! Seems like it would have been bigger news! Apparently some day in the near future 33 spaceships ( there's that number again ) will land and form some sort of universe on a plot of land near the Unarius headquarters. If you go to the provided link there are some videos that may give you a chuckle. They claim that even if you're unaware of the group, on some level you are because we are all changing or some such nonsense.

The Flier

The Article

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Did anyone else have to read this several times before you realized it isn't "Uranus" misspelled? Just me?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
Did anyone else have to read this several times before you realized it isn't "Uranus" misspelled? Just me?

Seems intentional since they have a website with that name and everything.. just a group of people who've made up a holiday though, not much more to it than that .. the interwebs are filled with things like that .. which is why every day can be a web safari .. so much stuff to find .. anyone and their brother and brother's brother can put up a website ... at least this has some effort behind it ..
I'm sure they had fun.
edit on 16-10-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This place is right down the street from me, really. I have wandered in there. It is an interesting vibe. The main room is fairly empty with a lot of art on the wall, like the art in the flyer. There are many pictures of their founders, a man and woman, who were married, and lived just south of here, in Jamul. Some of them are posed with a female being, from space and their ship. I'm not sure from where, Pleiades or Orion.

According to this couple, a space ship landed in their yard around 1950 (?) and the beings taught them, and counseled them to start this church. Art work of the event is all over the space, and there is room with a huge mural of the space being (a blond woman) who taught them. All the other walls in the room are painted like a garden, and artificial vines and flowers hang from lattices arranging an aisle.

There are a few caretakers to greet curious people, like me, who walk inside. They are guarded in giving out information but encourage the sale of the their books and explaining the art. One woman I met showed me the artwork she was working on, her take on the woman space being in a garden. Its a quite and pleasant environment, but confusing, because they are shy about sharing their personal experience.

Apparently the original couple made a lot of money, and their church thrived for a while, because they willed their land and money to the "church" (in the '70's I think) and after several decades they are still there.

edit on 16-10-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

I wish you could have seen my face when the lady friend read the article headline. Oh wait I have a gif for that...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Only $15 to connect with your space brothers!!! worth it!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rexamus

Sounds like a bargain!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Yeah, Steven Greer charges $100's just to a laser light shine from some far away helicopter! Add several more $100's if his buddy Richard Hoagland is there to confirm the light is from a mother ship! Yep, yep.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I'm sure this Interplanetary Conclave of Light will have just as big an impact on world politics, peace, and the economy that Occupy Wall Street has. I agree, however, that somebody should have let me known a little bit in advance.

I could have baked a cake or something.

edit on 17-10-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by Alora

I wish you could have seen my face when the lady friend read the article headline. Oh wait I have a gif for that...

Uh...yeah...you owe me a new keyboard. Mine was ruined by sprayed coffee.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
haha Heavens Gate II
seriously

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
if that was the case it would of happen on the day we let off the atomic bomb. or maybe it did and that is the big cover up? anyway whatever!

top topics

join