It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else fear the revolution is a well orchestrated NWO plot?!?!?!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The conspiracy theorist in me is in full blown status as of now. For years I've been reading about concentration camps and mass coffin purchases as well as portable prisons. Sometimes we forget how intelligent the government can be. Don't you think they knew this all would happen when they did the bailouts? Mass media coverage of revolution in other countries were reported back to back in the US. The wall street people drinking champagne and laughing as if they know something we don't. I watch videos of belligerent police acts in criminal fashion and think... it all seems too perfect. Do we really believe the government is not fully prepared to handle anything that comes their way? In no way am I discouraging a revolution, but I fear that the deaths of many is planned to a point where the revolution may fail. They have had years of planning and preparing for all of this. Zbigniew Jasinski, among others, has written that the NWO may require the deaths of many good people.

Are we really going to believe that there is any element of surprise on the governments part? This thing is huge and Obama has barely mentioned it. Does any of this feel unnatural to anybody else? I feel no shame in my evidence-less thoughts on this. I know police brutality first hand and when cameras are on and the world is watching they are told not to react in violent fashion. The police are getting worse in this case. Problem Reaction Solution anybody?

Keep your eyes and minds open on so called solutions. Anybody else feel this way?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueminatti

I do think our controllers are going to use this to their advantage, I don't think they're pulling the strings or anything though. It's all getting too fishy.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It's not a revolution. It's a carefully engineered shepherding event to let the people think they've protested when they haven't.
One of the most popular TV programmes in the UK (and one of the longest running) comes to mind when I think of OWS and franchise:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

No and No. I'm sure there would be more covert ways to control the world populations.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

There are a lot of things about the Occupy situation that concern me. And no, I am not some heartless rich jerk. I was raised middle to upper middle class and feel like I am working 24/7 to try and hold that place. I am sympathetic to many of the concerns of the protests. I HOPE that unions are actually behind the protests and that this is an attempt to throw far left ideas out there so that when unions come in as the "voice of reason" and solve it we move back toward the social contract of 40 hours, benefits, and vacations that we agreed to as a people some sixty years ago.

But, this is the first thing that has gone mad global. Occupy Rome, Occupy Madrid, Occupy London, Occupy Brazil....

It worries me.

You can't have world wide authority without a world wide problem to address.
And, in our complaints (largely justified) about the status quo, we have quite possibly provided them with a world wide problem.

I don't want to miss the wave of enlightenment. I am tired of being told I am a part of the problem for be concerned about these protests. I considered myself at least somewhat enlightened and continuing to work forward. But this thing scares me. Deep in my gut where I can't lie to myself, this thing scares me.

I would love to be wrong.
edit on 16-10-2011 by watcher3339 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Something ive found playing Deus ex

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm glad someone else thinks the same as I do.
How soon until marshal law is declared?
ALL guns impounded
Let this grow large and you'll never stop it
just what the nwo wants

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ccsct203
I'm glad someone else thinks the same as I do.
How soon until marshal law is declared?
ALL guns impounded
Let this grow large and you'll never stop it
just what the nwo wants

Wont happen, there are a lot of americans that will not relinquish their guns without a fight.
I think a lot of them won't actually.
They'd have to play it right, because if they're not, they could wake the rest of the sleeping beasts..Everyone. seems like its already going down. More and more

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It's not a revolution. It's a bunch of protesters who really just want basic reforms and the return of certain key regulations. A lot of them don't know this, of course, but that's the nutshell of what they actually want.

I repeat: it's not a revolution.

And I'm so adamant about it because the second people start calling it that, the whole lot will be branded terrorists.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I think that this may have gotten out of their hands (temporarily). I have feared all the same things, I have seen tons of videos about FEMA camps and trains, marshal law, etc,. I didn't really worry until it started in the US. It happened so suddenly.

Many US citizens watched at home as everyone else stood up, and I figured that it may not happen here. They are making this uprising seem like a bunch of confused people, yelling nothing, about nothing, to nothing. This IMHO feels like the beginning of something that we have never seen before.

The US is a big place, and for ever 1 person protesting there are about 10 people not caring, so I dont think that this will last long, but they will have to pull out the big guns (no pun intended) eventually.

While on TPTB, I was also thinking about the abilities that the US has to use electronic weapons on large groups of people. I think that is my main worry right now.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Your right. This is just one more way to divide the people.Plans within plans. The 3 main groups of Lizards are fighting amongst themselves for world domination and have been for thosands of years. Theyve co-opted humans to do there wet work, so the true rulers can remain in the shadows. Only the front men humans will take the fail. They have thosands of plans to keep humans eternally at each others throats. Fake religous wars, ecconomic wars, political wars, food wars, water wars, clean air wars, just to name a few. The list is vast. and its working for the lizards cause where ever you look there is STRIFE. Us humans are geting the shaft and the Lizard overlords are just playing chess...

And they have no empathy so don't think there going to change the way they are..never going to happen.

The abo's of australia say there are 2 worlds that we exist in . The waking world, and the dream world. If the waking world is an illusion, created by strife to keep the slaves constantly hating each other over mass halucinations. Then the dream world is the real world. Each person has to follow there own path, groups or grouping togeather dosn't gain you any leverage, it simply adds more negitivity to the waking illusion and the effect multiplies.

No ones going to listen to what I write here cause there all deluding themselves of being awaken when they've just moved into a different aspect of the PROGRAM, and will get angry when told this. This is also part of the PROGRAM, which keeps humans constantly hating each other ove everything. A way to Divide & Conquor.

Plans within plans..

More stuff under the carpet than you really want to know about...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
In my opinion i feel like maybe its already started, all of these demonstrators occupying Wall Street and the Fed, soon a more radical faction of armed "citizens" may pop up and pick up where the peaceful demonstrators left off, Americans are slow to react but I feel they have had enough and im close to feeling the same way, especially the way the goverment did me dirty but ive been involved in too many background checks and application processes to start any DOO DOO

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
for those that think this will go nowhere,
Please turn your attention to this thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And read this. The ideas of a minority can spread like a wild fire. and then will soon become the majority

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Of course its a leftist plot. Has been proven already.

However, as smart as they think they are, they are just bumbling fools to believe they can follow through without the backing of the US constitutionalists, who number an estimated 12 to 16 million with an additional 22 to 30 million that will back and support them either openly or covertly.

The US has 4 million capable soldiers. They wont be getting any UN help because those soldiers are going to be taking care of business at home. The general assessment is without combining forces with Russia or China the leftist will fail miserably when their great plan gets hijacked. Overthrow of the republic will fail, though there may be a purge and reset of politicians. I would think it would just be pink slips and non violent. Who knows. its all just speculation. no one can know or guess the answers, not even computers can do that.

Of course i have been wrong before as the dog proved to me when I thought he could wait another 10 min till the show was over last night.....

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I have thought that it could be. I don't think it would be the first time there would have been an orchastrated revolution in history too. There probably comes a time every so often when people start to wake up to what is going on around us and then desire freedom or at the verry least fairness. TPTB could then guide us in away that makes us free of one system and into the next one they are in control of.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
I have thought that it could be. I don't think it would be the first time there would have been an orchastrated revolution in history too. There probably comes a time every so often when people start to wake up to what is going on around us and then desire freedom or at the verry least fairness. TPTB could then guide us in away that makes us free of one system and into the next one they are in control of.

TPTB cannot control the people like they once used to
We are waking up, by the truckload
As OWS brings more awareness to the masses, more of the masses will join them, even just in spirit they will join.
Ironically enough, according to the mayan calendar, OWS started in the 6th day of the 9th wave of conciousness (depending on your theory of maya), the 6th day is a day of flowering(flowering in conciousness, awareness,
), we have now entered the 7th and final day of the final wave of conciousness which comes to an end on Oct 28th. So the theory goes. as Oct 28 could be the real end date of the long count.
It could be a catastrophic event that finally slaps humanity in the face and we realize "Omg, what are we doing", and the masses will awaken.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
i understand your fears but whats gonna happen will happen if you keep proding somone and pushing and pushing eventuly thay are gonna try and stick up for them selves
no time like the present 2012 is upon us
going foward i will keep LOVE in hart and for me that is all need to keep from cowering to opresion.
and this to shall pass

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I called it a revolution because I can't see these people packing up and going home when the numbers only increase everyday. Do people really think this is gonna end without something drastic happening? The violence is growing everyday as well. Do we believe that by next month this will be yesterdays news? It may not be a revolution now, but just wait. The sad part of it all is that no matter how strong the people feel, it will all be exactly what TPTB have been waiting for.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueminatti
I called it a revolution because I can't see these people packing up and going home when the numbers only increase everyday. Do people really think this is gonna end without something drastic happening? The violence is growing everyday as well. Do we believe that by next month this will be yesterdays news? It may not be a revolution now, but just wait. The sad part of it all is that no matter how strong the people feel, it will all be exactly what TPTB have been waiting for.

Seems to me that you know some insider info on TPTB and what they want.
Care to share?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

TPTB cannot control the people like they once used to

Au contraire.
I'd say OWS was a perfect example of why your sentence isn't true. Quite the opposite, in fact

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join