It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else fear the revolution is a well orchestrated NWO plot?!?!?!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueminatti

finally...an "occupy" thread i can finally agree with...

since the first few dozen people started asembling at wallstreet, i instantly had the "bad gut" feeling about this whole movement...

its starting down here in florida now as well...i think now would be a good time to start arming up...the worst is yet to come

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The problem with the protests for me,is the advocation of a peaceful demonstration,this keeps surfacing at almost all of the demonstrations that are conducted worldwide,now am I missing something here? we should be baying for the blood of those who have treated the majority of the population with complete disregard,Whose interests are served by keeping the protests peaceful? well......

I believe that when the REAL protests start they will be as far removed from peaceful as you could get.

edit on 17-10-2011 by nake13 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
No, what I fear is that people on ATS will continually look at anything that's happening and claim it's created by the NWO to bring about restrictions and reduce freedoms.

I think you, the OP, are part of the NWO plot. A disinfo agent hell bent on causing disruption and planting seeds of doubt in hopes of dissuading people from getting off their arse and doing anything.

Stand by and do nothing you're a sheep, get up and protest and you're unknowingly helping the man.

Is there an option between protest and doing nothing in which the "NWO" won't strip away our freedoms?

People like the OP are the type who will stand in a corner and allow a bully to beat on him because he thinks the bully might go easy if he cops his beating without protest.

Wake up, for christs sake

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
even if it was and they took away your right to protest your gonna go and protest the fact they took away your right to protest .. then come the revolution

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I was thinking that this could be an NWO plot last night at work. Hopefully it isn't. If it is, I think it could bring about a one currency for all the world, well the 1st and 2nd rate countries anyway. That's my thought.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I really hope that it isn't ,but that is not outside the realm of possibility ,who knows?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
WHAT CHANGES DO YOU WANT...ME
1) stop the use of all nuclear power plants and convert to methane gas production using our sewage waste that can create electricity and natural fertilizers for food production(this technology already exists)
2) programs to finance electric vehicles so they cost around $100 per month (creates cleaner air and puts big money into the economy when you spend only around $...2 a week for fuel)
3) End all extractions, production & dumping of known carcinogenic chemicals and substances (gasoline exhaust is the biggest one known to man/women)
4) The ability to vote on decisions for our country and communities instead of one person who takes 4 or more years to get rid of (by then the damage is done)
WHAT ABOUT YOU please ad to the list please share

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nake13

The problem with the protests for me,is the advocation of a peaceful demonstration,this keeps surfacing at almost all of the demonstrations that are conducted worldwide,now am I missing something here? we should be baying for the blood of those who have treated the majority of the population with complete disregard,Whose interests are served by keeping the protests peaceful? well......

I believe that when the REAL protests start they will be as far removed from peaceful as you could get.

edit on 17-10-2011 by nake13 because: spelling

Want to win some support? Answer me this one little question:

Stipulation: First: O.k. you won!

You get to "peacefully" (or not if YOU choose)remove anybody you desire from "the equation": your choice. ( I didn't even say "kill"; although that is clearly what you are implying).
Killed or merely "sent away" NO MATTER. Like magic THEY ARE GONE!

(you got what you wanted and you didn't have to look the person in the eye to do it).And I'm not even going to send Northcom's ( Army's) 1st combat brigade or NYPD swat in to dig you out!.Free and clear!

The one "simple little question": NOW What's your plan?????
Throwing malatovs is the easy part!

Clearly you bongo- beaters have no freakin clue of what you are playing with.

want to start shooting? Hardened Iraq/Afghanistan vets are assigned to northcom's1st combat brigade for "pacification inside the conus.

edit on 17-10-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
No, because theres no such thing as omnipotent humans. So in less the NWO has a team of psychics that can predict the behavior of every single human on earth then no.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
No, because theres no such thing as omnipotent humans. So in less the NWO has a team of psychics that can predict the behavior of every single human on earth then no. [/quoto

Actualy they do. Did you know that real psi folks have to be registered with eather the CIA or the NSA. That went into effect back in the earily 70's. So don't fool yourself into thinking that the PTB dosn't have its own group of think tank psychics because its a documented fact. If youd like to know more just read over there Psi-ops manuals. They go indepth in all manners of nasty stuff they can do , and have done in the past and still do today.

strange days...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join