It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family of Al Qaeda's Samir Khan Gets 'Condolence Call' From U.S. State Department

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
In keeping with their tradition of Apology Politics, the Obama administration made a condolence call to the family of one of al Qaeda's propagandist's that had been killed by one of our drones earlier in the week:

The U.S. State Department made a phone call to the family of Al Qaeda propagandist Samir Khan to offer the government's condolences on his death during a U.S. drone strike in Yemen, a department spokesman confirms.

State Department spokesman Harry Edwards confirmed to FoxNews.com that a "condolence call" was made to Khan's family in Charlotte, N.C., but declined to provide further details out of respect for the family.

Link

Amen.
edit on 16-10-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Giving condolences to a family of a member that you killed by a drone strike is pretty tacky if you ask me.

It's kind of like a slap in the face.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Did any of these people who we are currently at war with make an effort to apologize to the innocent people who perished on 11 September? I swear our goverment is Bi-Polar, one day lets destroy your country but help rebuild it and the next lets aplogize for killing somebody, its war, people die and as a combat veteran ive seen it.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Blu82

Did any of these people who we are currently at war with make an effort to apologize to the innocent people who perished on 11 September?

No, the American government has not apologized to the American people yet. Soon I hope, doubt it though.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yo wheres all the phone call apologies to all those who died on 9-11 and since then?

Where? Talk one of the most pathetic things i have ever heard or if you prefer one propagandist apologized to another.

This is America WE don't say sorry to those that would kills us I can't stand this administration more by the day just when you think you have heard it all something new more assinine happens.

meh

P.S. Not even going to give a condolence call to the current Potus when he's voted out.
edit on 16-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by mishigas

Honestly, if you are a US citizen, what business do you have hanging out with Al qaeda people in Yemen? Unless you are just THAT stupid....
or just want to die.
edit on 16-10-2011 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2011 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Blu82

Did any of these people who we are currently at war with make an effort to apologize to the innocent people who perished on 11 September?

No, the American government has not apologized to the American people yet. Soon I hope, doubt it though.

How selfish of me to expect something like this huh?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Giving condolences to a family of a member that you killed by a drone strike is pretty tacky if you ask me.

It's kind of like a slap in the face.

No the true slap in the face is the fact that it is another American Citizen who was killed without being charged with a crime or having had a trial of any kind.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

reply to post by mishigas

Honestly, if you are a US citizen, what business do you have hanging out with Al qaeda people in Yemen? Unless you are just THAT stupid.... or just want to die.

Umm... maybe he was trying to convert them to Christianity?

Yeah, right!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

No the true slap in the face is the fact that it is another American Citizen who was killed without being charged with a crime or having had a trial of any kind.

No, he was another FORMER American Citizen who forfeited his citizenship when he chose to be a banner waver for our enemy.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Blu82

We're better people than they are. Is this difficult to understand?

new topics

top topics

join