It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Church of One

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
A Religion of no Religion.

You dont need a book, the world around you is your bible.
You yourself is the church , no temple Required.

"I Am Nothing, And I Am Everything."
“All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.”
"In the love and the light of our Infinite Creator."
"You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love"
"To serve one is to serve all"
"in the glory and peace of unity"
"How can i explain that you are already dead? Its like when you see a caterpillar die to become a butterfly."
"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."

You realize that you and everything around you is counsciousness.
You realize that you and everything around you is controlled by thought.
You realize that you are a soul, who is immortal, or already dead.
You realize that you have nothing to fear but fear itself.
You realize that both fear and love are energies in motion.

You Understand That God = Thought.
You Understand That You Are Made In The "Image" of God.
You Understand That This Means Your "Word" is God.
We are "OF" God, or "One With God"
You Understand that "You are God"
"You are God, Or Im Already Dead."
“What is the Law?”
"The Law is One.”

"All for One, One for All"
"We Are One"

You do not align yourself with the flags of a nation, or a particular star in the sky.
You view everyone and everything as a reflection of yourself.

12 Universal Laws
1) The Law of Oneness: This Law explains that everything in this world is connected to everything else. Anything we believe, think, do, or say affects the world and the universe around us.

2) Law of Energy or Vibration:This Law describes that everything in the Universe vibrates. This law holds true in every aspect of life. Vibration is in the physical world, within our thoughts, feelings, desires, and dreams. Every vibrational frequency has a unique vibration

3) The Law of Action: Action brings results, manifesting different results, depending upon our thoughts, dreams, emotions, and words. Therefore, we must engage in actions that support those thoughts, dreams, emotions and words

4) The Law of Correspondence: This Law places us in the drivers’ seat of our own life. Your outer world will be a direct reflection of your inner world, accepting responsibility for your life. This law takes us out of the victim role making us the sole creator of our own life.

5) Law of Cause and Effect: This Law states that nothing happens by chance or outside the Universal Laws. For this law we look at every action. This is because every action has an appropriate reaction. This law means we have to take responsibility for every that happens in our lives. Every action has a reaction or consequence.

6) The Law of Compensation: This Law is an arm from Cause and Effect being applied to abundance and blessings that come into our lives. Compensation is the visible effects of our deeds; it can show up as gifts, money, friendships, or any other blessing given to us due to our actions.

7) Law of Attraction: This Law creates things, events, and people that come into our lives, through our thoughts, feelings, words, and actions. All these thoughts and actions are energy that we place out to the world attracting like energies. In other words placing a negative energy out to the world will attract other negative energies and putting out a positive energy will attract other positive energies.

8) Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy: As energy we all have the power to change any condition in our lives. Producing a higher vibration consumes and transforms lower ones. This means we can change the energies in our lives by understanding the Universal Laws and applying their principles that will produce change.

9) Law of Relativity: Each of us will receive a series of situations to strengthen the energy within us. This law gives us the ability to stay connected to our hearts when proceeding to solve the situations. This law also teaches us that if we compare our problems to other peoples’ problems it will place everything into its proper perspective. No matter how bad we perceive our situation, there is always someone who is in a more difficult position, making it all relative.

10) Law of Polarity: This Law states that everything has an opposite. Light has to have dark in order to understand each. If we change an undesirable thought by concentrating on the opposite thought, brings a desirable change.

11) Law of Rhythm: This Law describes to us that everything vibrates and moves to a rhythm. Each rhythm establishes seasons, cycles, stages of development, and patterns. Each cycle reflects the regularity of God’s universe. To master rhythm you must rise above any negative parts of a cycle

12) Law of Gender: This Law is the Yin (feminine) and Yang (masculine) of life, making them the basis for all creation. As spiritual beings we must balance the masculine and feminine energies within ourselves to become a true co-creator with God.

lawofone.info... (This is the Law of One)

One God. One Thought. One Love. As Below. As Above.

edit on 16-10-2011 by RA777 because: THE LAW IS ONE.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
the pyramids, which for some reason are aligned to the stars of orion, which is where supposedly the plaiedians come from.

the orion constellation is reffered to as the three kings.
the star rigel, is 777 lightyears away.
this constellation is also reffered to as the 7 sisters.
The three big stars are reffered to as the 3 kings.
"Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?" is found in the Bible's Book of Job."

The Number 777
The number seven has deep spiritual significance. It has been held sacred by the Hebrews and other Semite peoples since the dawn of time. It represents perfection and holiness. It is used throughout the Scriptures and in this sense is the Almighty's Number.

Also because G is the 7th letter , meaning god.
We See the letter "G" on the Freemasonry symbol.

www.youtube.com...
(Learn how to manipulate the matrix)
www.youtube.com...
(holographic Parralel universes)
www.youtube.com...
(Entheogen: awakening the divine within)

www.youtube.com...
(the most powerful Serffegio meditation ever)
www.youtube.com...
(Merkabah Dna Activation)

www.youtube.com...
(First Law of Thermal dynamics)
www.youtube.com...
(The illusion of Reality)
www.youtube.com...
(2012 Ascenscion)
edit on 16-10-2011 by RA777 because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
(The Kundalini)

www.youtube.com...
(Pineal Gland Information.)

www.youtube.com...
(Kymatica)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
good find

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
www.perceivingreality.com...

God= Thought.
we are always making/creating multiple universes and we pass through these universes with our thoughts intentions and actions.
we are a hologram controlled by our soul.
We move through these universes without knowing it and although we are all within this particular universe at the same time, we also have access to these other universes where forces of nature do not exist, or we do not exist ourselves.
this is where if you tell yourself enough that gravity does not exist for you, because you know of this fact, then you can now levitate, control the speed of light, make telepathic communications, and etc.
This is how a Ufo would be Controlled by consciousness, (thought)
It defines atoms as looping universes basically, Together called the multiverse, or compilation of multiple universes.
This is the Law of One M-theory.
I call this the god particle. if we combine this with the mandlebrought set that represents the universe it repeats itself over and over. And we Combine this with Emotion, (energy in motion), we can Control These thoughts and manipulate the Thought Around us once we realize we are the same as everything, simply because energy cannot be created or destroyed only Transformed. (First Law of Thermal Dynamics.)

Dimensions
are planes of existences (densitys) Within a particular universe, or multiple. or all.
this is how we cannot perceive E.T.s and some of the more etheric Ufos, Because they reside within a Higher Plane of existence, or higher dimension, (density).

new physical planet
The 5th Dimension or 5th World is not only spiritual. It is a whole new physical world. This is about the ascension process of the whole person - physically, spiritually, mentally, and emotionally.
The Ascension Process
The process of returning to twelve strands of DNA in our current human form is known as Ascension. Ascension is the process by which the embodiment is elevated in vibration a little at a time until it embraces each of the seven rays, thereby vibrating in the unconditional love. In so doing, ten additional strands of DNA are connected within the circuitry of the body and the brain. As the embodiment elevates in vibration, and as the new DNA is connected, fear-based patterns and beliefs are released simultaneously and make room for the experience of more joy, creativity and self-expression.

In embracing the first set of twelve strands of DNA, one is considered "Christed." Many metaphysicians have spoken of the return of the "Christ." The return of "Christ" is and will be in the form of many who will embody the new genetics. The individual who has embodied twelve strands of DNA or has become "Christed" moves beyond limitation within human form. In moving beyond limitation, the individual also moves out of fear. As all of mankind embodies the new genetics, civilisation will gradually restructure itself to be based on unconditional love.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
instead of using god for your own gain, if you "Serve" God, God will gift you with things.
www.youtube.com...
Reincarnation
www.youtube.com...
do you need to believe in god to live a spiritual life?
www.youtube.com...
Controlling Your Thoughts
www.youtube.com...
Removing The Ego

The Singularity,

is what we refer to as the cosmic Tree of life.
the garden of eden, etc.

the various Trees of life around the world in multiple religions, starting with the sumerians.
all refer to the Law of One in some way.

www.youtube.com...
MANIFESTING

or poofing things into existence.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RA777

Love it!

though i have some quesitons

You dont need a book, the world around you is your bible.
You yourself is the church , no temple Required.

Don't you believe the books can give some hints/tips though?

"I Am Nothing, And I Am Everything."

How can you be nothing?

and

You can not be everything...because you are not me

And i am something...

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."

You are?

Or is that just speaking biblically?

Great post btw

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Finger twitch

Delete please
edit on 16-10-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RA777

As you consider this, keep in mind that God is currently separating light from darkness. Each of these is a consciousness we choose from. We light the fire we burn by or we are the light to others on the path of life. Our choices collapse the indeterminate wave of infinity at rest. God is that infinity. If we create our world in darkness, we are separated from God's light in the final judgment of finite reality.

God produces reality. He makes and runs our bodies. He spins the planets and makes the sun shine. We do none of it. We think and we move. That's it. From there, we divide darkness from light or we embrace the darkness and shun the light. Either way, free will makes the outcome ours. Being 'in' the image of Christ puts us in the image of God. The image of God is the light in a dark place.

John 3

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

edit on 16-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I am Nothing because i am 99.9% empty space.
i am everything because i am connected in some way to everything.

the Self is the universe, the alpha, and omega.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
reply to post by RA777

As you consider this, keep in mind that God is currently separating light from darkness. Each of these is a consciousness we choose from. We light the fire we burn by or we are the light to others on the path of life. Our choices collapse the indeterminate wave of infinity at rest. God is that infinity. If we create our world in darkness, we are separated from God's light in the final judgment of finite reality.

God produces reality. He makes and runs our bodies. He spins the planets and makes the sun shine. We do none of it. We think and we move. That's it. From there, we divide darkness from light or we embrace the darkness and shun the light. Either way, free will makes the outcome ours. Being 'in' the image of Christ puts us in the image of God. The image of God is the light in a dark place.

John 3

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

edit on 16-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

I agree. in a way.
most of the people committing darkness dont know they are god.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
One God.
One Thought.
One Love.
As Below.
As Above.

The more I tell myself this, the better and better I feel.
To me these are words seem like "Magic"

edit on 16-10-2011 by RA777 because: Because The Law is One.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RA777

I agree. in a way.
most of the people committing darkness dont know they are god.

Would a cell in my body be accurate to say that it is me? Would it be more accurate to say that it is part of me? We are not God. We are part of God. There was nothing outside of God for materials. We are made from Him, but we are not Him. Pride wants to say that we are above God in some way. In reality, we are completely dependent on His grace. We do not merit his favor in any way apart form His abiding love for us. We are weak where He is strong. We are children of God until we are no longer children. I can honestly say I am still a child. Weak and defiant.

1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Right, we are made in the "Image of God"
This means you are a little "Peice of God"

you are only saying the same thing that i am.
we strive to be more like God.

And the 13th commandment, (Greatest)
Love Each Other.
(im pretty sure thats because he knew everyone was of god)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Its the understanding of god = thought + good intentions = good results.
god = thought + bad intentions = bad results.

edit on 16-10-2011 by RA777 because: insanity

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RA777

Love Each Other.

You would enjoy the book, "The way of Hermes"

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by RA777

Love Each Other.

You would enjoy the book, "The way of Hermes"

that sounds interesting if i get the chance i will look into it for sure brother.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I view indigo children, lightworkers and etc.

as "Incarnated angels"

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This is ridiculous, no one on this planet is god or even close to being like "God".

God can speak things into existence can you?
God can create planets can you?
God can raise the dead can you?
God can make it rain can you?

When I see humans start to do those things on their own then maybe I'll buy it, but for now this teaching does nothing but confirm what the scriptures said would happen in the last days.

1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,
4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 2 Timothy 3:1-5

Just be yourself and honor God, trying to put yourself on the same level as The Almighty only makes you look silly.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker
This is ridiculous, no one on this planet is god or even close to being like "God".

God can speak things into existence can you?
God can create planets can you?
God can raise the dead can you?
God can make it rain can you?

When I see humans start to do those things on their own then maybe I'll buy it, but for now this teaching does nothing but confirm what the scriptures said would happen in the last days.

1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,
4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 2 Timothy 3:1-5

Just be yourself and honor God, trying to put yourself on the same level as The Almighty only makes you look silly.

i am not putting myself on the same level as the almighty,
Noone can match the almighty.

to love each other is to love yourself.

To think that i am putting myself on the level of* the almighty makes you look silly.

edit on 16-10-2011 by RA777 because: * wrote on instead of of

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You can keep bringing your bible to me but it means nothing.

the world around me is my bible.
the law of one is my bible.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join