It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Church of One

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
"I think, Therefore i am"

once you understand that you are the same as everyone and everything else,

things like channeling and etc become available to you if you know how to do this.

if you know how to use your chakras correctly, if you know how to meditate correctly, and etc.

its already been proven that emotions affect the world around us like water.
(energy in motion.)

we would have to look into things like sacred geometry and etc to see a better understanding of these things.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RA777

Originally posted by IAMIAM

whell most of these laws work true for me, especcially the law of attraction.

if we were to replace all human laws, with the universal laws, we would be good to go.

this would free us from the maritime admiral laws we are bounded by.

My friend you said "These laws work for me" then followed with "if we were to replace all human laws, with the universal laws". So, we should take the laws of Man and throw them away for the laws of you (a Man).

How about we spread good will to all and let God place the laws he wishes to bind a man by in his heart.

We can trust God, the spirit of One, to handle this can't we?

With Love,

Your Brother

These laws will oneday be declared, or im already dead.

They already have been declared, by you, whether you are alive or not depends on by what laws you limit your existence.

I do not subscribe to laws, but the one law, to love one another.

What you see and believe is law, may not be what I see and know as Law. Therefore, lets rest on what we can both agree.

I do not know enough about anything to define laws and absolutes.

This existence is an eternal journey which I make with you.

Since I make this journey with you, why not make it as pleasant as possible for us both?

Therefore, let love be our Law.

No other is needed.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 16-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
i want you to try something.

i want you to decalcify your pineal gland and try to send mental messages to people.
also look into how to see auras.

manipulating the world around us is much easier with your "stargate" pineal gland.

this gives you access to to the other universes/dimensions.
you can see interdimensionally if you learn how to do so.

all of these things are facts to me,

its very very hard to convince people they are made out of God thought.

i simply view god as a term for thought

"The very first level of Christianity is a complete denial of everything that you are and everything youve ever been."

That means that you are crucified to the world and the world is crucified to you.
that means the world thinks of you as a fool, that has nothing to contribute to society, and that theres nothing in this world that you can desire.e

"you can tell a false prophet by their fruit, a good tree cannot bear bad fruit and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit."- thats what jesus said.

that means all the false prophets predicting doom and gloom are wrong, and people who are telling you its all gonna be ok are right, according to jesus.
edit on 16-10-2011 by RA777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

hell to the yeah thats all we really need is LOVE

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
And now for an intermission...

Be love!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Really its so obvious we are being prepared for ufo contact.

even the show ancient aliens is going on about consciousnesses and etc.

multiple references are going on about how ufos are controlled by thought.

its like...

think of it like this, if you can accept being genetically engineered by ancient aliens..
then i dont see why we cant accept this again.

E.T. could take us out anytime if they didnt love us.
they are like "angels" in my eyes.

and so many people are worried about hell, but so many religions all teach the same things.
Islam even refers to jesus as a great teacher.

i could be wrong on alot of things but if its one thing i know im just as much as god as everything else this world or not.

we cant compare ourselves to the cosmos, i mean what other explanation could there be for all of this.

and the new agers, and all of the people wanting ascension and etc,

its basically the same as heaven on earth that the bible describes. (age of golden light.)
this is a cycle that repeats itself , this has already been proven.

The age of aquarius, age of golden light, age of ether, etc.

the age of golden light, this is in reference to the photon belt.

the photon belt affects dna. Dna is affected by your emotions and light/love.

there is no doom and gloom.

all of the people that are afraid of hell, they really think jesus would let them burn in hell??
i mean seriously?? The world is round the golden age will be all over the world.

"One tree makes many seeds"

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Awesome Thread!!!
Seriously, one of the best reads i've ever had the opportunity to read on ATS.

I actually wrote an article that discusses the same concepts as you, but it was designed as more of a satyrical humorous poke into mainstream religions.

Check it out if your interested
Do We Still Need Religion?

Take Care!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
lol jesus fighting santa with lightsabers.

thats like,
the most hilarious thing ive seen in a while lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
what i mean by your word is god.

speaking into existence.

the more you believe something, the more you "tell" your self something is real.
like you tell yourself " I AM WEIGHTLESS": the more you believe this the more real it becomes.

"life is but a dream"

if you can learn to be in a dream state while you are awake, or like a trance state,, this is like projecting reality.
if you learn to control this while you are awake you can much easier manipulate the thought around you.

this is why one of those links i posted referenced to '___'. this is what makes you dream, through our pineal glands basically.

its also much easier to use your pineal gland when you smoke weed. (yes i know that is illegal.)
i almost cant control my empath and telepathy abilitys when i am in an altered state of mind.

yeah its insane lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

what i mean by your word is god.

speaking into existence.

the more you believe something, the more you "tell" your self something is real.
like you tell yourself " I AM WEIGHTLESS": the more you believe this the more real it becomes.

"life is but a dream"

if you can learn to be in a dream state while you are awake, or like a trance state,, this is like projecting reality.
if you learn to control this while you are awake you can much easier manipulate the thought around you.

this is why one of those links i posted referenced to '___'. this is what makes you dream, through our pineal glands basically.

its also much easier to use your pineal gland when you smoke weed. (yes i know that is illegal.)
i almost cant control my empath and telepathy abilitys when i am in an altered state of mind.

yeah its insane lol.

Do you mind if I step up to the mount for a second my friend?

What you are describing is what control you have over your own perception within your mind. That is the I AM.

Through this power you can transform enemies into friends, heal the sick, raise the dead all by simply showing others the power they have over there own perceptions.

While this is marvelous, it is the lesser I AM.

Now look up!

(Points to the sky and traces an arc out to the horizon.)

That is the GREAT I AM.

As far as it goes above (larger and larger in scale), so too does it go below (smaller and smaller in scale)

That is what we have yet to truly discover. We can look within to the point of nothingness. Looking out is limited by our life which is given and taken away in due season according to a will not our own.

I don't know about you, but I want to see all there is to see of this existence.

It is time to put our earth gods away, and reach for the stars.

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. I am who I am, but I am the Word of THAT (points up) I AM.

edit on 16-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
i agree. it doesnt matter if Ra is real or not or of jesus is real or not. or if ANY of these gods matter.

i agree with IAMIAM

this is why the knights templar would spit on the jesus cross,
They knew this as fact already.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join