It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

all these riots are a waste of time and your money.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
So i have been thinking about these riots and where people have decided to hold them *(London, Wall street, Italy(all over)) now i have listen to why people have been holding these riots and i think it a wast of time completly let me extrapolate:

To me money is a corupt system no point saving it. money is a wonderfull idea on paper(no pun intended) and it would also work practically aswell (which the monitery system was designed to be fair) but it only takes on person to mess up the whole system like it is now and all that person has to be is GREEDY, humans have put so much power into these pathetic peices of paper that by the time i would of ended this post 460 africans would of died 40 of them babies (just africans!) due to poverty lack of obtaining this paper. To me having this idea of making money for fair and banking more equal is not going to work (waste of time) these people are gready and just becuase you sit there on the streets getting cold, do you really think it any trouble for them? 1% of the worlds population owns 40% of the worlds money. do you think they care while there in the european castle having fine wines? no they are greedy they do anything to make money almost like an addiction.

To be honest we have put so much power in this object that we have all been born into a system of bondage where we are taught from 0 about how we goto school and learn diffrent thing so we can then have enough education to go to work for some corporation or bank or accounting office or cashier or flip burgers at a burger bar just so we can pay or taxes to the goverments so they can pay there taxes to these rich GREEDY people i was talking about.

Goverments treat our contries like a bank.... all you are is a comodity, a stock, a share in the business known as (insert you country names here) hence why most politicians presedents or prime ministers are ecomonists, so are leaders are essentialy bankers/business men who understand the flow of money. Am i the only one who is troubled by this? why cant our leader be people who generally care about YOU and your family and not for money? well simply becuase if he did the country would go bankrupt blah blah and the evrey one would loose there job.... that sounds familiar(sorry bit of daja vu).

Money will always have recession and there will always be crimes to get money (Murders, Roberies, rapping poor countries for ther resorces, money lundering ,drugs, slave labour, child prostitution) all thes for bits of papper. Makes me sad that we have come this far yet so far down the wrong path, we have enough resorces on this planet to feed, clothes and house evreyone with sewers and clean water running to there houses which i shouldnt really have to tell you the benifits to the human race. But we dont that 1% of people watch them die while they keep on using cheap black african workers in horrid conditions to look for diamonds (which machine can do BTW but it is to expensive) in which people die evreyday so they can make 90% of the proffit.

The best way if you really want to give a big # you to wall street and these rich greedy pigs is to take away money. Yeah! hard becuase we have been using this corupt system for this long it has been ingrained in us, how are we gonan do it? no idea, there alot of very cleaver people on this board mabey you can help. Mabey some self suffeciant comunity where humans and technolgy work togethere where most of us become engineers and researchers to actualy make a change in the world, rather than 4 steps forward and 5 back.

Mabey im just thinking too far ahead but one day people will see what money is weather it is 100, 500, 1000 years down the line it will be worse thing for hindering the human race next to racism. Thats when things will really start to progress

I hope when you read this it makes sense to you as it did to me

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
How are you going to facilitate trade between individuals and societies without money?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
yeah if one's government, lets say USA,

has 200+yr history or corruption, genocide of millions of people of some 23 countries, since its creation and still today...

what is there really to refute and/or improve?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
NO matter the medium, the idea behind money will always remain. And sadly so will the ability for people to abuse it.

What would replace it? Bartering? Someone would ditch that up too.

I think the idea of money is pretty good. What we need to do is to introduce methods of cutting the cancer out of the system.

-C

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by definity

I am just putting up some thread titles from not so long ago calling for REVOLUTION and begging people to get off their buttocks and do something to actively protest and resist their tyrannical and oppressive governments.

9/25/11 What's all this talk about "Revolution" in the US? www.abovetopsecret.com...

There seems to be a rise in the number of post's on the subject of "The US Needs A Revolution". What is going on over there? Why are people making these statements? As i live in the UK we are detached from what is going on over there. Are things so bad? The general theme seems to be that US politicians appear to have betrayed the country.

6/2/11 (and this got like 150 stars) Your Own Personal American Revolution: 10 Things YOU Can Do Now, Really, To Start Change, www.abovetopsecret.com...

We are all disgusted with the status quo. Almost all will agree, no matter your political stripe, that our federal government has over stepped too many of it Constitutional boundaries. We ALL know that the big banks have fleeced us with the full complicity of the government. We ALL know corporations run the show. Now ranting and wishing aside, let's also acknowledge that almost none of us are going to take up arms, at least not any time soon. The vast majority (over 99.9%) will not choose violence, unless you or your family is in imminent anger. Some of you might be inclined and even take part in the political process (personally, I think the process is useless as it stands to foster any real positive result). So what can anyone really do?

5/24/11 Today we start our revolution! Wish us good luck...
(this is Spain but read comments from Americans) www.abovetopsecret.com...

In France as in Spain, part of growing youth and people can not stand the political system that leaves the choice between the xenophobic reaction and worshipers of the deregulated economy. any political party neither right nor left ... they point there finger on immigrant and the poor, they want young people working for 350 € / month, during which time it decreases there bonus is allowed rents blaze ... it can not continue.

bonne chance, mon ami! The people of the US will support its fellow revolutionaries

March forth my brother may your actions change your countries for the better. We shall see a time of universal revolution and many people will join your righteous and jubilant protests.

Best of luck to you and all of France and Europe who believe in freedom and brotherhood. May the revolution be peacefu

5/1/11 The Revolution Has Begun! www.abovetopsecret.com...

The world is changing at an exponential rate.... The planet seems to be becoming self aware like an organism, and we need to be in harmony with it. Throughout the world people are beginning to rise up against tyrannical governments. But is it too late?

3/30/10 What will the second American civil war will look like?, www.abovetopsecret.com...

if the economy continues to worsen, if freedom, liberty and opportunity continue to decline... Revolt will hardly describe what will happen. Poverty, job losses, higher taxes and forced compliance are strong motivators. There are millions of angry hurting Americans who are closely watching the actions of our government and their elite controlling corrupting interests.

6/16/09 Does the Right Want a Civil War? www.abovetopsecret.com...

The more rights that are taken away from the people, the more the people will descent. No one, I mean NO ONE wants a civil war but when you start messing with the constitution and taking away peoples liberties, you then open the potential for civil unrest.

I listen to Rush, Sean and Savage.... They don't explicitly call for violent revolution but it is certainly implied

11/21/08 When Do we Start to Fight Back? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since most of us on ATS are at least familiar with the concept of the New World Order, The Bilderberg Group,The Tri-Lateral Commission,the Council On Foreign Relations and The Illuminati ,I have a question. Since we know that these groups will stop at nothing to enslave the world... We know this is happening, we see it on the news. We are nothing but slaves to the elite of the world,... So my question is when do we fight back?

11/2/07 The Coming Revolution www.abovetopsecret.com...

I really believe it revolution is indeed near..............brace yourselves

And I can find many more all along those lines...begging for some action.
This is that action.

Now, why the turn around?
This is all of a sudden "a big waste of time and money?"

I don't get it.

What was that other plan again???

edit on 16-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by definity

Riots on Wallstreet? Surely you jest good sir?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I am just putting up some thread titles from not so long ago calling for REVOLUTION and begging people to get off their buttocks and do something to actively protest and resist their tyrannical and oppressive governments.

Look back a few years here on ATS. Were we not saying "Get off your buttocks and do something!" for the past few years? Were we not calling for action against the global elite for the past few years?

But.....When what we have been calling for is now here, people are saying it's a waste to actually get up and do something.

Now, Why the turn around?

That's a good question.

top topics

join