It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy, 13, with arsenal of weapons found in clapped out ute TOWING DEAD DONKEY, say police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Boy, 13, with arsenal of weapons found in clapped out ute TOWING DEAD DONKEY, say police

www.news.com.au

The ute was towing behind it in the dust a noticeably deceased donkey.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
DEAD DONKEY PHOTO IN ARTICLE!

Quote: Teenage boy, with a gun, allegedly stopped while driving this ute towing a dead donkey in the Northern Territory. End Quote

This gets my vote for the funniest news article of the year. And possibly most messed up news photo.
Your in a ute! Why dont you put it in the tray?
I couldnt really care if he had guns but this is hillarious.
Did you ever think you would hear 'towing dead donkey' in a news headline?
your thoughts?

.shortmemory.

www.news.com.au
edit on 15-10-2011 by ShortMemory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

You cant kill a donkey by putting it in the back of your ute.

Man this reminds of the tosser who towed a live kangaroo and killed it - a friggen officer of sorts, because he didnt know what to do.

It was injured sure, but... people are just soooo damn retarded sometimes...

in this case I think it may be deliberate.
LIke the wanker here who shot a damn koala a heap of times with a pellet gun, for nothing.. God I despise humans most of the time, but this sort of thin reinforces it.

Koala lived tho.
Fleet the Koala

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

your probably right, sick boy if that is what he did
an officer did that? wow theres plenty of sick people around

yeah i saw that koala on the news, good to hear its ok

i know what you mean humans never cease to shock me with the disgusting violence they inflict on animals

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

the first thing that struck me was :

man would be summonsed for offences including delivering a firearm to an unlicensed person, failing to secure a firearm and permitting an unlicensed shooter to possess a firearm.

makes a mockery of the claim that australia is " disarmed "

lastly - as the donkey is gith hitched by its rear hocks - its unlikley that it was alive when the journey started

and as for " putting it in the cargo bed " - explain how a 13YO boy is supposed to get a donkey weighing 250 to 35okg in the truck

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMemory
DEAD DONKEY PHOTO IN ARTICLE!

Quote: Teenage boy, with a gun, allegedly stopped while driving this ute towing a dead donkey in the Northern Territory. End Quote

This gets my vote for the funniest news article of the year. And possibly most messed up news photo.
Your in a ute! Why dont you put it in the tray?
I couldnt really care if he had guns but this is hillarious.
Did you ever think you would hear 'towing dead donkey' in a news headline?
your thoughts?

.shortmemory
www.news.com.au
edit on 15-10-2011 by ShortMemory because: (no reason given)

If you find this funny, then you are as sick and pathetic as the boy in the article.
edit on 15-10-2011 by shinzaun because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2011 by shinzaun because: spelling

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by shinzaun

get over it, i wasnt saying its funny he killed a donkey.. its just so random

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

man would be summonsed for offences including delivering a firearm to an unlicensed person, failing to secure a firearm and permitting an unlicensed shooter to possess a firearm.

lastly - as the donkey is gith hitched by its rear hocks - its unlikley that it was alive when the journey started

and as for " putting it in the cargo bed " - explain how a 13YO boy is supposed to get a donkey weighing 250 to 35okg in the truck

yeah well our gun laws have never been right, they rushed them in after pt arthur without thinking.

yeah makes sense, would be near impossible to tie a donkey like that and not get a solid kick in the face.

well i wasnt really thinking of the specifics when i said that, just seemed like a waste of tray haha

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Not being Australian, but American, I don’t see any harm in this boy having a 22 rifle, a 20ga shotgun, and a .243 rifle, and it looks like neither did his parents.

The News article is so completely bias to complete gun control a blind man can see it, and as the article reads so is the Government.

Does it not appear that this boy was Hunting or Pleasure Shooting in the bush or am I complete wrong in this assumption ?

I understand that the MSM and the Governments of the Western World have been very successful in the area of convincing the populations that “guns are bad”, I am also aware that my youth was not typical in America today, but I was taught from my earliest years gun are no more than a “tool” and I was shooting guns from the time I could hold it, and by 12 years old I was allowed un-supervised access to firearms. At 12 I already owned a 22 rifle and a 20 ga shotgun and was allowed to go hunting or just plain pleasure shooting alone or with my friends of similar age, this was very normal behavior where I was raised.

So, when I read a article as biased as the OP submission my mind immediately goes to the question “Who and Why are THEY trying to convince their readers that there is a problem here when NO problem exists ?

The only answer to this is “THEY” want the populace to believe that the citizen should not own these “TOOLS”

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

you know google, you try to find something with specifics and you end up with some one in the UK selling kangaroo tails or whatever, its as useless as... dare I say, ATS search

But it was also in the paper, local west aus ... not sure who he was, ranger, police etc.. but yeah he towed the injured roo. I mean, dragged it behind and it died.. just insane,

I really felt soo bad for this koala, I mean during the fires over east, we all hoped for the one that was found clinging to a tree, that was saved.. she eventually died.. and here is some scumbag shooting them, from all angles so as to get every limb on the poor guy..

ugh really makes me sick, so when I read articles like this here, I cant help but think the worst.

3 boys bash an elderly disabled woman, is another thread.. we really are a sick lot.. how can people who do these things sleep.. I have no idea

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

No, that is a bit of a misnomer, that the public are disarmed. If you have reason, you can still hold a license without problem.

Does not mean by any means that people on the street do not have access to guns, at all. you just have to have a valid reason (farm land etc) and a licence.

No one said we were disarmed.......

just that you cant go buy one without a reason...

So, you can still go shooting if you're a hunter et al, just not if you're joe bloggs who lives in a homeswest house.

Edit - so yes, it's a load of utter bollocks what Howard did in response to port arthur, you are correct!

edit on 15/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: clarifying my point

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

just read up about the pt arthur massacre. its the reason they made these gun laws and if you like conspiracy theories..this is one of the best ever.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

poor skippy.
so many koalas would have been lost in them fires cause they climb up the trees where its hotter.. i cant understand what would make you want to hurt a koala, what the hell is the point?
theres no shortage of useless ignorants, humans are an interesting bunch..a bit like the ying and yang, plent of light but also a lot of dark.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The kid should have left the donkey in the road after he nailed it at 120kmh.

Instead he thought he'd be a good samaritan and tow it away....and next thing you know he's the devil.

Shoulda left the dead donkey in the road boy.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Kid made an odd choice based on what he did wrong.

My husband was a farm boy, and was given rifles to use. What's the issue where people are lamenting humanity here?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

thank you, yes i am aware of this event

i do agree this was contrived

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown

thank you, yes i am aware of this event

i do agree this was contrived

if ever there was an obviously true conspiracy its pt arthur..the offical story is so blatently wrong its mad..

have a look at this thread i just posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...
its not a conspiracy as yet, just something i found on google maps

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well pardon me officer but this dirt track that I am driving on in the rest of the world would actually be considered OFF ROAD! A dent in the fendor and broken glass towing a dead animal?
Could it possibly have been the dead animal that CAUSED the broken glass and dented fendor?

I am really sorry if the dolts in urban Oz take offense but why is any of this considered to be criminal?
Has your country slid so far off the deep end that normal rural activity is now criminalized? The officers should have just taken this kid abck to Dad and told him not to let Jr drive on public tracks or roads any more. End of story. OH but GOD HAVE MERCY he HAD A GUN!!!

Rubbish and a waste of time.

top topics

join