It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Activity Near Dulce, NM 10-14-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Me and my family have lived near Dulce, NM in the small town of Pagosa Springs, CO for years and years. I am currently away from home for work out of state. None of my family visit ATS but they have heard me talk about different subjects like UFO's and the Dulce, NM base that I have read on here.

Anyways both my Dad and Sister called me and said they seen something take off into the sky south of Pagosa. My Sister claimed it had red and blue lights on it and it took off straight up into the sky and got smaller and smaller until it was out of sight, she also said it had a smoke trail? Which is weird since there are no military bases nearby and the airport in Pagosa Springs is very small, private, and hardly used. The people with them have seen this too and found it very unnerving and odd... and other people in town have seen it. Well she just called me again and said they seen another one except this time there was a huge flash of lights from the south and they said it was in the shape of a huge triangle!

This is really bothering them and I can only imagine what they are witnessing or what could possibly be going on.. They have no idea what the objects are thats why I posted this under the UFO section. I guess I am wondering if there are other people in the area of Dulce that have witnessed this and to bring it to the attention of others. I will update if they see anything else.

EDIT: By the way this has happened as of 10 minutes ago @ 11:00PM MTN TIME 10-14-11
edit on 15-10-2011 by longstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Second hand news, but thank you since we would have otherwise not heard about this.
Have you asked your relatives to have a good camera with long range lens or video cam ready if it happens again?

That would be rather nice.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by longstalker

Really good of you to report this.

We rarely hear from the Dulce area, so this should be of interest to the ATS community.

This incident could be someone's oddball stunt, or it could be significant.

I hope there is someone else out your way who can add to this report. But you may be our only "eyes" in the area.

I am sure there are a lot of us who would like to hear more about the area. According to some sources the "Dulce Base" is actually under the Archuleta Mesa. Have you ever explored that area? I'm wondering if it is accessible, or fenced off. There are some interesting features on the Mesa according to satellite photos, but I have never heard of anyone exploring them on the ground.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

This thread might help you. ...If you see a v shaped craft its ours...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Thanks for the the post link... that was an interesting read... I can say it is similar because they claimed to see a triangle shape and a absolutely no noise... the air was silent.

As for the previous poster asking if I have been around the Archuleta Mesa. I have been there and seen the Mesa itself. I have read alot of interested threads and articles on the mesa and what people have seen. I can personally say that I really have not seen anything weird or out of the norm aroud the Mesa or in the area. I have always wanted to maybe go hiking around the area to see if i can find anything strange but so far haven't.

I really liked the TV show episode they did on the Mesa and how they asked the one local tribal person if he would show them where there were weird holes in the ground or something and they guy said he wasn't going anywhere near that area.. i found that interesting...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

According to this link:
jimharold.com...
that UFO Hunters show included a big section on how someone might be able to grow human organs in cow serum. Apparently that's the show that got them taken off the air. The conversation regarding this which Bill Birnes reports in this interview is very interesting.

This is probably the show spoken of:

I've never seen any of these shows, as I was not watching TV at that time.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
This is not an 'Aliens are here! Must see, this is the bestest aliens you will ever see right here!' thread, so to me the OP has no reason to be making up things and his neighbor. The reason is yes on this episode of UFO Hunters and not only, on other places too, locals talk and think there is a base somewhere around.

One of the guys in that episodes has pictures of black helicopters without any marks whose they are, he says photoed in that area, seen going past the Mesa no one has seen if disappearing beneath or in the far horizon (i,e just flying).

So believe aliens or not, a military base could be there, and even animal experiments. I wouldn't be so sure about saying No to its existence.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I also heard stories of people trying to hike around the mesa and being confronted by "military" type armed security. They get harrassed and are basically threatened until they leave the area. I cant say that its true but thats what i heard.S+F

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Thanks for the info.

Hope they can get a pic or video so that you may post it here.

Greetings,

OlIO

new topics

top topics

join