It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gallop -v- Cheney Final Judgement 10/14/11: Pay Up!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Originally posted by Six Sigma
Originally posted by impressme

Yeah, she's a real patriot and clearly her only concern is for the truth.

What about her attorneys? Real patriots huh?

Agreed, as long as we both also agree that each of us was being sarcastic.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

I thought i was quoting impressme .....sorry.

Weird AL?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Oh no, her lawsuit was thrown out because it was "frivolous" despite it involving the largest conspiracy in U.S. history, but oh, it's frivolous so let's move on to labeling hay a pollutant and taxing cow farts.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

She's also sued several muslims including Osama Bin Laden, as well as Riggs bank. That's at least 5 separate lawsuits. How many is enough for you?

Perhaps if you had stuck to the facts and stop creating fallacies such as April Gallop wants to sue everyone

A few facts about April...
1 - She intentionally chose to turn down a victim settlement. Why? –[color=gold] so she could sue everyone.

Everyone means you and I and the whole population, did April Gallop sue you? No she didn’t.

Nothing wrong in that, or did you forget it was American Airlines who claimed it was their alleged plane that supposedly slammed into the Pentagon? That is part of the OS fairytale am I correct?
Can't have it both ways - either there were terrorists who hijacked a plane - or there weren't. Attempting to collect money from both sides just makes her a cheat and a liar.

You call April Gallop a cheat and a liar yet you do not back your claims or “opinions,” is name calling your forte?
The fact is our government was never able to prove their allegation that these 19 hijackers were real.
Care to prove me wrong?

The evidence supports her allegations, or have you not done any real research on the subject?

Far more than you apparently. However, if you have actual EVIDENCE to support her POV - I'd love to hear it.

Perhaps if you took the time to read some of my many threads that do support some of my claims you wouldn’t be asking me such ridiculous questions.

I see lot of "perhaps this" and "perhaps that", but what I don't see is any evidence on your part to support her claims. Don't you think your argument would go a little farther with just a little verifiable support?
edit on 18-10-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

I was simply just giving my opinion as you were.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If one of George Bush's cousin was a judge for this case, I have no doubt it was very fair and legit. There are no lies around 911 and we all know Osama's bin hiden created this entire mess. He has magic planes that can turn 3 buildings into dust. The other magic planes vaporized when hitting a brick building, and a field. The recent Fukushima nuke plant explosion did not do the structural damage that these two magic planes did to the WTC. Funny how a nuke explosion didn’t turn that building to dust but a plane could.

Thank God we have spent Billions on defending the US from magic planes and cave dwellers.

Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

Horse crap! Starting the sentence and continuing it with the word "perhaps" proves you haven't a clue about what you're talking about. The only thing you agreed to in the Victims Compensation Fund was not to sue. PERIOD The average payout at the Pentagon was a million per injury. (IIRC) EDIT - $600K is a closer number.

How I choose to start my sentences is not part of this discussion and it most certainly doesn’t prove that I am ignorant of the said topic.
Now back on topic, so I am to assume that you have been compensated for your injury on 911, how do you know what is in the government contract, do you have a copy of this Compensation Fund contract so we can see your evidence that supports your opinions? I didn’t think so.

She DID sue AA! She WON! She sued because of the failure of security...she then sues the government for the plane NOT BEING THERE! What don't you get??

No she did not sue AA because of just a lack of security; she sued because AA admitted they were responsible, AA admitted publicly that it was their alleged plane that hit the Pentagon.
Was it ever proven that a plane hit the pentagon? No it has not. It was never investigated.

oh wait...then you spew this gem:

Nothing wrong in that, or did you forget it was American Airlines who claimed it was their alleged plane that supposedly slammed into the Pentagon? That is part of the OS fairytale am I correct?

LMAO! Comments like the above is the reason why the idiot legal team got their asses kicked and made to look like the fools that they are.

No one got their a.. kicked and you should know that by now. How did her legal team get their a.. kick when there claims were toss out of court by a group of corrupt judges, protecting the Bush administration, as the evidence has been given to you in this thread.

The evidence supports her allegations, or have you not done any real research on the subject?

Um, no they don't. Hence, the reason why her lawyers were fined $15K +

Can you prove they didn't, I didn’t think so.
It is my opinion that they were fined due to the panels corruption, because they could, if anything they wanted her case silent from the public.

Yeah, she's a real patriot and clearly her only concern is for the truth.
What about her attorneys? Real patriots huh? and clearly her only concern is for the truth.
Why don't you call her and see how smart she feel right now....

edit on 18-10-2011 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

Why dont you call her and ask her how her son head is doing since you think it's so funny.
edit on 18-10-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

???????
"Can't have it both ways - either there were terrorists who hijacked a plane - or there weren't. Attempting to collect money from both sides just makes her a cheat and a liar."

So, like in Operation Northwoods our government would never do a false flag attack and have terrorists or operatives who posed as terrorists?

remember the Liberty?

How about the Gulf of Tonkin?

Funny how OBL was a CIA asset; and don't forget the last mastermind Al Queada lacky who was eliminated ......

Next the masterminds in the Pentagon will be amazed that ALQueda in now in Libya ...... with US/NATO air cover.....

I mean I am just asking? Are you that foolish not to ask in a court of law?

Our government does not want real court law and evidenciary process applied to these terrorist cases because in all but a very few the FBI enabled a few deranged people into a sting. Why do you think they don't bring them in? It is hard to question a person who is allegedly dead?
edit on 18-10-2011 by fnpmitchreturns because: clarity

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

She's also sued several muslims including Osama Bin Laden, as well as Riggs bank. That's at least 5 separate lawsuits. How many is enough for you?

Perhaps if you had stuck to the facts and stop creating fallacies such as April Gallop wants to sue everyone...Everyone means you and I and the whole population, did April Gallop sue you? No she didn’t.

Just pathetic...

---Can't have it both ways - either there were terrorists who hijacked a plane - or there weren't. Attempting to collect money from both sides just makes her a cheat and a liar.

You call April Gallop a cheat and a liar yet you do not back your claims or “opinions,” is name calling your forte? The fact is our government was never able to prove their allegation that these 19 hijackers were real.
Care to prove me wrong?

Her actions speak for themselves - I'll stand by my judgement of her. In the meantime - care to prove the Govt's allegations wrong? Didn't think so...

---Far more than you apparently. However, if you have actual EVIDENCE to support her POV - I'd love to hear it.

Perhaps if you took the time to read some of my many threads that do support some of my claims you wouldn’t be asking me such ridiculous questions.

Who are you? Perhaps the better question is "Who do you think you are?" Don't waste my time with "read my threads" - you were challenged on this subject right here and now - start walking it like you talk it

I see lot of "perhaps this" and "perhaps that", but what I don't see is any evidence on your part to support her claims. Don't you think your argument would go a little farther with just a little verifiable support?
edit on 18-10-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

I was simply just giving my opinion as you were.

I supplied facts - what did you supply besides "perhaps"?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
John M Walker Jr is not W's first cousin, he's his cousin once removed.

And he was only one of the three judges that heard the appeal.

The initial case was dismissed as frivolous by Judge Denny Chin.

So, truthers, tell me how a judge can doom a case to failure before he's even been appointed; before the case has even been heard in the first place?

I suspect truther's ability to follow a legal argument, or rather lack of it, in the case of this case, will determine the quality of the answers I get.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Orphia Nay

That was already posted by me apparently you did not read the thread contents.

Bush court dismisses 9/11 suit against Bush officials, orders sanctions
[color=gold]Of the three judges on the panel, John Mercer Walker, Jr. is first cousin of former President George H.W. Bush and first cousin once removed of George W. Bush

And you want to talk about Truthers “ability to follow a legal argument, or rather lack of it.”

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Don't you know where the judge gets the authority from? Don't you know who pays the Judges wages? Who schedules the Judge?

A criminal judge in a criminal system, run by criminals for criminals, on behalf of criminals. Oh and seeing post above... Related to criminals and employed by word of the criminals.

If anyone questions the official story make them pay double the fines. That will shut them up.

edit on 19-10-2011 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

How I choose to start my sentences is not part of this discussion and it most certainly doesn’t prove that I am ignorant of the said topic.

As usual, you are wrong. When you start your response with "perhaps" you are speculating therefor your response is nothing more than an opinion. This is typically what truthers like you do.

Now back on topic, so I am to assume that you have been compensated for your injury on 911, how do you know what is in the government contract, do you have a copy of this Compensation Fund contract so we can see your evidence that supports your opinions? I didn’t think so.

You thought wrong:

Application for Representative Payee Form
www.justice.gov...

Payment Information Form
www.justice.gov...

Compensation Form for Deceased Victims and Instructions
www.justice.gov...

Economic Loss Calculation Tables
www.justice.gov...

Submitting a Claim
www.justice.gov...

In addition:
Compensation for Personal Injury Victims
www.justice.gov...

Personal Injury Award Statistics

The Fund has issued awards for 2,682* Personal Injury claims. The awards are quite varied, reflecting the varied nature of the injury, the recovery, the existence or lack of existence of a disability or incapacity, the long-term prognosis, and the ongoing pain and suffering or lack thereof for each victim. To date, awards have ranged from a low of $500* to a high of over $8.6 million* after offsets.

www.justice.gov...

Now, I have gone through a great deal of the Department of Justice website that deals with the compensation of those that were injured and those that made a claim for deceased family member. I was unable to find anything regarding any gag order.

So, it will be up to you to prove that April was hushed up...as you implied in your post.

No she did not sue AA because of just a lack of security; she sued because AA admitted they were responsible, AA admitted publicly that it was their alleged plane that hit the Pentagon.
Was it ever proven that a plane hit the pentagon? No it has not. It was never investigated.

Oh? She was only one of about 10 people that chose 1:2021mc00097 which is the consolidated litigation for those who wanted to sue rather than accept payments from the Compensation Fund.

She not only sued AA, she sued AMR Corporation AND Argenbright security. Do you think she sued AA for a unresolved rudder problem?

Yup

No one got their a.. kicked and you should know that by now. How did her legal team get their a.. kick when there claims were toss out of court by a group of corrupt judges, protecting the Bush administration, as the evidence has been given to you in this thread.

There it is folks! The judges were in on it now too! How many is that on the list now?

It is my opinion that they were fined due to the panels corruption, because they could, if anything they wanted her case silent from the public.

Opinions are like butts...everyone has one and they always stink. If you bothered (and April's attorneys) to research the law, they would still have their 15K.

Why dont you call her and ask her how her son head is doing since you think it's so funny. (no reason given)

He is doing better from what I read from Craig Ranke. I hope that's the truth. I was not laughing at ANY injury. She deserved compensation for her child and herself.

It appears she got sue happy and started a total of 5 lawsuits. INCLUDING banks that allegedly funded terrorist she claims did not exist.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

As usual, you are wrong. When you start your response with "perhaps" you are speculating therefor your response is nothing more than an opinion. This is typically what truthers like you do.

According to you everyone is wrong. This thread is not what you think about Truthers although you make it your point to talk down to everyone who questions 911 or give their opinions.

Most debunkers who support the OS have to lie in order to support the lies, so what side of the fence are you on? If you’re not a Truther as you well demonstrate then I have to believe your the opposite of truth. I like how you people have labeled everyone who has an opinion about 911 and have lump them all to a negative connotation * Truther.* As if looking for the truth is now a bad thing.
You haven’t proved anything against April Gallop and you failed to answer most of my questions that I have asked.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Conversely, YOU haven't shown a thing that supports April. Further, you *just* said (essentially) "if you're not a truther - you're a liar".

If this is the way they debate on your planet - go back there, you're woefully ill-equipped to survive on earth...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

According to you everyone is wrong.

Why are you being disingenuous? You, once again have to show where I state that "everyone is wrong."

This thread is not what you think about Truthers although you make it your point to talk down to everyone who questions 911 or give their opinions.

Oh, I will have to disagree with you. I created this thread to show how a pack of imbeciles (Lawyer Truthers) took a case from a woman (Truther). They failed to present a legitimate case to the courts. After exhausting their appeals they were appropriately fined.

Most debunkers who support the OS have to lie in order to support the lies,

Please, in this thread, show lies from the debunkers.

so what side of the fence are you on?

Reality....have you ever been over here?

If you’re not a Truther as you well demonstrate then I have to believe your the opposite of truth. I like how you people have labeled everyone who has an opinion about 911 and have lump them all to a negative connotation * Truther.* As if looking for the truth is now a bad thing.

A Truther is a person that does not believe the true events that happened on 9/11. They claim to be "asking questions" yet avoid the answers when given. So no, looking for the truth is not a bad thing. Ignoring it however, is a sign of a mental disability.

You haven’t proved anything against April Gallop and you failed to answer most of my questions that I have asked.

Against April?

FACT:On December 6, 2007 April Gallop and on behalf of her son, received a settlement from American Airlines Inc, AMR Corporation, and Argenbright Security INC. Craig Ranke of CIT interviewed her in April of 2007 - 8 months prior to receiving her settlement for AA et al. In that interview, she endorsed the Flyover Theory.

Would you like to go over all 5 of her lawsuits?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well, this certainly answered my question in another thread, why Truthers don't pool their funds together and hire awesome legal council to prosecute the govornment. They need all those donations and merchandise profits to pay their ever mounting legal bills every time they do something idiotic or illegal. Which seems to be often.

Anyways, I'm surprised to hear Gallop is still traveling within the Truth Circus. I would have thought she would have given up years ago after the no-plane suit got laughed out of court.

I'll give her marks for persistance, though.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Of the three judges on the panel, John Mercer Walker, Jr. is first cousin of former President George H.W. Bush and first cousin once removed of George W. Bush

Wow.... one of the judges is the first cousin of GWB.....

No...words....

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Orphia Nay

That was already posted by me apparently you did not read the thread contents.

[color=gold]Of the three judges on the panel, John Mercer Walker, Jr. is first cousin of former President George H.W. Bush and first cousin once removed of George W. Bush

And you want to talk about Truthers “ability to follow a legal argument, or rather lack of it.”

Was I talking to you? I was addressing truthers in general who have spread the story that the judge is W's cousin. As the previous poster has just demonstrated.

You've just created a lovely little strawman and killed it oh so "bravely".

Care to address the rest of my post?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orphia Nay

And he was only one of the three judges that heard the appeal.

The initial case was dismissed as frivolous by Judge Denny Chin.

So, truthers, tell me how a judge can doom a case to failure before he's even been appointed; before the case has even been heard in the first place?

I suspect truther's ability to follow a legal argument, or rather lack of it, in the case of this case, will determine the quality of the answers I get.

You're almost certainly going to get the exact same answer they always use to fill in the incredulous holes in their claims; It's all the work of "secret gov't agents"-

-HOW did they get the explosives into the towers without being seen or leaving any evidence behind? Secret gov't agents

-WHY is every single one of the witnesses around the Pentagon saying it was a passenger jet they saw? Secret gov't agents.

-WHY is every research organization from FEMA to NIST to MIT to Purdue all confirming the towers collased from fire induced structural faulure? Secret gov't agents

-WHY are so many truthers coming forward with all these goofball accusations of lasers from outer space and shape shifting alien lizards? Secret gov't agents.

-WHY aren't the truthers getting anywhere with their claims even after ten years? Secret gov't agents.

Of course, this is on top of all the OTHER secret gov't agents involved in staging the JFK assassination, faking the moon landing, covering up chemtrails, inventing AIDS to murder all the black people in Africa, and the like, so according to my calculations, everyone who's reading this has met at least fifty secret gov't agents today without realizing it.

The truthers aren't even remotely believable at this point...but then, I'm supposedly a secret gov't agent, so what would I know.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

The truthers aren't even remotely believable at this point...but then, I'm supposedly a secret gov't agent, so what would I know.

Sunday! I get paid time and a half for posting today!

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join