It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Viral Video!! Message To Humanity: The Time is Now - The rEvolution Is Coming! (Powerful)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

excellent - I am impressed.
Three and a Half Days deserves it's own thread.
Nuke the whiney little snowflakes !

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

WERE THE 99%?......99%?... well, that's a lot of people that have been manipulated for a long, long time wouldn't you agree? 99% which are not the same as the 1%, the 1% which are different in every way and they've been that way for a long, long time. So an X% that have “woken up” to what the 1% have been doing all this time, now want to tell everyone else about what they see is going on with the world, but HOW can the 99% see what's going on when from the time there born they are brought up by a vicious circle of limitations, low expectations and only learning to believe what we see and hear on the tube, they are NOT developing there brain to its full potential.. as for the 1% you can guess that they are fully aware, fully in control and this upbringing and sacred breeding is very secret as 1% is... well just 1% ... So “were the 99% “ should read “beware the 99%” as were used to being told what to do and doing it, then X% that see what's going on, then tell us what to do? Are we strong enough to brake are chains and change for the MATTER of being equal... I hope so, but I have a feeling that this is just gonna get ugly...good look you mass of people trying to be seen in the street rebelling...on the news .ect.. are you sending a message for us all to learn? What happens after it all? Only a few will lead after this rebellion yes? Only saaaay 1%...everyone wants to rule the world but only so many can!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This is total propaganda!! Gheez ppl wake up!!

This is escape goating to the max on steroids.( anyone remember the holocaust and the guestpo!!)

Ok so Iam I to believe corporations are evil and the government that approved these rules and regulations get off scott free. Wealthy should pay this generation of youth for doing nothing because they are having a hard time getting a job because our government over spent our money and took away basic human rights from all of us and the wealthy to for the past 100 years.

If you are for peace, love and reform join a positive alley for change help RonPaul get into office.

But instead you want chaos and a toppling of the government which will throw the average person into the streets and the super wealthy and politicians will be fine.

If martial law is enforced we might end up with a dictatorship! Why do you think these phony liberals and democrates in power (only to your face) support this effort! But behind your back they are laughing and waiting to imprision us all soon through your actions.

Be careful out there your all being used and set up!

edit on 15-10-2011 by Optimistprime78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Thank-you for the video- the words truly speak for the voice of the Occupy movement.

The TIME is now! It is so true, there are only a few generations that have the opportunity to stand up and fight for the rights and the freedom of the human race. That time is NOW!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JustTheFacts

I dont even know why we protest for the people, because people like you (the ones who just cant understand) make me lose hope.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustTheFacts
reply to post by Section31

excellent - I am impressed.
Three and a Half Days deserves it's own thread.
Nuke the whiney little snowflakes !

Lol!

But seriously the last thing we need is a nuke!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Optimistprime78

Ok so Iam I to believe corporations are evil and the government that approved these rules and regulations get off scott free. Wealthy should pay this generation of youth for doing nothing because they are having a hard time getting a job because our government over spent our money and took away basic human rights from all of us and the wealthy to for the past 100 years.

Erm. No. There's a lot more going on.

Did you know there's a killer Pandemic happening right now? And it disables people as often as it kills? That the World Economic Forum (WEF) defined it as an economic issue, not a health issue? And nations are responding by cutting programs for the elderly, disabled and more?

Check it out. The 5th of November is Too Late

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Erm. No. There's a lot more going on.

Did you know there's a killer Pandemic happening right now? And it disables people as often as it kills? That the World Economic Forum (WEF) defined it as an economic issue, not a health issue? And nations are responding by cutting programs for the elderly, disabled and more?

Check it out. The 5th of November is Too Late

So what your saying is that because we have multiple issues facing us right now that we need to convict one group of people the wealthy and blame them and destroy our country and imprision us further through these uprisings it's justified.

I'm sorry for being so small minded. Come on your anger and frustrations are being manipulated and used and after the true elite ( the ones you don't see and the politicians) will throw you into the FEMA death camps and say thanks for your help now it's your turn die.

There is a Hugh agenda here. If you look more closely into it and tie all the pieces together. You might think twice about joining this group.

P.S. I am a historian and know a little more than you might think. Cheers

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Your right, this video can give you goose bumps, and that's because to me people are starting to wake up, I just hope they wake up on the right side of the bed.
Is the occupy movement fighting for the Republic, or democracy? This is what concerns me, I hope it is for the Republic.

S&F

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
At its heart, the idea is: FREEDOM

A few things that went really wrong:

Work is punished (income tax). Stupidity, lies and outright criminality are rewarded (bailouts).
SOLUTION: Abolish income tax and reward the people who produce something of value for our civilization!

Too many monopolies and privileges stifle progress and a truly free market.

Individuals and small companies encounter administrative and legal hurdles that successfully prevent them from even getting started.

Trivial patents kill competition in scientific and technical fields.

Several professions are protected by laws that guarantee them a monopoly. Especially the medical and legal profession. Did you know that it is illegal to cure people? If you are not a certified medico and dare to heal someone you can be jailed. This is just idiotic, is it not?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Deny Ignorance:

bash-4.1$ whois 15october.net

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to www.internic.net...
for detailed information.

Domain Name: 15OCTOBER.NET
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: registrar.godaddy.com...
Name Server: DNS.CIUDADRED.NET
Name Server: VENS.TOMALAPLAZA.NET
Updated Date: 21-sep-2011
Creation Date: 12-jul-2011
Expiration Date: 12-jul-2012

>>> Last update of whois database: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 22:35:38 UTC

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I have a few question for those of you that say things like:

"I smell rotten eggs"
"Don't be fooled"
"Oh something will happen. A more controlled, policed state"
"I guarantee a week from now nothing new will come from these pathetic attempts for a change"

Why do you all feel so negatively about the ideals, thoughts and wants of others in regards to these movements? I know some have expressed/asked "what are they trying to accomplish by doing this" and "what's the message...the point"? But, with all the signs being toted around at these locations by the protestors...seems kind of obvious what many of the messages are. I can read the signs clearly...can't you? The last question is not meant to be sarcastic.

I'm not trying to be a jerk either, I seriously do not understand why it seems some of you are wishing for failure and/or say that you don't understand what these movements are all about. I'm trying to understand the consensus so to speak without passing judgement on anyone, which I wouldn't do anyway. Thanks in advance.

To the author....I think you have done a wonderful job by posting this video.

S-n-F

ETA
What I'm hearing/seeing is stop All the injustices worldwide and that everyone needs to take responsibility for their actions or lack thereof and do something about what's going on.
edit on 10/15/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Occupy has invaded Holland now too.

1500 people on Beursplein (translated: Wall Street) in Amsterdam, also several hundreds in The Hague.

I also read about Rome, Frankfurt, Berlin, Koln, Münich, Hamburg, Hannover, Stuttgart and London.

FINALLY!! These are the times ive waited for for almost ten years now. And now when were very close to 2012 everything kicks off. Dont know if its related, but just saying.

AMSTERDAM

One of our political leaders participating

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

thats interesting consider the fact that Holland was bombarded with chemtrails recently.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
i like 99% of the message. i disagree however that education is a right. education is not a right, it is up to the individual to use and seek intellect by their own means.

great clips from ron paul and napolitano speech's

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I know this is completely irrelevant and way over my head, but what if all the Governing bodies don't want a Revolution so they just decide to Nuke us all while they hide in their underground bunkers. Btw don't take me seriously please.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Optimistprime78
This is total propaganda!! Gheez ppl wake up!!

This is escape goating to the max on steroids.( anyone remember the holocaust and the guestpo!!)

If you are for peace, love and reform join a positive alley for change help RonPaul get into office.

But instead you want chaos and a toppling of the government which will throw the average person into the streets and the super wealthy and politicians will be fine.

If martial law is enforced we might end up with a dictatorship! Why do you think these phony liberals and democrates in power (only to your face) support this effort! But behind your back they are laughing and waiting to imprision us all soon through your actions.

Be careful out there your all being used and set up!

edit on 15-10-2011 by Optimistprime78 because: (no reason given)
We have already been used and set up. It's been going on for years. We are already living in a virtual police state. The sovereign power of The People of the United States is wasted if We The People fail to exercise The First Amendment of our Constitution, which spells out our rights and responsibilities as US citizens to peaceably assemble and 6pbpetition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The Declaration of Independence instructs us that "Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
why don't they all just support Ron Paul? he's been saying this stuff for thirty plus years

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join