It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is so loving

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I find it real amusing there are still some people in America who actually believe they are free.

I know everyone is slowly waking up. The sooner the better folks. You never know, there could be an uprising coming your way to a city near you. If you don't own a gun, you should probably acquire one.

They can take our lives, but they'll never take our freeeeedom!!!!

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
No arrests were reported at those gatherings.

very strange you would think that at least someone would have gotten arrested.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
No arrests were reported at those gatherings.

very strange you would think that at least someone would have gotten arrested.

About 30 protesters were arrested, Oakland Police spokeswoman Danielle Ashford told CNN.

It says it to the upper left right below the bold print.

So they got shot and arrested. I can't even believe they are shooting people like that. It's disgusting to shoot people like that and justify it as well, it's non lethal force.

It's constant double standard BS that's going on right now. I just can't believe everyone isn't going insane already. They have concentration camps all over america. What do you think those are for?

I want to know, what concentration camps are doing in the land of the *cough* free?

The pieces of the puzzle are there, start to put it together.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well, yes that is correct I was reading it at the bottom, as I understand it plastic bullets have been used for decades in all of Europe. Sounds like things are much worst over there. As well have heard those plastic bullets have a metal core.

Is that correct?

Sounds like perhaps the problem is much worst in respect to other countries??

have heard nothing about concentration camps what have you heard?

"Lie detector" tell what has been done in respect to the issue of Plastic Bullets in Europe? Has anyone protested that action? If not then why?

Do you have nay documentation which presents any protest in respect to the use of plastic bullets in Europe? What is going on over there?

This issue seems to have been imported what is going on?

[Edited on 8-4-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Well yes that is correct I was reading it at the bottom, as I understand it plastic bullets have been used for decades in all of Europe. Sounds like things are much much worst over there. As well have heard those plastic bullets have a metal core.

Is that correct?

Sounds like perhaps the problem is much worst in respect to other countries??

have heard nothing about concentration camps what have you heard?

I don't know about the metal core. Whatever they are being shot with is way more force than ever should be applied for someone who is expressing their feelings about killing of other humans beings.

About the camps, here are some links. I found out about these camps few months before 9/11.

www.apfn.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Sadly I do, a friend of mine lived in Europe for a while during which she got involved in protest over some issue. She was hit in the head with a plastic bullet and never was the same (this was in the early 90s).

At the time I did some checking and yes plastic bullets used then had metal cores. Very recently I tried to verify the same information. Nothing at present in respect to the Internet on the subject (used goggle as well as webferret). This was unusual as I had found the information in detail in respect to its application in Europe on the Internet.

As far as concentration camps in the US and that matter as a whole, you will mind much more at this site both pro and con. As far as I can tell you its a fantasy have never seen one or heard of one.

From a link at the first site

Some locations are not verifiable due to restricted access; these are believed to exist by virtue of their locality (e.g.: military reservation);

Essentially though the implication made, is that because a facility has restricted access it can be assumed.

Other locations were established by numerous citations from multiple sources; locations were verified by physical reconnaissance and photographic evidence, some locations were verified by personal testimony from dependable, trustworthy authorities, or were visited by means not known to the author or the primary source but established through independent testimonies.

Again the assumption is made based on what someone said which the author cannot vouch for.

We do have people in this country who commit real crimes and for them there are prisons. Much of what the author is referring to are those prisons.

Sorry for pulling your leg in my first response to you Lie Detector its has something to do with my sense of humor

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
How did the police give her (the woman in the CNN link) a goiter?

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Sadly I do a friend of mine lived in Europe for a while during which she got involved in protest over some issue. She was hit in the head with a plastic bullet and never was the same (this was in the early 90s).

At the time I did some checking and yes plastic bullets used then had metal cores. Very recently I tried to verify the same information. Nothing at present in respect to the Internet on the subject (used goggle as well as webferret). This was unusual as I had found the information in detail in respect to its application in Europe on the Internet.

As far as concentration camps in the US and that matter as a whole, you will mind much more at this site both pro and con. As far as I can tell you its a fantasy have never seen one or heard of one.

From a link at the first site

Some locations are not verifiable due to restricted access; these are believed to exist by virtue of their locality (e.g.: military reservation);

Essentially though the implication made, is that because a facility has restricted access it can be assumed.

Other locations were established by numerous citations from multiple sources; locations were verified by physical reconnaissance and photographic evidence, some locations were verified by personal testimony from dependable, trustworthy authorities, or were visited by means not known to the author or the primary source but established through independent testimonies.

Again the assumption is made based on what someone said which the author cannot vouch for.

We do have people in this country who commit real crimes and for them there are prisons. Much of what the author is referring to are those prisons.

Sorry for pulling your leg in my first response to you Lie Detector its has something to do with my sense of humor

Well, I believe those camps do exists and they are there because martial law might be put in place.

As for you believe it's fantasy. Well, I heard about the camps before 9/11 and it was from various different sites.

I believe you know what's going on. You just choose to act as if. HEHE, it's fantasy.

Actually, the fantasy is what most Americans are living in now. Do to the fact they are lied to on a daily basis and are mind controlled.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Actually "Lie Detector" am trying to quell my laughter both over the goiter and your recent comments.

You may beleive what you wish its not really my problem, however I know that what you beleive
is false. And as far as your cedibility well the goiter
tends to make that obvious.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Actually "Lie Detector" am trying to quell my laughter both over the goiter and your recent comments.

You may beleive what you wish its not really my problem, however I know that what you beleive
is false. And as far as your cedibility well the goiter
tends to make that obvious.

Ok, whatever you say. Now why don't you go bow down to that man with the goat head again.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This explains it all!

You do not live in a democratic, free country but in a FASCIST one run by BUSH and his dirty doers like Rumsfeld, Powell, the police and the army.

Don't talk, don't protest otherwise I shoot you! (sarcastic)

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Cant do that "Lie detector" have no interest in suporting your leader

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
You guys seem to make it sound like it was a peacful protest of protesters within their rights. As the headline says they were blocking gates to a large shipping company. This is illegal and the police used a non lethal means of dispersing them. You word your statements to imply that they were shot with real bullets and were peacefully protesting. You also word your argument to imply that the US has the same concentration camps used by the Nazis to gas people, while the article simply talks about Ashcrofs desire to have camps for war combatants. This is no better than the arguments some of you guys make against the US. How about we all stop distorting the truth to make our points.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noone
You guys seem to make it sound like it was a peacful protest of protesters within their rights. As the headline says they were blocking gates to a large shipping company. This is illegal and the police used a non lethal means of dispersing them. You word your statements to imply that they were shot with real bullets and were peacefully protesting. You also word your argument to imply that the US has the same concentration camps used by the Nazis to gas people, while the article simply talks about Ashcrofs desire to have camps for war combatants. This is no better than the arguments some of you guys make against the US. How about we all stop distorting the truth to make our points.

Ok, so if you block a street it's ok to use "sting balls," wooden projectiles and bean bags? All you have to do is simply guide the protesters away. You don't have to shoot them.

And no, I didn't not use my words to imply US has the same concentration camps used by the Nazi.

You know, most humans really are animals. And you know what, I honestly hope America starts invading more countries so other countries ban together to put America back in place where it belongs.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I don't know what's more disgusting, that goiter on her neck, or her Nose Ring.

Bet she's never seen what a Dictatorship is like, or she'd be taking that Nose Ring out and Enlisting to help those Iraqis.

Since she obviously has nothing better to do.

*EDIT* and Lie Detector, you're obviously very Vain.

I don't even think in Britain do the "protestors" just shoo when politely asked, but maybe they do.

However over here the Police say "Please vacate the premises" and then a volley of insults and garbage come flying their way.

The protestors link their arms and chain themselves to whatever they think won't be moved by a bulldozer.

They moon people and spit, and hit passers-by over the heads with their signs.

Yeah...I think the bean bags were a good choice.

[Edited on 8-4-2003 by 5POF]

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5POF
I don't know what's more disgusting, that goiter on her neck, or her Nose Ring.

See, take a look in the mirror. You have no heart, you are worthless in God's eyes.

They moon people and spit, and hit passers-by over the heads with their signs.

Yep, that's what they do man. They go around hitting people on the head with their signs. LOL LOL OK!

Why don't you go back to watching Barney.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Oh no, I'm being insulted by a Brit...that's an Oxymoron.

Smile for the camera

Either way, what I said is true, I've yet to seen a protest for anything that hasn't decayed into a riot of beatings and vulgarity.

Oh well actually...I've not seen them, but I know that usually they do not. This is very Ironic.

But the Rallies and "protest" rallies that usually never have problems.

Are the Nazi and KKK rallies.

Usually people boo them but there's no fighting or beatings or arrests going on. Probably because there is so many more police per person there

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Either way, what I said is true, I've yet to seen a protest for anything that hasn't decayed into a riot of beatings and vulgarity.

Wow, this is something we can totally agree on.

Those protesters sure get beatings don't they?

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Yes, usually from eachother, they beat up a lot of kids too if the kids get to close...and they always have a free hand to tear down a street light or throw garbage at stuff.

And then there's that pot head, who chained himself to the wrong building, and didn't bring a key.

You need only ask William how the "Peace" protests went on in New York. He saw them.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Yes, usually from eachother, they beat up a lot of kids too if the kids get to close...and they always have a free hand to tear down a street light or throw garbage at stuff.

Yes, the protesters beat up a lot of kids. Then the protesters eat kyrptonite to gain that superhuman strength to tear down street lights and to finish it off for the grand finally, they throw around garbage and stuff.

Gee, I totally forgot about all that stuff.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join