It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Man's Hell NDE Will Make You Think Twice About Playing With Your Junk Ever Again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You people got to see the fear of repentance on this man's face after he re-tells the horrifying place that he found himself after his death experience at the hospital.

All the young men who have been influenced by American Pie and everything else that this society is shelling out before the full blown nazi society of carnal desire is firmly in place should take a look at what this man experienced.

As for the New Age people who like to push how it's' all a projection of the mind, I say this, watch out, because that very framework is the one that is being set up to take people to Hell by making them believe that everybody is being re-incarnated.Past life memories don't neccisarily belong to the person who remembers them. There are entities that hang out around people for their entire lifetime and record everything about them, and then jump on to another person and stick on to them like parasites. But see, the New Age is set up to supplant any belief in demons and call them elementals from a lower plane that " accidentally" made their way into your space like a tornado. The New Age Sedation wants you to believe that these types of entities are just like pesky bugs that you can protect yourself with visualization of protection. They know to not talk about demon entities who do not have souls endowed by Father God Yahuveh, because of the fallen angels who had sex with animals and humans and made creations that do not have a soul made in God's image, like humans. One of the goals of the New Age is to kill off any credence in the existence of these entities, so that people cannot know how to remove them.

These entities are the cambions spirits that are injected in mind control alters for super soldier assassin programs. Why? Because a cambion is cold-blooded. When people take medications and get posessed and go on killing sprees they mention that a voice made them do it, they aren't lieing. Demonic entities are offspring of fallen angels tinkering with animals and humans and making cambions.

I only posted 3/5 so go to Youtube for the rest

edit on 13-10-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2011 by Pocky because: broken links

edit on 13-10-2011 by Pocky because: broken links

edit on 17-10-2011 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2011 by spacedoubt because: Fixed second video link

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Just when it got really interesting, the other vids links are malformed. Can you try again?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Well, looks like a good time to accept Jesus Christ as the messiah that he is. His death paid the price for our sin and his resurrection guaranteed his followers a place at his table. Ofcourse this isn't a license to sin, for he said "if you love me keep my commandments" because he didn't want us to degenerate into lawlessness like society has in todays day and age.

I know exactly what kind of evil spirits lurk around us invisible and it is not a joke, these things are very real. There have been cases where people have been picked up and choked, thrown across the room as in one possession case a man named Don Decker got possessed in 1983 and he floated up off the ground and it was raining in his friends house that let him stay the night and the water was defying gravity and falling from the floor to the cieling, sometimes the water would crawl up the wall to the cieling and was even seen to fly horizontally across the room. I myself had an experience with demons on 2 occasions that came after me and one tried to kill me before i accepted Jesus Christ as Lord as Savior. People laugh until it happens to them. I promise you the day it happens to you, you won't be laughing anymore and it will scare the life out of you.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
One thing I have noticed about negative near death experiences, is that the people who may have lived a bad life, change their lives and are better for it after.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Darn it. Docked 1000 points for that comment.

On topic. Masturbation is.....fun and relieving and a necessity to explore your own sexual self.

Religion is too stifling.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
You see what you believe.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

reply to post by lonewolf19792000I myself had an experience with demons on 2 occasions that came after me and one tried to kill me before i accepted Jesus Christ as Lord as Savior. People laugh until it happens to them. I promise you the day it happens to you, you won't be laughing anymore and it will scare the life out of you.

Why is it that demonic possessions always happen to people that are soon reborn, selling religion to the masses...

And of course, there is always the "happened to a guy that a guy knows that knew a guy that it happened to..."
edit on 13-10-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Another thing to consider, when it comes to re-incarnation is that it is humans who are appointed to die once and then face the judgement. Possibly this rule does not apply for the Fallen Angel's hybrid offspring souls, who were not created in God's image.

In some of the Iluminati rituals, Death is induced into the body of a young child and then the body is resuscitated and the child is told that a supernatural entitiy saved him thus imposing a loyalty to a " higher being" for the rest of that person's life. For all you know, the original human soul has perhaps been pushed to the side or ousted and a cambion now lives there sharing the same memory records.

When you read accounts of people who have seen a hologram of a reptilian emerge from George H.W. Bush, it is possible that what they are seeing is a cambion, and that the original human soul that was in his body was kicked out a long time ago.

And if you are familiar with Aaron McCollum's head gash that he claims he had on his head, since birth, and has no idea how it ended up there, and that his mom can'' even explain it to him, and then you read James Casbolt's book called Agent Buried Alive, wherein he explains that trauma abuse was done to him and other babies both in-utero,and after birth, including trauma to his infant head, then you may consider that it is possible that the Iluminati have found out by now how to pull out the human souls of newborns from in-utero to inject a a cambion demon soul that soon.

Another thing that I have heard is that particular cambions( souls of creations from forbidden fallen angel fornication with animals and humans; souls not created by father god Yahuveh) have a forte and knack in certain fields. The ones that are descended from intermixture with crocodile and reptilian species are efficient for cold-blooded missions. Hence, somebody like George H.W. Bush who was set apart to enact the slaughter camps and do heavy duty cold-blooded stuff would be efficient having one of those.

What I'm telling you guys is if not the reason, close to the reason why in James Casbolt's Project IBIS, he mentions seeing the little babies that were being kept in the hangar, having faces that were transforming into things like reptiles. It is possible that all these babies had been injected with the cold blood reptilian type cambions because these are the knows with the forte in killing. If these children like James Casbolt were being set out for the Super Soldier program then it'd have been a no-brainer to use those ones.

Guys, I'm also just speculating and extrapolating from the stuff that I have read, what I currently think is up. But don't take anything I've said on this thread as completely accurate, but just me letting you guys know what I'm concluding at this point, that is subject to change.

Note
The Fallen Angels, who are the parents to the demon souls, are the ones who are currently bound in chains in Hell, because they went beyond their domain. But Lucifer and the other fallen angels who did not go beyond certain de-lineated boundaries, are not bound and strapped down there. They are free to run amok until judgement day between Second Heaven and the the many levels of their Disneyland torture playground called Hell, until judgement day. - that is my current understanding, but don't rely on anything I am saying.

edit on 13-10-2011 by Pocky because: typos

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

reply to post by lonewolf19792000I myself had an experience with demons on 2 occasions that came after me and one tried to kill me before i accepted Jesus Christ as Lord as Savior. People laugh until it happens to them. I promise you the day it happens to you, you won't be laughing anymore and it will scare the life out of you.

Why is it that demonic possessions always happen to people that are soon reborn, selling religion to the masses...

And of course, there is always the "happened to a guy that a guy knows that knew a guy that it happened to..."
edit on 13-10-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Why is it i was attacked at all? Because i was approaching the truth and they wanted to stop me from choosing Christ over Lucifer. Instead they pushed me right to him.

What i find funny is out of that whole post you had to pick on my decision to accept Jesus Christ. I was never possessed. I was attacked. If you dislike what i post, just ignore it and act like you never read it. Don't go picking in people because they decide that they wish to believe in something other than themselves. We have a right to believe whatever we want, just as you have the right to believe in nothing except what you see with your own 2 eyes.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

You lost me on the part where there were sinners on the left and on the right of the path he was on and the ones on the left were punsihed worse than the ones on the right, because the one son the right their sins were less grave.

Sin, is sin. There are no different and varying degrees of sins. Just one sin, no matter what degree it is, will be enough to land you in hell. Commiting adultery is just as bad as murdering someone, or stealing, or worshipping idols and false gods, or coveting your neighbors wife.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
We all have dealt with demons, & lets be honest: society today is very hellistic.

With spirit, the law of attraction applies in full - if you develop your love in this lifetime you can begin to take steps on the path toward the kingdom.

If you feel to demonically change others to your self service, you'll get used by the sea of greed in spirit.

Watch Star wars, theres a lot of truth to the movie.

Follow your heart & ask ascended master(s) for guidance. be happy.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

One part of Hell is in the area called the Second Heaven and it is called Outer Darkness, and this seems to be the area where the exquisite tortures are done by the demons according to that person's sins on Earth. The other part of Hell is in a dimension that is below the earth that is full of floods of fire. The worst part of Hell is the center. - This is what I understand from what I have read. - I'm probably not explaining it right.

In this guy's Hell NDE he explains that the worst part of Hell is in the center. this is the place where he was shown Mao Zedong and other historical figures who massacred a lot of people.

spiritlessons.com...
edit on 13-10-2011 by Pocky because: typo link

In the first chapter of his book, Rogelio Mills explains it better. You can read it on this site:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

The Fallen Angels, who are the parents to the demon souls, are the ones who are currently bound in chains in Hell, because they went beyond their domain. But Lucifer and the other fallen angels who did not go beyond certain de-lineated boundaries, are not bound and strapped down there. They are free to run amok until judgement day between Second Heaven and the the many levels of their Disneyland torture playground called Hell, until judgement day. - that is my current understanding, but don't rely on anything I am saying.

This is true, many people don't realize the difference between the two. More information on this, if anyone would like to look into it, is the book of Enoch.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

In this guy's Hell NDE he explains that the worst part of Hell is in the center. this is the place where he was shown Mao Zedong and other historical figures who massacred a lot of people.

The only problem with this is, no man can go to hell and come back to tell about it. The furthest man can go is the place reserved for the damned souls, which is scary enough. This applies to man. Now, if he has a soul of the dark or below, then yeah he can come and go and tell about it. The angels of light are not even allowed down there.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If there is a god I really don't think he would care about you yankin' your bacon.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred
If there is a god I really don't think he would care about you yankin' your bacon.

Father doesn't care about masturbation, the problem occurs when you have thoughts (lust) of others than your significant other.
edit on 13-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I've just watched the end of part two, where he tries to guilt-trip people into not spilling their seed and keeping the Jewish Sabbath (which most of the Christians do not keep in any case, so if he's right they should prepare for a sound scolding in heaven).

He uses calculated medieval-type "Everyman" allegory, in which Old Testament transgressions are personified.

At first he just seemed unstable, but now it just appears like melodramatic acting, where he alters between tears and sudden matter-of-factness.

Strange to see all the Christian posting around this, since according to evangelical Christianity he looks Jewish and is therefore still not saved, and will go straight back to hell (whether he spills his seed or not).

Interestingly it's in heaven where his seed-spillage appears as a crowd of horrid children who mock him.
I'd have a thing or two to say back at them, if they tried that with me.
Well heaven sure sounds like a place to avoid.

Not convincing at all, and very difficult to reconcile with the Christian theology, except in the broad sense that he mentions hell.

I won't hold my breath waiting for a crowd of Palestinian children to appear in heaven and give him a tongue-lashing for fighting in the IDF.
Heaven is strictly ideological in its interests.
edit on 14-10-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Actually He does care if you "yank your bacon." It is actually a mortal sin, yes I sad MORTAL as in really bad. Here is the reason why. Sex is the absolute purest form of love, to give your body, mind, and soul to someone whom you love above all else. The seventh commandment is "Though salt not commit adultery." Most people only look at this as being between unmarried people, or cheating on your spouse. However through masturbation you are you are showing no love, you are just filling the empty void which is sexual temptation.

...masturbation is an intrinsically and seriously disordered act...the deliberate use of the sexual faculty outside normal conjugal relations essentially contradicts the finality of the faculty. For it lacks the sexual relationship called for by the moral order, namely the relationship which realizes 'the full sense of mutual self-giving and human procreation in the context of true love.' All deliberate exercise of sexuality must be reserved to this regular relationship."

From a decleration issued in 1975 by Pope Paul VI, It is titled "Persona Humana - Declaration on Certain Questions Concerning Sexual Ethics."

I know crazy me, but this is my beliefs and you don't have to believe them. I wish I didn't believe them myself
but I know this is the truth so it's the way things have to be. Remember I'm jsut trying to help out a friend... P.S. if anything I said didn't make sence I'm sorry it's 1:45 in the morning for me...

God Bless,
Racey

top topics

<<   2 >>

join