It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama robot-like speech about Iran's bogus "terrorist plot", at press conference.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalGiant

What I meant by "actions of the president" is the way he performs as president.
When I said "act that way" I was talking about his speech.
I understand how that could have been confusing.
And you must be young ; stupid ; or really immature for saying "you must be a 14 year old" lol.
Typical internet insult.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
reply to post by Fishticon84

Just because YOU haven't heard of this,
doesn't mean it's non-existent.

Of course there are SOME public speakers that dont know how to speak properly.

But the president of the USA should be able to speak better or even on par than lets say Hitler or Malcolm X or MLK or JFK or any other well known public speaker.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I guess Obama is not the president. Hillary Clinton is and she's evil to the core. Obama is a ventriloquist doll.

Nothing would surprise me at this point. Especially with the gong show they are running now days. The White House has become a Barnum & Bailey circus freak show.

All I know is someone is pulling the strings, and it sure isn't Obama

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

What I meant by "actions of the president" is the way he performs as president.
When I said "act that way" I was talking about his speech.
I understand how that could have been confusing.
And you must be young ; stupid ; or really immature for saying "you must be a 14 year old" lol.
Typical internet insult.

Listen Son, Why dont you communicate accurately? Why dont you just say what you mean? Why do you have to say what you "meant" later. Sounds like backtracking to me. You are outwitted with me, too simple minded. I will allow your pride to get the last word in because you obviously are in a corner, so you will call me names....OK You can reply with your insulting drivel....and guess what...I will even allow you to win our little disagreement.

Good Luck with things. In my reality...I dont accept a stupid sounding World Leader...I am really sad it is OK with you. maybe that says alot about you (why am I even bothering?)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
"..So we have contacted all our allies in the international community, we have laid the facts before them..."

I hope Obama isn't expecting the Allies (which includes Australia) to go to war over a threat to an American Diplomat. Assuming that is the end game that's on the cards, of course.
It's one thing to have our soldiers die over WMDs (even though we know that there weren't any) and 9/11 (and we all know that there was a lot of funny business and that wasn't clear cut either) but a Diplomat?
Good luck with that Buddy.

And considering all the plots that the American alphabet agencies have been involved in over the decades, I find the outrage over this rather hysterical.

But I do digress.
Yes Obama sounded robotic and a little unsure of himself. But then I would to in the situation of trying to sell a turd of an agenda to the masses.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

First off I'm not your son. I would hate to be the offspring of an inbred loser.
Second of all - Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean anything.
I guess you are one of those people who can't stand the thought of someone thinking differently than them.
THAT is simple minded.
If you weren't such a cry baby, we wouldn't even have an argument.
Thanks for reminding that my life isn't that lame after all. I needed the uplift.
Also, you said goodbye 4 post ago. Stay true, and leave.
Goodbye.

edit on 13-10-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I think it's the most genuine Obama I've ever seen.

In middle eastern countries a person can get decapitated for reporting news.
In the west criticize our leaders mercilessly.

If we were to compare the moral behavior of their leaders to our leaders,
as much as we criticize them they would be verifiable saints by contrast.

The types of heinous activities that have active thriving markets in the east like
human trafficking, secret police hit squads, mandatory public chanting.
The average American citizen would have an aneurysm if they
had to live under such repressive authoritarian conditions.

But then to let the late night Smart Alecks
have the temerity to compare the two leaders
like President Obama and Ahmadinejad as being
in all other things total equals except in their own publicity gaffs
is worse than downright disingenuous, it's damaging to
Americas ability to represent itself diplomatically.

This is not just a dangerous escalation
this is part of a pattern of
dangerous and reckless behavior
by the Iranian Government.

Timestop 1:37

What I saw in the video,
during his longest time to complete a thought
was someone looking directly at the gap
between America's moral authority on this one
and what the public would actually treat it as.

Squandering one of
the most precious
commodities.

Just when we
could use
some

David Grouchy

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
They can't deviate from the false flag script so they will just keep making bolder lies. Fortunately the public is waking up but this is just embarrassing for the United States to come on and say such nonsense. "The facts are there for all to see," oh really, where are those facts again?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

First off I'm not your son. I would hate to be the offspring of an inbred loser.
Second of all - Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean anything.
I guess you are one of those people who can't stand the thought of someone thinking differently than them.
THAT is simple minded.
If you weren't such a cry baby, we wouldn't even have an argument.
Thanks for reminding that my life isn't that lame after all. I needed the uplift.
Also, you said goodbye 4 post ago. Stay true, and leave.
Goodbye.

edit on 13-10-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

Just as predicted. Its easy. Simpletonville .LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
reply to post by kwell

I dont know much about the Christian bible, so there's not much I can say about those Psalms other than the fact that he didnt seem to enthusiastic about them.

As for the "Thank You Satan" video, I never seen it before but it was really interesting, thanx.
Right after watching it I gave it a try, I opened my Audacity and recorded myself saying "Yes We Can" several times and then played it backwards and it very clearly played back "Thank You Satan".

If you think that is interesting how about some of his other speeches backwards. I can't find the one with his health care speech backwards but I listened to it and it says with this you shall be damned. I guess the reason he was pushing the health care bill is because they will probably implement the mark of the beast with it and the Bible says if you take that mark you will be damned. I would be really interested to hear his current speeches backwards.

In this one he is telling us to serve satan.

This one where he is saying "I shall damn you" and "hail satan"

Note: Definition of animus [ˈænɪməs]
n
1. intense dislike; hatred; animosity
2. motive, intention, or purpose
3. (Psychology) (in Jungian psychology) the masculine principle present in the female unconscious

Also, why are all these people fainting around him?

edit on 13-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
He talks that way in all of his speeches.
Its actually a form of hypnosis.

Yes you are right about that.
Though Mr Obama does not do it in the correct manner (this time). Pauses should be made to make the listeners longing to hear more, to make the listeners feel the build up, and then the relief when it comes. Thus making the listeners "riding the waves" so to say.
The pauses should be a couple of seconds, and without mmm, aaah, eeh, etc. Silence, and watching the audience.
Many Presidents used this way to talk, but Mr Obama sure do it very often, though as said, not to good.
Lucky us perhaps...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
He sounds like Butthead

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Put yourself in Obama's position.
Would you be able to address the nation without ahhh's and uhhhh's.
The man has a lot on his shoulders.

I'm having a hard time "putting myself in Obama's position"...:

1. I'm not a Freemason.
2. I'm not an Illuminati puppet.
3. I'm not zionist.
4. I'm not a warmonger working towards WW3 and NWO.
5. I'm not a liar.

1. There's no credible evidence Obama is a mason, only people thinking he may be.
2. There's no credible evidence Obama has any ties to the alleged Illuminati
3. There's no credible evidence Obama is a zionist, he's had a tougher policy on Israel than his predecessor
4. There's no credible evidence Obama is working towards NWO but I won't argue the other parts of this.
5. I wouldn't know ..

Given the circumstances, his speech wasn't surprising .. I prefer his thought out way rather than some past leaders who's careers were filled with gaffs because they spoke too quickly and without much forethought .

As for #1 .. There's been no proof ... people were claiming he wore a masonic ring but any images show a hand only with no face, so it could be anyone.. and other photos showing a close up of his ring show a ring that is absolutely not a masonic ring.. it's another lame conspiracy theory with no proof.
edit on 14-10-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Interesting to watch this speech as i cant say i have seen many clips of obama speaking, to be alerted to the uming and ahhs really makes it something different almost a weird feeling paying attention to the perfect almost deliberate um.

Originally posted by MentalGiant
One more thing Genius...how can you say " I am in no way condoning the actions of the president. All i am saying is that he has every way to act this way". You must be 14 years old, because that statement is just plain silly. Goodbye.

Arrogant nature of that post and others on that page are really distasteful for a site where respect is always shown between members and constructive debate is the best form of communication.

What you picked out

You must be 14 years old, because that statement is just plain silly. Goodbye

That is just ridiculous, read that quote above^ and then ask your self the exact same thing. You cannot degrade someones opinion like that.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I just re watched the video.

At :24 seconds into the video, that is a mirror on the wall next to the door correct? As the flags are visible.

Shouldnt we see some of obama in the mirror.. and if you look closely throughout the video you can see movement in the mirror.

Someone please tell me im wrong because it is really weird.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
He's reading off a teleprompter. The real masters are the one's writing his propaganda pieces.

They know they goofed on this. They also goofed on Operation Fast and Furious.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Is everybody missing the context of what hes saying thou?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join