It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama robot-like speech about Iran's bogus "terrorist plot", at press conference.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm baffled after I've watched Obama at today's press conference, beside of South Korean President Lee Myung-bak.
He looked like a robot having a software glitch, totally hesitating, full of "huh's" and "ah's" as if he was out of sync with the whole circus of this false flag. I had this impression that Obama didn't learn the Hollywood script created by CIA. It almost looks like he's about to meltdown amid so many lies and fabricated stories.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Put yourself in Obama's position.
Would you be able to address the nation without ahhh's and uhhhh's.
The man has a lot on his shoulders.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

I'm having a hard time "putting myself in Obama's position"...:

1. I'm not a Freemason.
2. I'm not an Illuminati puppet.
3. I'm not zionist.
4. I'm not a warmonger working towards WW3 and NWO.
5. I'm not a liar.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I hear him use "huh's" and "ah's" in a lot of his speeches. It's like he is choosing his words carefully.
edit on 10/13/2011 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
He talks that way in all of his speeches.
Its actually a form of hypnosis.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Pay the price = Drop DU on them

I'm sick of U.S. puppets

End the Fed!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

At the 30 second mark,in his own words: "...What we know is that an individual or Iranian American descent was involved in a plot to assasinate the ambassador to the United States and Saudi Arabia. And we aslo know that he had direct links, was paid by, and directed by individuals in the Iranian government. Now those facts are there for all to see. And we would not be bringing forward a case unless we knew exactly how to support all the allegations that were contained in the indictment. So we have contacted all our allies in the international community, we have laid the facts before them..."

You are certainly right OP. He sure seems unsure of himself. I couldn't help but notice all the uhs and uhms. He has the worse job on earth

Imagine having to get on national TV and say the lies he does with a straight face. I think he deserves a raise. I'm surprised his nose didn't start growing like Pinochio's.

I am interested in seeing what the "allies" have to say about the facts that have been laid out before them...

This soap opera is getting good

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Does anyone notice how Obama seems like a different person talking with every speech.

If you notice him in this speech mocking the Bible he seems to have the words roll right off his tongue.

In this one where he is quoting Psalms 46 he seems to be having trouble but no "ah's".

Then there is one of his speeches backwards and he is say "thank you satan".

Has anyone played any of his recent speeches backwards?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I guess Obama is not the president. Hillary Clinton is and she's evil to the core. Obama is a ventriloquist doll.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I dont know much about the Christian bible, so there's not much I can say about those Psalms other than the fact that he didnt seem to enthusiastic about them.

As for the "Thank You Satan" video, I never seen it before but it was really interesting, thanx.
Right after watching it I gave it a try, I opened my Audacity and recorded myself saying "Yes We Can" several times and then played it backwards and it very clearly played back "Thank You Satan".

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

I'm having a hard time "putting myself in Obama's position"...:

1. I'm not a Freemason.
2. I'm not an Illuminati puppet.
3. I'm not zionist.
4. I'm not a warmonger working towards WW3 and NWO.
5. I'm not a liar.

You did everything to avoid answering my question.
I didn't ask you to project your biased opinion on his character or personal life.
I asked you if you would be able to address the nation without uhhh's and ahhh's.
The answer is NO, meaning that this thread is useless.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Anyone with any level of education understands that a true ivy league trained/educated person has basic speech/talking down, and only an idiot says humms, and uhhh's. It aggrivates me to no end because I learnd that basic principle in high school speech class. He sounds like an idiot. He sounds like a liar. He sounds like he os waiting for earpiece prompts. he sounds like a robot...Weird., He needs a good old fashion ass kicking, in the school yard, on the basketball courts, just like every American child understands, but oops.....maybe he doesnt understand...

He does have alot on his shoulders....a lot of head. he has a very large head on his shoulders

How did we sink so low to hire this baffoon?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalGiant

Oh, excuse me, I'm sorry. I didn't know that you have addressed millions of people.
Exactly, you have no idea what you are talking about.

PS. I am in no way condoning the actions of our president. All I'm saying is, he has every right to act this way.
Nothing abnormal about it. That's it.
edit on 13-10-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

There have been lots of public speakers who have to address millions of people and I have never heard any of these public speakers speak the way Obama does.

Unless Beavis and Butthead did a speech that I'm not aware of.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Oh, excuse me, I'm sorry. I didn't know that you have addressed millions of people.

If you cannot understand that uhmms and uhhss are NOT accepted speech, in a formal environment, then you are not capable of understanding anything I say....and yes i have spoken on a microphone, on a Jumbotron in front of 109,000 people and did not say huh, and uhmm, and uh once, because everyone around me that gave me the opportunity to speak in that event, did not want me to sound ignorant, so we really worked on the presentation....and the basic concept was.....DONT SAY UH, UHM, AND UHH....IF YOU CANNOT REMEMBER THE NEXT LINE....STAY SILENT, FOCUS, AND USE THE PAUSE FOR EFFECT....

Why am I even speaking to you? I dont believe in class warfare, but I do completely understand education warfare...there is a big difference from speaking to people here, and people with educations in real life.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

PS. I am in no way condoning the actions of our president. All I'm saying is, he has every right to act this way.
Nothing abnormal about it. That's it.
edit on 13-10-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

One more thing Genius...how can you say " I am in no way condoning the actions of the president. All i am saying is that he has every way to act this way". You must be 14 years old, because that statement is just plain silly. Goodbye.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

He was having a Hard Time LYING to the American People This time . These allegations of a Iranian Plot to Kill a Saudi are Unsubstanciated in most Peoples eyes . Case in Point..........

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I don't even mean this as a joke.... I think what you are seeing, is Obama speaking on his own, rather than with the help of a script/teleprompter.

In other words, he was thinking for himself... So he had to use his own words.

That is what I see when I watch this video and I think most people, setting aside conspiracy and taking off political blinders, will agree.
edit on 13-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

Just because YOU haven't heard of this,
doesn't mean it's non-existent.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
reply to post by GmoS719

There have been lots of public speakers who have to address millions of people and I have never heard any of these public speakers speak the way Obama does.

Unless Beavis and Butthead did a speech that I'm not aware of.

You have never heard a public speaker sound like that? I have. Especially when they are used to going by a script and then suddenly they have to speak using their own words.

Lot's of uuhs and umms, suddenly. It is not that uncommon, really.
edit on 13-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join