It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy DC - Print More Money - Screw Ron Paul!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
So, all this time, the Occupy people have been trying to say how smart they are, and how the 1% are the problem. After watching the "Adam vs. The Man" videos, I've come to the conclusion that these people are indeed 99%....yes, they're 99% crazy. And, for the Ron Paul supporters, you should probably understand that these people are NOT your friends.

I submit the following video. Along with the entire Youtube Channel.

Watch the guy in the pink shirt at the beginning. He's apparently one of the "leaders" or "voices" of Occupy DC. He comes back into the video at 4:50 and gives his opinions on Ron Paul and toward the end, he and several other Occupy DC people go on about how the government should be printing money at a break neck pace. I guess the ultimate goal of the Occupy crowd is to make America into the next Zimbabwe.

edit on 13-10-2011 by navy_vet_stg3 because: Fixed video...

This is a jab at ron paul supporters................. if you knew what OCCUPY was about youd be out there right now........ if you do and your not..... your part of the problem.
All candidates are puppets, hand picked before theyre put on show to the public, so , once in power, ron paul would be as useless as anyone else because .......... the american president has no control....... the English crown on the other hand..... first charters of virginia arent over ruled by the declaration of independance, infact the declaration means nothing because america is more dependant on other nations than you think ........ thats why they fight for resources when people say NO.
Infact thats why people are lashing out at OCCUPY .... because people are saying NO.
edit on 13-10-2011 by ReptileRipper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ReptileRipper

I almost quit my job to go out on the streets. Then the reality set in. I watched the entire thing turn into support the fed. support Obama. support the communist agenda. Then I saw the foreign trouble makers roll in such as Ivan Marovic and others. Then I watched as the sppech began to change from non violence to street violence. I know what is going down. I absolutely refuse to even be associated with this October Revolution Van Jones called for or the US spring Al Gore called for. For those who don't know the October Revolution was the overthrow of the Russian government by the Bolshevik's which led to civil war and Stalins reign of teror.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
i am a protester... i join on the weekends... i have one issue i am protesting..corporate person hood + money does not = speech.

I would agree with you on this, but unless it reads "Corporate person hood AND Unions", I'm all for the field being leveled between the parties. A stalemate is better than 100% control by either party. Ban Union money AND corporate money at the same time, and now we can agree.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I'm not buying the lie anymore. It's a movement by the far left now, and that's all. Anyone who is still supporting it is either a far left radical themselves, or they're a useful idiot for the far left and are duped into thinking it's something else.

That being said, I support their right to protest. I doubt they'd do the same if the roles were reversed....

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I'm not buying the lie anymore. It's a movement by the far left now, and that's all. Anyone who is still supporting it is either a far left radical themselves, or they're a useful idiot for the far left and are duped into thinking it's something else.

That being said, I support their right to protest. I doubt they'd do the same if the roles were reversed....

The media put their spin on it though ..... what have you seen of it and through what channels ? because , here , where i`m sitting , i`m looking around and all i can see is these (99%) peaceful marches/strikes/occupations , all over the world, not just america , it started in europe months ago..... its been right round the globe, and now people are partying in the streets and turning their backs on greed and ignorance.
Weather people like it or not, the world is tired of this game, we want out, and were getting out , we all complain about currency , the class system and so on , well......... were here , why cant we change it ? because weve been told to shut up and listen all our lives ? that`s changing too, you`ll see , we need to end it now, for our kids and theirs, my son isnt living in a global prison , dominated by america and its banks , monitored 24/7 , its just not happening, no one has the right to get a monopoly on the lives of billions of people, and thats exactly what thes ignorant draconian bar-stewards are trying to do, 1 step at a time theyll own us all, Europe was set to fail all along , so the doller can be introduced , - 1 world currency - 1 world government = New World Order.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReptileRipper
The media put their spin on it though ..... what have you seen of it and through what channels ? because , here , where i`m sitting , i`m looking around and all i can see is these (99%) peaceful marches/strikes/occupations , all over the world, not just america , it started in europe months ago..... its been right round the globe, and now people are partying in the streets and turning their backs on greed and ignorance.

I have no problem with the peaceful protests. Like I've said, I may not agree with the message, but I support the ability for you guys to speak it.

Originally posted by ReptileRipper
Weather people like it or not, the world is tired of this game, we want out, and were getting out , we all complain about currency , the class system and so on , well......... were here , why cant we change it ? because weve been told to shut up and listen all our lives ? that`s changing too, you`ll see , we need to end it now, for our kids and theirs, my son isnt living in a global prison , dominated by america and its banks , monitored 24/7 , its just not happening, no one has the right to get a monopoly on the lives of billions of people, and thats exactly what thes ignorant draconian bar-stewards are trying to do, 1 step at a time theyll own us all, Europe was set to fail all along , so the doller can be introduced , - 1 world currency - 1 world government = New World Order.

And from my view, this movement is leading us faster to a 1 world government. The left is always pushing for the U.N. to be the "be all end all governing body". NO THANKS! It's Communism's sweet song..."I can take care of you." I like to know that if I work hard, I will be rewarded for it. Don't get me wrong, I'm tired of the corruption, but when I see people in the "movement" afraid to admit that their Messiah is even WORSE than Bush, and an even bigger war monger than Bush, they lose credibility.

Here's my stance on how the "change" should happen.
1: End the Federal Reserve and all central banks.
2: Abolish the United Nations.
3: Abolish all "free trade" agreements.
4: Balance the nation's budget.
5: Place tariffs on goods not manufactured in the U.S. Use those tariffs for social programs for the unemployed.
6: Put social security back into its own fund, and keep the politicians sticky fingers off of it.
7: End the war on drugs.
8: End the wars in the middle-east. If we're attacked again, carpet bomb Mecca and Medina.
9: Place the troops on our borders (north and south). Shoot to kill orders for anyone attempting illegal entry.
10: Modify the 14th Amendment ending the anchor baby loophole.
11: Deport, deport, and deport.
12: Jail employers 1 year MANDATORY per illegal alien hired. Forfeiture of all profits during the time they've employed illegal aliens.
13: Add a Constitutional amendment giving ALL CITIZENS (key word CITIZENS) equal rights. Gay marriage, etc.
14: End lobbying. Make it a felony with a mandatory 10 year sentence for politicians taking bribes.
15: End the ability for unions to buy politicians.
16: End the person hood of corporations.
17: End golden parachutes for corporate executives.
18: CEO and executive salaries should be just that, salaries. No more of this $1/yr crap with $78-million bonuses. Give the CEO a salary, and if he/she gets a bonus, that bonus (percentage of salary) should be passed at the same percentage to ALL employees of the corporation.
19: Open up people to be able to buy insurance across state lines.
20: Allow consumers to buy medication from other countries. Granted, there will be a tariff on those meds (see #5)
21: Flat tax on ALL (whether you make a million a year or ten grand).

That's about all I can think of at the moment. Some of these are things the Occupy crowd would like. Some they'd hate.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul

Originally posted by Thutmose
Most people at these rallies are raving lunatics. There is no central message, other than "take from the rich and give it to us!".

And where did the “rich” attain their wealth? Did they earn it? Or did they use lobbyists to infiltrate the government, manipulate the system, write their own legislation, reducing their own regulations? Did they sellout their own businesses, ship them overseas, dumping millions of people into unemployment offices, while boasting record profits on the backs of foreign slave labor? Did they bully people into taking out mortgages and loans they knew they couldn’t afford under the guise of promises, which later turned out to be blatant lies? Did they brandish overpriced treatments for diseases, diseases that they promote in their overpriced merchandise, while spending no money on cures or cleaner/healthier products? Did they use the Fed to print so much money that there isn't enough gold in the world to balance the value, and in so have bankrupted not just this country but dozens of others?
You say the people are trying to steal the wealth from the rich. I say they are merely stealing it back.
edit on 13-10-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

SHHHH!!!!

We are not supposed to talk about that though.

I think it is time to start utilizing the writings of Sun Tzu and putting his philosophy into the mix. This is war whether we want to admit it or not and we must treat it as such, the battlefield is just different than what we are accustomed too. If we do not treat it like a battle, we will loose because I can guarandamntee you that the TPTB DO consider this war when we are seeking to tear down their walls.

As far as the movement not having a "leader", I see that as a possible good thing. If there is no leader, then TPTB cannot take the leader out. Strategically, I think this is a very good idea. You cannot attack what you cannot see.

edit on 14-10-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
i am a protester... i join on the weekends... i have one issue i am protesting..corporate person hood + money does not = speech.

I would agree with you on this, but unless it reads "Corporate person hood AND Unions", I'm all for the field being leveled between the parties. A stalemate is better than 100% control by either party. Ban Union money AND corporate money at the same time, and now we can agree.

tell you what, why don't you make up a nice large anti union sign and i will gladly march next to you with my end corporate person hood sign. We do not have to agree, we just have to voice our anger and frustration at the corrupt system. it is our constitutional duty.
i happen to agree with you, however i am only focusing on one issue, not a long laundry list that has no hope of being dealt with, like the list of OWS demands. too much too fast, they (the govt.) wont listen.
edit on 22-10-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

Well said (star). I'll hold the anti-corporation sign if you hold the anti-union sign if you'd want. Like I said, I'm against both of these things.
It's hard enough to get the ass clowns in Washington to agree on a bathroom break, let alone anything with substance (no pun).

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
After reading and watching several videos I think the best thing we can all do is just prepare for the worst. This movement has been hijacked or at least planned from the beginning, and honestly kind of worries me. Seeing someone believe that inflation is not the problem. that pumping trillions of dollars backed by nothing more than good faith is not a bad idea?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join