It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Gives Israel Green Light For Iran Strike

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flying Sorcerer

Originally posted by beezzer
I am so sick and tired of WAR!!!
WARWARWARWARWARWARWARWAR
Left, right, lib, commie, hippy, conservative. . . . .

Can we all just stop this war poop!?!?!?!

Tell ya what.
The next squirrely SOB that bombs a villiage, hijacks a plane, bombs a ship, or just pi$$es me off. . .

We nuke 'em. Thermonuclear warhead, baybee.

We do it once, maybe twice, and no more war.

Everyone else would be too damned scared of us afterwards.

Yet more proof that it is (in fact) the US that should be wiped off the map.

Not too much difference in Iran wanting to take out one of THEIR targets in a foreign nation than the US taking out THEIR targets all the time in Pakistan and other countries. Yes the US has collateral damage and therefore (to a certain degree) don't care about civilians getting caught up in the crossfire if it means they get their target..

POT, KETTLE, BLACK
edit on 13/10/11 by Flying Sorcerer because: because because because

Thanks for wanting my family and I wiped off the map. I really appreciate it. What you are saying is also really no different than what you are taking offense at from the other poster.

Pot.. meet kettle in reality.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

not at all, just pointing out that everyone is as bad as each other

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

The next squirrely SOB that bombs a villiage, hijacks a plane, bombs a ship, or just pi$$es me off. . .

We nuke 'em. Thermonuclear warhead, baybee.

We do it once, maybe twice, and no more war.

Everyone else would be too damned scared of us afterwards.

That is a joke right? Or do you really believe that? You should know better. Ever heard of Nuclear weapons as a deterrent to nuclear war?

If we launch a nuke at another country, we are going to piss off some one who does have nukes. They will launch them at us or some one else... Which will in turn piss off another country with nukes....and so on and so on...

Nuking a country will destroy the world. This is why we don't. Because we don't want to also destroy ourselves.
edit on 13-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

IF US is starting a war with Iran I predict a very bad backlash.
. . .

The whole arab world will be furious.

Sauds and Israel are to weak to take on the whole world

The whole arab world would probably rejoice...arabs do not equal persians by any means and each want Mecca/Medina with the exception of syria/hizbullah who are iranian puppets.

War is always wrong! But as another poster commented, economically it could help out the US. And, I might add the Arab Springers as well....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

So your solution is to wipe the US off the map because we are as bad as everyone else?

But if we are as bad as everyone else...Why wipe out just the US?

Or you know... We could not do something stupid like that and try to actually fix the worlds problems.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You don't need a crazy conspiracy site to tell you that this whole assassination business is a load of BS. Did we learn nothing from Iraq? The ground is being prepared - that much is obvious. I'm wondering is it coincidence that everything is coming together at this time - weather disasters, financial disasters, war...
People worry about 2012. It would be great just getting that far.
edit on 13-10-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

The whole arab world would probably rejoice...arabs do not equal persians by any means and each want Mecca/Medina with the exception of syria/hizbullah who are iranian puppets.

I am not so sure the arab world would rejoice, I see there are a lot of different groups, the persians in Iran, the sunnis, the shiites, the wahabits (spelling ?).

But i guess it's a bit like in the hooligan scene (no offense, just an example): CSKA hates Spartak and they bash each other like arch enemies, but as soon as the cops rush in they unite against the cops.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The thoughts about a war with Iran, has been in the mind of many people in the US, going back to the Iran-Hostage situation and incident back in the late 80’s, towards the end of the Carter Administration and the start of the Regan administration. There would be those in the military who were around at that time frame that would advocate such, and there are those in Iran that would love to see a military conflict happen. However, this is neither then, or the past, this is now.

While every one does their saber rattling, positioning pieces on the world game board, the drums of war always beat in the back ground, though sometimes low, other times booming out to signal something far larger, and this is one of those times.

While the question of who ultimately is responsible for the actual plot, is being discussed, hopefully the truth will come out and we can find out once and for all who is the guilty party in this aspect. While the calls for war are starting to stir, the reality is that most of the citizens of the US are tired of war, we are tired of the endless conflicts, the loss of life and materials, and ultimately, the government not telling the truth and getting good people killed in the process.

So while Israel may attack Iran, all sides are looking for a way out of this mess, be it from Iran that does not want a conflict with its neighbors or the USA, to the USA that does not want to get involved in another conflict, to Israel, that can not afford to have its defense force weakened in a strike against Iran, as the different countries over there would pounce, and make no mistake, they would pounce at the first sign of weakness.

Ultimately, who ever throws the first punch or fires the first shot would be condemned by the world for that action, as it would erupt the entire middle east into a blood bath and fire that would burn for years, and the effects would be felt around the world. Consider this:

Can the US afford to fight on multiple fronts from different points in the world? After all we go after Iran, what country would the US be willing to sacrifice? South Korea? Or say Columbia? Or how about Puetro Rico? The pawns are moving into place and the pieces are almost set, the question is how will the end game be played out and to what end will the cost be?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What is this “Ambassador” really worth?
To ANYONE?
OK. Lets assume the report is 100% accurate. Does this warrant starting WWIII and killing millions??? How about you take the pot smoker and throw him in Gitmo, then send a predator drone for the cartel. That would be more appropriate. This drum beating is pre-conditioning us for a war and an Obama coup

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
We aren't likely going to war with Iran anytime soon. Even with this busted assassination attempt real, staged or otherwise. Obama wants a second term, the public is uninterested in any more wars to fight. The administration got away with helping Libya a little bit because we really didn't do much and the American people tend to be sympathetic to such situations. It would take a plot the scale of 9/11 to move American citizens to a pro-war stance, and even then it would be questionable as to how we would react because of the misgivings Americans already have about how we have gotten to where we are.

The fact that this plot was foiled, means the system is still working as far as the average American is concerned. Couple this with a general indifference on Israel unless you are generally in support of more war, an evangelical who has been brainwashed to think we must kiss Israel's backside or God will punish us or you are a Jew that has ties to Israel. War with Iran for the foreseeable future unlikely unless Romney wins.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

So your solution is to wipe the US off the map because we are as bad as everyone else?

But if we are as bad as everyone else...Why wipe out just the US?

Or you know... We could not do something stupid like that and try to actually fix the worlds problems.

Nahhh... that makes WAAAAY too much sense.
Fix a problem rather than be reactionary? Exclaim that wiping out nations because they are "bad" rather than seeing that we are ALL bad and not deserving of mercy? Realize that the people/citizenry held under a regime are NOT their government and are NOT deserving of death and destruction of their culture? Actually seeing propaganda for what it is?! God/allah/spaghetti monster forbid it!

You see, what so many here dont understand about Iran is that the people there are actually very much like us here in the US and you others wherever you are. SOme call it being more "Western".. in reality, its being a normal human being rather than western and simply not being lock step with the govt. These are not backward monkeys in Iran. They are not foolish or uneducated. They are you and I.

Have any of you been to Iran? I have... and have spoken about it on here before.... given it was yrs ago, but I have people who are close to me there and it is a very normal and nice place with christians, jews, etc etc. It was nice before insane Mullah rule anyway. Amahdinihad is NOT the ruler.. an insane Shah is along with his merry band of religious zealot mullahs. THEY and the people they have infected with religious insanity iin order to accomplish a power play goal are the enemy to not only us and every other ally nation but to the Iranian people themselves. The people are NOT their govt any more than we are ours or you are yours. My concern is for the civ collateral damage that will definitely occur in war there. They had their protests which make our tea party and OWS protests look ridiculous and pathetic as they truly are because they had somehting to lose due to protest.. namely their LIVES.

I can tell you the majority would love for that crazy religious zealot regime to be ousted.. but is it any more our place as Americans to do this than it is for us to "bomb Iraq into democracy" as we have done and then soft occupy with no end simply to gain a better position? I am in support of the people overthrowing their OWN govt.. given enough time and direct support they will, but that will not suit the global agenda. Id be all for walking in and removing the idiots and handing the country to the people in a heartbeat.. but that will never happen regardless of what is claimed. They know it. The global agenda insists on ww3 it seems with us, Israel, Saudi and our new shiny airspace okays and our position in Iraq, and out allies versus Iran, Pakistan, Russia and china.. the latter 2 have openly pledged support to Iran in more than one way.

The propaganda machine has worked well on many of you. The people are hated as much as the govt of Iran. Rag heads.. sand 'n-word's...terrorists... enemy all, right? I am fully NDN.. american indian first gen off the rez.. and I was actually called a sand 'n-word'! Brown is scary isnt it? The fear that has been instilled in you of the good human beings raising families just as you are has worked well. It will work so well, the majority of the Americans will support a full scale war with Iran.. which will invariably bring in support or direct participation in the countries very friendly to Iran. Plus if we are to believe the previous intel ( which I personally question the extent or validity of) , it will start an internal war on our own soil with the so-called "sleeper cells"

Exactly who benefits from a full out world war with this particular polarization? What have some of discussed on here for yrs? I guess hanging out with conspiracy theorists has finally warped me...
Youll have to realize that I am speaking now as a reformed war monger and lover of destruction of anything that opposes us. I have said the phrase "slay utterly" and " lay waste to mine enemies" more times than I can count. I say if I can do it.. each of you can and constantly remind yoursself of truth and humility.... and see past this nonsense you are being fed. It truly would benefit the people if we surgically bombed the crap out of the mullahs and the purveyors of death in Iran. Just think before exclaiming if it is our right to do so or our place.. and be sure to add in there that those dealing in this operation are absolutely NOT mindful of democracy, freedom, or what would benefit the people best. It is a game for global power and control... no more or less

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So, with what money will Obama use to wage this new war?

The government has gone rogue people. Voting will not change anything. Washington will have to be taken back by the people via force.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I am not so sure the arab world would rejoice, I see there are a lot of different groups, the persians in Iran, the sunnis, the shiites, the wahabits (spelling ?).

OK, you're correct. *Quite a few* of the Arab world would rejoice.

The poster (you, sorry) seemed to be equating *all* Arabs with Iranians (a big misconception in the US, at least), when in fact, many despise the Iranians.

I think it's Wahabbis (English spelling I'm not sure of either?).

A lot of the nations get their petrol from Al-Arabia Saudia, but a lot from Iran as well (and they jack up the prices as well). In addition, it's not all about muslim religious sects but also about tribal disputes, well, even before Muhammad. In other words, some Arabs think that should have land in Kuwait (large iranian based), Persia, etc.

edit on 13-10-2011 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

You see, what so many here dont understand about Iran is that the people there are actually very much like us here in the US and you others wherever you are. SOme call it being more "Western".. in reality, its being a normal human being rather than western and simply not being lock step with the govt. These are not backward monkeys in Iran. They are not foolish or uneducated. They are you and I.

Sorry, bullchite!!!

Tell that to my 3 Iranian female friends here in the states who have death warrants on their heads if they return to visit their families!

See the tears in their eyes when they tell you how their faith and/or desire for education got them "listed" over there....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I say let's trash the presidency, congress, senate.. it's a joke. I'm sick of it.. If Media truly rules then why can't we all as citizens vote on EVERYTHING ourselves.. I mean honestly, we do it with American Idol, and Dancing with the stars.. just make it a button on that remote every damn MAN, WOMAN and CHILD has in there hand anyway... RIGHT?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

well those students didnt have anything to do with it like i said iran is not without sin here.

but feel free to defend them i dont.

Why did those students take hostages exactly and what were their demands?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I wish the civilians of Iran would leave that country. Then Someone can nuke the World a new ahole with what is left there.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights

Originally posted by Surfrat
URL to article:
www.infowars.com...

Uhhhh, info wars? I think I will wait till a more reputable source is given before I put any stock in this.

piers morgan will have a special report soon.
check your tv guide.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The war mentality will never end, even when they have to go back to throwing rocks at each other.
There will always arise in their head, a reason to hate.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
This is exactly what I feared when I first heard of the supposed Iranian assassination plot. The whole thing looks more and more to be 100% staged just to get clearance for strikes inside of Iran. The implications of this are further reaching than I think many are willing to acknowledge.

I totally agree. In fact im of the mindset that once the first bombs hit Iran, it will be the powder keg that will set off WW3. I dont know if it will be China or Russia that will send their nukes towards us first. I say within the first 2-5 days of the first bombs hitting Iran, someone will nuke our fleet stationed close to there and possibly also nuke Israel as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join