It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Andrew Napolitano: The US Government is Creating Terror Plots In America!!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is something I have felt for quit awhile,the so called people protecting us are 100 for 100,not one successful terrorist act in 11 years.Not one suicide bomber,not one home made bomb that has not been found before it went off,not one person that made a bomb and got on a bus or train and blew themselves up,yet two try it on planes and get caught.Wear is it written you are to only attack planes.
The terrorist have people by the thousands in Arab countrys that are willing to blow themselves up to kill who-ever but not one here in the U.S...................and they can't even seem to import one even though "THEY" are comeing over the border every day.......................I don't know maybe the people protecting us are just that good.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

BOOOOOOORING!!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'd have to point out that this fiasco actually did more harm than good for those who concocted it and orchestrated an immediate demand for military action against Iran, so much so that I find it absolutely disgusting how England and France both stood up demanding an immediate coordinated action against Iran that they understood has already been promised a M.A.D. result.

We need to acknowledge those legislative bumblers who raised Cain over this incredible redirection effort devised by Holder to the point that - America was watching this time, and theIr little plot to have their way with Iran like Bush's neocons did with 9/11 against Afghanistan and Iraq has been revealed and stopped (God Willing!) in its tracks.

Acknowledgement of these DOMESTIC ENEMIES who acted in violation of their Constitutional Oath as well as demonstrated thier willingness to lie through their teeth to America, and to the rest of the world, so that their genocidal intentions could FINALLY move forward against Iran, and thus against America itself due to the reprisal awaiting such an act.

This very type of action is exactly the very thing that defines treason, thus, it is in America's National Security interests to physically apprehend these people and incarcerate them - to put a stop to their will to further this agenda, as well as begin proceedings against them to strip them of thier power and authority, strip them of thier American Citizenship - PUBLICLY ANNOUNCING THEM AS TERRORISTS - and then literally place a #12 combat boot print squarely unto their asses as America 86's them back to Israel.

These criminals are:

Peter King
Joe Biden
Barack Obama
Hillary Clinton
William Holder
Diane Feinstein
John McCain
Senator Graham
Chairman Rogers
and Governor Cain.

I'm fairly positive that there are quite a few more people who need to be on this list...

Institutions that have chosen to align themselves with this ACT OF TREASON AGAINST AMERICA... such as the Council for Foreign Relations, should immediately be physically taken control of and investigated, then dismantled (with the clear understanding that it has acted against the United States in an aggressive manner and thus, has shown itself as an enemy of the United States) and it's members imprisoned and again, tried for acts of treason against the United States.

These are the ones who's presence on this issue was the revealing factor that showed them as complicit and united in purpose in furthering the organization and implementation of a military response to a blatantly false flag operation they manufactured, as the instigating factor that would inevitably cause the untimely and violent demise - yet AGAIN - to thousands of innocent people, which ultimately would include those American casualties that would immediately result via a concerted assault against America by those military super powers China and Russia in defense of their ally.

These criminals have chosen to place their bought and paid for interests in the demise of an innocent Country instead of justly considering the sensitive needs of the very people and country that elected them for that purpose.

That being said... let it be written... let it be done!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well no freakin kidding, scare you into going to war what's new. They'll even kill their own and take down towers in New York to convince you the is terror looming. Sucks for those accused of terror plots, the fall guy, they use to convince people of terror. They name Jonny Bomber and "foiled" his plot everyone think there terrorist in the their country ready to attack, mean while Jonny's just working at a burger stand and his life is forever ruined, his picture blasted across every news channel and the US saves the day as the news says. Sarcasm aside, Nice Post, thanks!
edit on 14-10-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

BOOOOOOORING!!

Care to discuss or just make one word comment?
This story is huge if you actually think about the implications...but it requires a mind that is not numbed by lies, robotic complacency, and meds.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I am inclined to beleive that Obama would do anything to deflect attention away from his corrupt AG including fabricating terrorist plots. The latest plots has many holes and is very odd as many aspects could be fabricated, and probably were, to help Holder out of his current flub about Fast and Furious. The timing and finger prints are too obvious to ignore.

The Obama puppet is not as smooth as his masters would like, so not only is he unliked by the majority of the people, but also many many elitiest who put him there are quite unhappy too. But the top .1% are richer due to Obama, so now they can continue to let the US fall apart so they can build the NWO (New World Order). It's like the nose on your face, too obvious to ignore.

Mass unrest, mashall law and suspended elections are next steps in the crisis. Keep watching an see what happens next. The marhall law order decree is propably already drafted and ready for his signature after the riots begin to grow, but mainstream news are too controlled by the liberals to get the full story from them.

edit on 14-10-2011 by eagledriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
Judge Andrew Napolitano, former New Jersey Superior Court Judge, host of Fox Business's Freedom Watch, and noted libertarian constitutionalists, claims 17 of the last 20 foiled US terror plots were manufactured by the federal government.

Even though I do not think 9/11 was an inside job, I do think it presented an open door for fear mongering. When the government wanted you to look left, they would stage a UFO sighting in some city. As they carry out some plan on the right, they will do something to keep you psychologically busy.

Recent assassination attempt on a diplomat may have been staged. Obama is fighting to keep 'Fast and Furious' and 'Solyndra's bankruptcy' out of the spotlight. Holder was just given a subpena for the administrations involvement with 'Fat and Furious.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
This is something I have felt for quit awhile,the so called people protecting us are 100 for 100,not one successful terrorist act in 11 years.

Tell that to Nidal Malik Hassan.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Amazing example of the hypocrisy among the radical Left. When anyone outside their little circle makes a statement they would make, they still attack the messenger. As I thought, they have no credibility. Fakes and phonies all. Squarely in the hip pocket of their Party and completely mindless.

You're calling Fox News the "radical left"?

The only radical left faction that I see in the US is Anonymous, with the Occupy movement being mildly left. There is no "radically left" movement in your media or your government and quite frankly its insulting to hear you label these media puppets as the left when they have no real conscience to begin with. I am a leftist, and I would never rank these guys alongside my half of the political thought spectrum.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
This needs to go viral

Judge Andrew Napolitano, former New Jersey Superior Court Judge, host of Fox Business's Freedom Watch, and noted libertarian constitutionalists, claims 17 of the last 20 foiled US terror plots were manufactured by the federal government.

He claims the government, FBI, CIA finds disgruntled Arabs and uses secret agents to push them into conducting acts of terror that they would not have done absent of secret government agents contacting them.

Why this isn't the headline of every newspaper in the United States is beyond me.

Here is Napolitano discussing the latest government manufactured plot implicating Iran, and the fairly blatant timing of the news given the Attorney general Eric Holder subpoena over the Fast and Furious gun running debacle.

Job well done IMO

Had a terrorist with the means got hold of any such sleeping potential terrorists like these claiming to have been set up got hold of tho's people first, then they would have still committed such acts and innocent Americans would have died

All the government is doing is clearing the street of potential would be bombers, basically if you want to look at it in another way then they are killing potential cancerous cell that may be dangerous, if they REALLY didn't want to do it they wouldn't of done it END OFF i have no sympathy for them they was going to kill innocent people, regardless of they felt pushed into it or not i could and never will kill innocents

So you go ahead and run down your own government for keeping you safe, well done you you idiot

Its a great tactic they're employing here, they need to be congratulated for devising such an effective plan 17 of the 20 says that its very very effective in cleaning out the streets, very sneaky indeed America i like it

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

This is disgraceful. On this basis, they have no authority to "govern" on behalf of the people. Throw them ALL out and clean house.

Rob Paul would work to do that wouldn't he?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
How come fox news never screamed false terror plot with Bush? Do i smell an agenda in their reporting, no not fox news?! never....

Exactly. All this talk, all this government is bad mumbo jumbo will vanish when a Republican enters office again. Fox News will no longer be about fear of the government but fear of the big bad Liberals and the big bad Muslims.

Even though I completely agree with the Judge and what he's saying, it's still absolute BS that the network will only make these claims when a Democrat is in office.

Oh well.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
After reading through more comments, I began to get the impression that the validity of what the Judge is saying is debated? Really? Is this not common knowledge among conspiracy theorists?

See, this is why I appreciate Alex Jones. I know, bold statement. And yes, I know I know he's a fear-mongerer, he's a complete sell-out, and he's just an all-around pretty strange man, BUT aside from all that, his website provides true journalism. I had known about all these individual incidents as they surfaced, for the past couple years because he's always on it.

I will try to author a thread that goes into detail about as many of the different incidents as possible. I mean, it's very fascinating stuff. The eye-witness accounts all read like hollywood scripts. There's always girlfriends talking about how much drugs were around because of the informant, how he was paying their rent and taking the suspect to muslim gatherings, saying he would pay for family hospital bills, etc.. "anything you need" one informant was quoted by a suspect's girlfriend to have said.

There are so many similarities with each and every "plot" that gets exposed. And it's most important to remember.. 9/11 and their "hijackers" was the biggest one of them all.

Here's a clip with eyewitnesses of the flight that the Underwear Bomber was on...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This really is the most "transparent" government. I can see through their tactics and so can the vast majority of people world wide. The first thing I thought of when I heard this story was "fast and furious". How blatant can you get. They are playing their last cards and the jig is up! Give it up Holder. Give it up Obama and just tell the truth. Maybe the people will forgive. They may not forget but the truth will set you free and maybe, just maybe it will get you re-elected. No promises. No hope and no change makes this administration a bad administration!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
all the lefties whining about Judge Napolitano, if you had watched Fox news in the last two years, you would know that this is the way the Judge talks regularly. He is definitely out of the box and is always about individual liberties. Lefties do tend more toward collectivism in my observation. Prove me wrong?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

US has been doing this since ever. Look at the failed terrorist plots they planned to get a war with Cuba going; they failed.

US/English corporations seek to exploit all the land. They want cheap labor; cheap resources.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The man gets paid to act this way and say the things he says. He's just another crazy person on television. Why does he get instant credibility when, if the same information was coming from another news network it would all be false flag this and false flag that about what was being said.

At what point will there be an event in this country that ATS'ers will believe isn't exactly what the news said it was? Answer: Never.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by atomicn

US/English corporations seek to exploit all the land. They want cheap labor; cheap resources.

And so does everybody else, if the US/UK corps are not leading/exploiting then you can bet your last buck someone else will be, China?

Nothing will change for as long as were using fossil fuels, which we don't need, the world needs to change before foreign policy's do, all that comes after... that's what we should be pushing for, and it is the route cause of all the worlds problems today, its just a dog eat dog world until resources become plentiful which they are, how much longer are they "the elite" going to sit on such world changing technology is what i'm more concerned about, with such technology we could mine entire moons even planets

Enough already i say, lets get out there together, and stop fighting over scraps in each other back yards its ridiculous when you think of the amount of cheese out there ready for picking, sometimes i really do wonder how stupid were are as a species, if we all collectively put are mind & efforts to that it would be achieved in a very short period of time, but unfortunately there are still some greedy controlling idiots in high places with no vision

So bring on the one world currency & the one world governance and fast in my opinion

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
DOUBLE POST

edit on 14-10-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

If this was made up by the government, then it was obviously done to make Eric Holder look good and end the calls for his resignation for Fast and Furious.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join