It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Andrew Napolitano: The US Government is Creating Terror Plots In America!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+71 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This needs to go viral

edit on 13-10-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

Judge Andrew Napolitano, former New Jersey Superior Court Judge, host of Fox Business's Freedom Watch, and noted libertarian constitutionalists, claims 17 of the last 20 foiled US terror plots were manufactured by the federal government.

He claims the government, FBI, CIA finds disgruntled Arabs and uses secret agents to push them into conducting acts of terror that they would not have done absent of secret government agents contacting them.

Why this isn't the headline of every newspaper in the United States is beyond me.

Here is Napolitano discussing the latest government manufactured plot implicating Iran, and the fairly blatant timing of the news given the Attorney general Eric Holder subpoena over the Fast and Furious gun running debacle.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The URL contained a malformed video ID.

yeah ?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

This is incredible. The US government stoops to a knew low every day now.

And to think some of the resident fools believed this was an actual plot by the Iranian government.

You have been Punked!

edit on 13-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Your suppose to write a description of the video.
Untill then no comment

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
Untill then no comment

LOL...human conditioning on full display...

Cmon, honestly If you have an opinion regarding the video, why wouldnt you just reply regardless of the OP's conformity or sheer ignorance to the rules.

Regarding the video itself, if this is picked up heavily by MSM, it may hold some weight in the land of the sheeple, Napolitano is respected and not seen as a kook by your typical citizen, hence this may be taken more seriously than say if Ron Paul said it...as sad as that statement is in itself.

But yea, most likely faux news
edit on 13-10-2011 by Krystian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I notice how he didnt say the underwear bomber was a CIA stooge. I mean come on, This is just fox news trying to gain some credibility since it lost it all. The underwear bomber was recently in court, they had to do something so they make it sound like he was a genuine bomber while diverting attention by saying FBI are responsible for others. Notice the subliminal message basically saying, "no one was in danger" while he was saying about the FBI being responsible for some plots?

Fake NLP news, plain as the eye can see.
edit on 13-10-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typos

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
"we are fools if we praise the government, for exposing a plot of its own creation and saving us from a danger that never existed"

are we really safe in a false sense of security?

Thank you govenment, for helping keep Americans in a vulnerable state of fear and uncertainty.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

well i do have a coment,and it is,thats exactly what i have been saying all along.exactly what he said.the creators of problems reaccions and solucions.from the underware bomber?the airport scanners and you will find that has been the case all along in these so called treats of terror.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
How come fox news never screamed false terror plot with Bush? Do i smell an agenda in their reporting, no not fox news?! never....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

good point you make,but in oklahoma and in nyc 911 ,there was plenty of injured and deaths.so be not fooled about the no harm bs.im sure you could find many cases were ether cia or fbi have done harm.waco texas comes to mind.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Once upon a time what the Federal government is doing was called Entrapment.
For 200 years it was against the law to tempt others in to breaking it.
Like anything else the Feds want to do they have made it legal, always excusing their own behavior as somehow necessary for "National security".
But who will keep up secure from them?

Thanks Judge!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Fox news didn't, but Judge Napolitano has heavily criticized the Bush administrations actions (both Bush 1 and 2) in using false intelligence to get us into both Gulf wars. He did in the 2nd video I posted!

I agree, Fox is Faux, but Freedom Watch is probably the best news show on TV now adays because the judge is going further than any other main stream journalist in covering what the government is REALLY doing.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The content of the video didn't really surprise me. False flag attacks are pretty common now, especially in the USA.

But for FOX News to call it a false flag? I don't trust this one bit.

Try and tell Bill O'reilly about false flags and he'll stomp you into the ground and you get ridiculed by FOX. Yet this guy gets paid to spread the same message....

Think about it.

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Amazing example of the hypocrisy among the radical Left. When anyone outside their little circle makes a statement they would make, they still attack the messenger. As I thought, they have no credibility. Fakes and phonies all. Squarely in the hip pocket of their Party and completely mindless.

OP,

Don't let the Partisan Trolls get to you. They are fully mind controlled by their Party. The radical Right is no better, so don't get me wrong, I'm sick of them too. Partisanship is like a cancer, a plague on our country. Had you posted one of them saying the exact same words, they would have placed you on their shoulders and lauded you as a Hero.

Strangely enough they are completely unaware that Napolitan was equally critical of Bush. That's one of the reasons I like him. He is NOT a phony like his detractors. Their Party tells them who to listen too and who to hate. Willing slaves hell bent on doing whatever it is their chosen Big Brother tells them to do. Actively trying to deny free speech to anyone but themselves.

Napalitano gets my applause and praise for pointing out the elephant in the room. Being of sound mind I only care about the message, not the source. I refuse to allow myself to be controlled like a puppet by any Party.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
Untill then no comment

The government must love citizens like yourself.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Amazing example of the hypocrisy among the radical Left. When anyone outside their little circle makes a statement they would make, they still attack the messenger. As I thought, they have no credibility. Fakes and phonies all. Squarely in the hip pocket of their Party and completely mindless.

Same with people who blindly follow Glenn Beck types and the supposed "right" wing side of the political debate in this country. They'd NEVER in their lives break the grip of the false left right paradigm and they could NEVER admit to themselves that the US government is engaging in terrorism. This supposed small government right wingers are the ones who are in full support of the military industrial complex, the DHS, the TSA etc. Raw raw raw, we got to go after them terrorists!!!

I agree entirely; once you break yourself from the two parties and THINK FOR YOURSELF, you'll end up on the correct side of history.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Krystian

Some people get off brown nosing

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I'm always impressed with Judge Napolitano's commentaries.A true Constitutionalist.

Ron Paul would do well to have him in his administration.

So,it's citizens 3 and the Federal B.I. Zero when it comes to actually stopping a terrorist attack. Figures.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Col. Shaffer IS THE GUY who wrote a book
and it was censored by the FBI AND CIA
en.wikipedia.org...
Anthony Shaffer (born 1962) is a U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel who gained fame for his claims about mishandled intelligence before the September 11 attacks and for the censoring of his book, Operation Dark Heart.

Now why would they censor his book? HMMM
If it was all lies and BS they would of NEVER censored it!!!
They censored it so they would not be found out!!

He is as credible as it gets.. This man went rouge on the FBI/CIA
former military intelligence COL.
wrote a book and it was blacked out.l

I would not for a second put it pass the Obama administration
to make this whole plot up...

BEAT THE WAR DRUM with YOUR FALSE FLAG PRETENSE!!

Take some heat off of FAST and Furious!!

I do not like Iran, but I HATE war.

WAR should be used as the ONLY last resort.

Can you believe this came from fox news?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swizzy

But for FOX News to call it a false flag? I don't trust this one bit.

Think about it.

It makes Obama, therefore democrats, look bad. They will say anything to make them look bad, even if it exposes their own agenda and conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join