It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the best anti-Federal Reserve Speech I've seen in some time. End The Fed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

This video should show us that we can preach the message, we just have to speak their language. If liberals and conservatives can get behind End the Fed, then we can finally end it with bipartisan support. It will obviously be a tough battle but End the Fed will be a driving goal of the revolution. Spread this video around so people know that OWS isn't entirely a statist movement.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Im not doing well with the repetitive message relay stuff. i was looking for the right word and its would not come to me thus the stuff .
I wonder if they could use a speaker of any sort ?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by revman28

Fun little bit of fantasy math, but, if you take that $9 trillion missing dollars that the Fed can't account for, and divide that number by the 300 million U.S. citizens, you can get $30,000 paycheck for each and every one of those 300 million.

Since that 300 million includes children, and you might not like the idea of giving a $30,000 check to someone on welfare with 5 kids for a total of $180k to that one household, you can play with the numbers and say cut that 300 million to 150 million for each adult.
That's a fictional number by the way. You can get the actual numbers of age groups, and other demographics from the census website, but, taking that missing $9 Tirillion and cutting a check for 150 million Americans would mean something like a $60,000 check to each one.

Of course this is sheer fantasy financial fun; something that will never happen, but, it's a fun idea none the less.

I'm sure if every adult American got a check for $60,000, it'd have a sufficiently decent impact in boosting the economy because everyone without any spending disipline will go out and buy a new car, or go crazy some other kind away until they're suddenly broke again. People that didn't have much of a chance to do anything for lack of money, but are wise spenders, might actually have a chance to do something with themselves. All those kids on the street yelling for a free education would have the paycheck to make that happen. Lots of good and happy would happen, far more so and better than the wimpy stimulus checks that were sent out.

Anyway, yeah, fun, silly exercise, but complete and total impossible fiction.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I am totally bewildered why Americans or a section hate the idea of educating their children . why should it cost individuals for education . Education is one of those things that works better if its a community pay system out of the tax dollar . Instead you waste vast amounts of public money on wars and just plain dissappearing acts of trillion of dollars .
have you ever wondered why so much money vanishes .

Because if its not spend on you the mass of people who created it , then the huge suck up machine will come along and spend it for you . into there private pockets then set about destroying the very hand that feeds them into fabulously wealthy elitist class .

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Awesome speech!! Great post!! Amazing message in very few words!! END THE CRIMINAL FED!!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I did not hear any bongos...........Whats up with that

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The end of The Fed is coming. They are scared, either we do it now or else we are done hence why the former Chair of the Kansas City Fed HERMAN CAIN is their new "Great white hope" as he is their absolute last ditch effort to remain in control.

The con is up, the jig is up, this is a central principle of this entire movement!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I can't stand that chanting. I had to edit it :

While I agree with the general ethos of the protests, if they keep forcing speakers to make speeches in short, blocky sentences, repeated by the assembled crowd, it's really going to turn "normal people" (like me of course) off. You wont get a speech with any soul, pace ... electricity. Stop this new age hippy #... get a microphone.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
i did read some were that the charter for the F.R.B. to issue currency was up for renewal at the end of this year,perhaps thats the main reasson for so much chaos and issues going on?pure distraccion,until the new charter is draft,then back to business as usual. i think,if that is true,it should be a main topic of occupy wall street and all other demonstracions.for more info on the subject look up president jackson rooting out the vipers.

Constitutional Tender Act
The United States Constitution declares, in Article I, Section 10, "No State shall... make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts". This means that no State can make something besides gold or silver a "tender in payment" (which means they cannot "make something else an offer as payment") for any debts, which would include debts owed by and to the State. However, EVERY State in the United States of America HAS made some other "Thing" an offer as payment - they have by law declared that they will accept, and pay out, Federal Reserve Notes for any debts owed by or to them. Therefore, every State is in violation of Article I, Section 10 of the U.S. Constitution. Thus the need for the "Constitutional Tender Act" -- a bill template that can be introduced in every State legislature in the nation, returning each of them to adherence to the United States Constitution's actual legal tender provisions

edit on 13-10-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia
I am totally bewildered why Americans or a section hate the idea of educating their children . why should it cost individuals for education . Education is one of those things that works better if its a community pay system out of the tax dollar . Instead you waste vast amounts of public money on wars and just plain dissappearing acts of trillion of dollars .
have you ever wondered why so much money vanishes .

Because if its not spend on you the mass of people who created it , then the huge suck up machine will come along and spend it for you . into there private pockets then set about destroying the very hand that feeds them into fabulously wealthy elitist class .

Please explain how America can keep funding Diesel fuel to keep busing kids to school and back every day?

It's a National drain on resources and bankrupted the Nation with the Saudi's now having all of our Gold.

There's no reason kids can't be educated from home watching their classes broadcasted over the internet with live interaction via webcams. They either pass their tests and succeed.....or they replace the illegal immigrants and mow lawns and pick crops. Once Public Schools are ended the kids would get smarter if they are taken out of the failed Social experiment failure created that is not sustainable.

Please explain how America should get hundreds of millions of gallons of diesel fuel to run school buses?

Kill the Venezuelans and steal their oil?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
I did not hear any bongos...........Whats up with that

No hippies smoking doobies and having orgies on the stage either. Fox lies!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
you dont need a politician to end the fed.

according to cain you can just call them up and ask them to end theirselves.

just call 'em up! or better yet...send them a text!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

edit on 13-10-2011 by UnrelentingLurker because: double post

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by UnrelentingLurker

"Federal Reserve Bank, how may I help you?"

"Yes, I was wondering if you would end yourself. Herman Cain told me this number would be relevant."

"O sure, we've been wanting to end for years, but we've just been waiting for someone to call us and ask. Pack up your things folks, we're closing."

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
The end of The Fed is coming. They are scared, either we do it now or else we are done hence why the former Chair of the Kansas City Fed HERMAN CAIN is their new "Great white hope" as he is their absolute last ditch effort to remain in control.

The con is up, the jig is up, this is a central principle of this entire movement!

The empire is crumbling, and the emperor wears no clothes.

top topics

join