It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

PREDICTIONS OF
THE NEAR FUTURE

If the United States continues its policy of a two state solution to the Palestinian problem, God will split this country in half.
Because the United States is forcing Israel into a two state solution.
God will do it to the United States.
God will become Israel�s protector.
For his namesake he will defend Israel.
The Palestinians should pursue a peaceful solution to this problem and seek full citizenship to the Israeli state and be allowed to participate in its blessings.
God will never accept a divided land (Israel).
www.prophecies.us...

****MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.****

[edit on 29-8-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
All I can say is:

Freak.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
All I can say is:

Freak.

ALL I can say is:

WTF does this thread have to do with Aliens and UFO's?

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by MacKiller
All I can say is:

Freak.

ALL I can say is:

Exactly!

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Yep this is in the wrong forum i will move it in to predictions,

P.s.. Guys this member has just joined today! so i guess he just made a lil mistake on where to post it.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
quote: Originally posted by Ocelot
quote: Originally posted by MacKiller
All I can say is:

Freak.

ALL I can say is:

Exactly!

strange strange strange, i think this author is the alien. what a weird person.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

MECCA LECCA HIGH, MECCA HINEY HO!!

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hey where'd you get all that 'timeline of future'?

Edit: nevermind

[edit on 29-8-2004 by Megaquad]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
So you are blaming the United States for not protecting Israel properly? Are you from Israel to begin with? You do know that the Jewish population in the United States is just as big as the Jewish population in Israel right?

The United States is not forcing Israel to do anything at all. Israel is the one in the drivers seat if you have not figured it out yet. Israel has moles inside the U.S. and have Jewish Senators who put Israel on their priority list.

Do you suggest we withdraw our donations to your country?

Edit: And your prophecy page is wrong. Wesley Clark did not win the Democratic Nomination. He did not pick Hillary Clinton. Howard Dean did not join the libertarian party.

[QUOTE]White liberals in New England and People all over the South will begin to call for secession from the Union.
White Southerners will be angry at Bush's immigration policies as well as his economic policies. Northern Liberals will angry at his international policies and his domestic policies. Blacks will be angry at their perceived lose of political and domestic opportunities[/QUOTE]

Whoa there... I don't think people are going to call for a secession from the Union because the election did not go their way... I thought we were more open minded than that.

[QUOTE]Alaska will be taken by force by the Canadian Military and pay the Government in Texas a sum.[/QUOTE]

No way possible....

I could quote the predictions all day long and come up with the conclusion that this is wrong.

[edit on 30-8-2004 by DetectivePerez]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
A guess,a long shot here.
Yaweh will be the protector of Israel...
Using word substitution,which I proved with Nostradamus' writings,it could have been, "Yaweh will be the DESTROYER of Israel",the same ammount of letters.
They are falling from grace (again).
"God will never accept a divided land." This person takes that to mean Israel. I take it to mean the Holy land,or the Middle East itself which was selected by the Powers that be early on and the West keeps attacking it and its people and its religion.
You still do not heed the warnings.Why so many prophets there? While you kill off free speakers in your land?

[edit on 31-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Were those writing on parchment as well? Or a book?
"Ancient.Misquotes."2ic

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Jewish crap. Got nothing against the Jews, but this is all BS. It sucks, it is racist, it is offensive, and it is misuse of religion. BS. Just pure, plain lousy and lame BS.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
daniel 5:25...

a prophecy that appeared on a wall to nebuchadrezzar? the son of nebuchadnezzar . all aramaic words

mene = a weight of 50 or 60 shekels
tekel = to number
upaharsin = finish/render complete

daniel then went on to explain that babylon would be divided between the medes and the persians. Im not sure how this author is interpreting it to mean the land of isreal.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
oh i see, its is 50 shekels. it is talking about the united states which was taken over by babylon or its whore (or in the process therof thats almost complete). 50 shekels, 50 states.

the psychic on that website that the author gave seems to have it it close for the 2005 prediction. what a coincidence that the verse is daniel 5:25. i further predict its in the month of may.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
It was Belshazzar. One translation is "counted and counted, weighed and divided." It pretty much means that his deeds have been weighed and found lacking. Therefore his kingdom would be divided.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
yeah it was beltshazzar. but it was the son of nebuchadnezzar like i said. i simply forgot the name. sorry for the mistake.

id like to take back my prediction anyhow about 2005. i still think it is talking about the us though.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchmanProphet
www.prophecies.us...

Are we supposed to take the information given in this link seriously? One of the first things I read when I went there was..

The Year is 2004
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Wesley Clark wins the Democratic nomination
He gets Hillary Clinton as his running mate

Whoever the prophet was that predicted this better still have his day job. Based on this proof I do not believe that I can trust the rest of the information on this page.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
[edit on 10/2/2004 by esther]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
MECCA LECCA HIGH, MECCA HINEY HO!!

MECCA LECCA HIGH, MECCA CHINEY CHO!

"You've been watching my show! Huh uh uh!

top topics

join