It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone having back problems...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Back stories and advice coming from us sitting at computers? I find much irony in this.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I have had 2 back surgerys. The last one they gut my gut open, scooped out my guts and put plates and scerws in my low spine.

The others are right about keeping mobile and seeing a Dr right away. Don't do what I did and put it off. I permantly damaged nerves because I kept thinking it would get better on its own and I couldn't afford to miss work.

Now I hace constant severe pain in both legs. I learned that i wasn't being "tough" by not going to the Dr

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I and my family and my sister (not living with us) have had an unexplained backache for several weeks after we heard that strange noise everyone is talking about. It would be worse after getting up and better as the day got older, so not related to exercise.

Basically the magnetosphere has a hole in it and the cosmic rays are getting in. That means microwaves, UV, photons and solar wind charged particles. And the Earth's electromagnetic field has seriously been affected which if I remember correctly can produce pain in the body. Based on what frequency it is, it could be affecting our backs and it would be more effective on our backs, at night in a prone position.

This is putting a massive drain on our adrenals. These are situated above the kidneys and when they are in trouble, they can send out pain signals, mimicking back pain.

Adrenal fatigue can also look like Flu.

So if your backache is worse in the morning it is either a bad bed or you're reacting to the EM field.

So take Vitamin B complex with your breakfast and more vegetables and fruit with Potassium.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allyourbasearebelongtous
Back stories and advice coming from us sitting at computers? I find much irony in this.

Was that meant to be sarcastic? Some days sitting in this chair is all I am able to do, except maybe stumble to the bathroom on a cane. I have a nice, lumbar support office chair, a present from my dear wife.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Sometimes when my hip hurts and the back hurts bad, from the pressure of the rods sitting on the hips, I can't sit, stand, or lay. I have to weather it out on no drugs. That is not a good feeling. Majority the hip more less the back. But, that's usually from standing all day or when the weather comes in.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have lumbar spinal stenosis so my back hurts frequently too. Not much fun.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The pain can often divided into the neck pain, upper back pain, lower back pain. Back pain is humanity's most frequently complain. About nine out of ten adults experience back pain at some point in their life, and five out of ten working adults have back pain every year.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join