It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Sacrifice in Uganda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Please refer to this BBC article:

Where child sacrifice is a business By Chris Rogers BBC News, Kampala

Witch doctors near Kampala are trading in child sacrifice. Clients go to them for this "service" as there is a pagan belief that sacrificing children brings fortune and money. High profile Ugandan businessmen are using this service and paying these quacks top dollar for it. The witch doctors mutilate the children. They castrate and decapitate the male children and bury their body parts as part of their disgusting rituals. The Police don't do anything about it Please write to the Ugandan authorities about this. I am sure with a little pressure from the International Community they will come down heavily on this. I appeal to you to help make this viral.

I wrote this letter to the Ugandan High Commission here in London, UK.

After reading the BBC report, link here: www.bbc.co.uk... I am utterly shocked and disgusted to read of children being murdered. It is almost beyond belief that such primative, brutal acts of evil continue upon the face of the earth. This paints a very bleak picture of Uganda and will do your country no favours in the International Community and I assure you this story will go viral on the world wide web. I really feel this could be addressed. Your police are obviously turning a blind eye. You need to end this treatment of children NOW. Not even one more death. Please can you forward this email to whichever department are responsible for law and order in Uganda. Thank you for your time and Godspeed in ending this wicked and evil practice. It is all just a lot of mumbo jumbo money making murder and there is no reality to this insanity. It has to end. yours sincerely. xxxxxxxxxxxx

edit on 12-10-2011 by Revolution9 because: punctuation

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
Please refer to this BBC article:

The Police don't do anything about it Please write to the Ugandan authorities about this. I am sure with a little pressure from the International Community they will come down heavily on this. I appeal to you to help make this viral.

this has been happening for years, probably as long as their have been witch doctors and people living in uganda ... also people have been complaining / speaking up about this kind of behaviour for years ... guess what ... we can complain as much as we want but nothing will, or has ever happened

i think ive seen the bbc do more for this situation via documentries than the ugandan government will ever bother doing!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
and it happens in the west = Bohemian Grove and Chateau De Amerois too....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Yes! It has been happening ever since. But we can keep trying to put the pressure on. I will always get off my ass to complain about it. What is in these peoples heads for them to do such diabolical things to babes??? They are well sick!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

I dread to think what goes on in it all. They are sick to do this. It is just a dark corner and is the most evil act a human could commit. I know it has gone on always. It is mentioned much in the Bible, the sacrificing of the first born child in the fire to those silly little gods like Baal and Moloch. They are crazy!

I believe in morality and goodness, justice and compassion. That is why I fight and what I fight for.

FIGHT!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

child sacrifice to moloch in Bohemian Grove.

Child sacrifice to Lilith in Chateau De Amerois.Check Dutroux Affair.It nearly brought the govt down in 1996.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
And Albinos of any age are in danger as well

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
And this is our business, how exactly? What goes on in cultures abroad is absolutely nothing to do with the West.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Sounds like a whole bunch of mid-evil religious idiocy spriknled with a little 21st century common sense.

Everyone knows that the less amount of children you have, the more money you can have as a result. Kids are expensive, no? The thing is, these witch doctors make the sales pitch religous based so the people feel they are doing something good for themselves and that their children' lives will not have been spent in vain. They made the ultimate sacrifice for their families. Their lives. And as a result, their families will become better off financially because they now have one less mouth to feed.

You want financial wealth? I've got a better idea. Don't have kids in the first place. Especially in sinkholes like Uganda. With all the technical know how that countries around the world have, you would think that someone at some point in time would "poison the waterhole" so to speak to sterilize the men so reproduction would not be an issue. If that happened, countries like that could get back on their feet again financially within a generation or 2 because their wouldn't be nearly as many mouths to feed.

But don't listen to me, because that's not a very "politically correct" solution.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkers

It happens in the West to!!
that's what makes it our business. If we disagree with it here then we most certainly can be critical of it happening over there.

[url=http://]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1375024/Voodoo-human-sacrifice-The-haunting-story-Adam-Torso-Thames-boy-finally-identified.html[/ url]

Morality is not confined to boarders, and cultural diversity is as beautiful, however 'Culture' does not act as an umbrella word for, abduction, mutilation, dismemberment and murder.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by InitiumArietis
reply to post by Walkers

that's what makes it our business. If we disagree with it here then we most certainly can be critical of it happening over there.

[url=http://]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1375024/Voodoo-human-sacrifice-The-haunting-story-Adam-Torso-Thames-boy-finally-identified.html[/ url]

Morality is not confined to boarders, and cultural diversity is as beautiful, however 'Culture' does not act as an umbrella word for, abduction, mutilation, dismemberment and murder.

Then we deal with it when it arises in our own countries. Stop arrogantly forcing your morals onto other cultures. What is acceptable there may not be acceptable to us, but since it is their culture, in their country, keep your nose out. If there are problems, their government needs to be the one to deal with it. Simple.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Walkers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkers

If it were culturally acceptable then why the fear of it happening? Why does as Grandmother sob for her Grandson? Why do parents and teachers watch the children? Why are there signs up warning people? Why is there a Anti-Human Sacrifice Police Task Force?

I'm not arrogantly imposing my moral feelings, I'm supporting the theirs.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Walkers

reply to post by Walkers

Then we deal with it when it arises in our own countries. Stop arrogantly forcing your morals onto other cultures. What is acceptable there may not be acceptable to us, but since it is their culture, in their country, keep your nose out. If there are problems, their government needs to be the one to deal with it. Simple.

What makes you think it hasn't arisen in your country? How many immigrants from Uganda and other African Nations are there now in Europe and America? Do you think they are going to forget all about their traditional superstitions because they now live somewhere else? Think again.

BTW - expecting an African government to deal with anything is like expecting your pet dog to suddenly acquire wings and fly. I live in Africa, I know.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Walkers

I totally agree. I feel accountable and responsible for what happens in this whole world while I am alive. My morality knows no cultural boundaries. There is cultural identity and there is the universal evil of murder. This is murder of children in the modern sense. Internationally we can raise moral standards in many areas where they are lacking. That will make for a better existence for all of us.

It is the locals, too, who hate what the witch doctors do. It is they who are crying out to us, to the BBC. It is not even culturally acceptable to Ugandan people. It is being forced upon them by those evil and base priests of slaughter. Sorry, but that is the cut and dry of it.

I am fully aware of African pride. I am very supportive of my African friends. I make dub music and modern African people despise and abhor this as much if not more than westerners. It is a prison of fear that permeates the communities.

Africa needs all our help.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling

edit on 12-10-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elentarri

reply to post by Walkers

What makes you think it hasn't arisen in your country? How many immigrants from Uganda and other African Nations are there now in Europe and America? Do you think they are going to forget all about their traditional superstitions because they now live somewhere else? Think again.

BTW - expecting an African government to deal with anything is like expecting your pet dog to suddenly acquire wings and fly. I live in Africa, I know.

You know it well, my friend. I love African people very much. These are just dark corners that need to be cleared of these monsters that hold the communities in fear and exercise control through superstition. The witch doctors are that old breed of vipers preying on the people using superstition and fear to gain power and wealth. That is what this is about.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Revolution9 because: clarification

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Huh.. human sacrafice and not one person is screaming for the UN or the ICC to go after them.

the ironies abound.....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Huh.. human sacrafice and not one person is screaming for the UN or the ICC to go after them.

the ironies abound.....

The ironies do indeed abound. The world of the UN is not about International justice it seems, but creating a power base for the agendas of the big boy states to go around doing their "business" and getting International backing if they are a member of the "in" club.

When I wrote that letter earlier I could not believe that in this day and age I was having to write words that would have been more fitting to the days of Gideon in the Bible, lol. Smashing down the pillars of Baal! Yea!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I've lived there. They have fast food and mobiles on the streets of Kampala but the old beliefs live on. I have friends there. Many years ago they were told by the nursery their child attended that the doors were being kept locked as they feared a child being kidnapped to sacrifice on the foundations of a new Shell garage. The irony of the old and the new together...
Tribalism, nepotism, corruption - it's all there in spades. I know we aren't squeaky clean but civilisation there is just a veneer. Up in the north they kidnap kids to rape and use as child soldiers. It's common to get one kid to kill another kid as a 'test'. Kill or be killed. They cut off peoples lips. Someone stealing a banana off a stall might very well be killed by a mob.
Ugandan Asians are back on the streets running businesses. The average black Ugandan hasn't a clue - sorry. My friends have had to bring in Kenyans to help with the business because they work better and are sharper.
You have to ask (and I don't give a stuff if people think it's racist) why they haven't advanced further. Why most of the population is living in huts and cooking on outdoor fires while a select few swan around in beautiful marble floored houses with an army of staff and a fleet of Pajeros.
That country has had so much aid, the streets ought to be paved with gold by now.
The UK alone is committed to spending 98 million pounds a year there.
www.dfid.gov.uk...
Lets call it guilt money for the sins of colonialism. But they can't go on forever blaming everyone else for the way they are.
Plus they also get massive aid from elsewhere.
If we cut off the money feed, they might sit up and pay attention.
edit on 12-10-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Walkers

It was actually the local people that want it brought to an end. It is not part of their culture. It is a kind of vampyrism that feeds off that culture. Wherever in the world children are being murdered like this then we can atleast raise our voices. It is what those local Ugandans WANT us to do!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
I've lived there. They have fast food and mobiles on the streets of Kampala but the old beliefs live on. I have friends there. Many years ago they were told by the nursery their child attended that the doors were being kept locked as they feared a child being kidnapped to sacrifice on the foundations of a new Shell garage. The irony of the old and the new together...
Tribalism, nepotism, corruption - it's all there in spades. I know we aren't squeaky clean but civilisation there is just a veneer. Up in the north they kidnap kids to rape and use as child soldiers. It's common to get one kid to kill another kid as a 'test'. Kill or be killed. They cut off peoples lips. Someone stealing a banana off a stall might very well be killed by a mob.
Ugandan Asians are back on the streets running businesses. The average black Ugandan hasn't a clue - sorry. My friends have had to bring in Kenyans to help with the business because they work better and are sharper.
You have to ask (and I don't give a stuff if people think it's racist) why they haven't advanced further. Why most of the population is living in huts and cooking on outdoor fires while a select few swan around in beautiful marble floored houses with an army of staff and a fleet of Pajeros.
That country has had so much aid, the streets ought to be paved with gold by now.
The UK alone is committed to spending 98 million pounds a year there.
www.dfid.gov.uk...
Lets call it guilt money for the sins of colonialism. But they can't go on forever blaming everyone else for the way they are.
Plus they also get massive aid from elsewhere.
If we cut off the money feed, they might sit up and pay attention.
edit on 12-10-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

Wow, did you live there? I would love to learn about what you saw. Perhaps you may write a thread about that? I would be very interested. I befriended you. Hope you can write something about your experiences living in Africa.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join