It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Sacrifice in Uganda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Your comment "I've got a better idea. Don't have kids in the first place".

Are you sexually impotent?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Witches are bitches. It seems kids, god bless them, are always the ones that suffer most. If it was the kids from Children of the Corn it would be a different story. Ive always.... ALWAYS.... hated kids. I mean HATED kids. I turned 36 and finally had a baby boy. I named him Tank. Well.... my heart melted. Child sacrifice for $50 million???? No way!!! My baby boy is not even worth a night with Jennifer Anniston!!!!!! Crazy other counties. Thank god we are Americans.......for now. Go Tank Taylor!!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkers

Your comment "Then we deal with it when it arises in our own countries. Stop arrogantly forcing your morals onto other cultures. What is acceptable there may not be acceptable to us, but since it is their culture, in their country, keep your nose out. If there are problems, their government needs to be the one to deal with it. Simple."

Why not embrace the new age movement illuminati new world order. With a one world government, we'd solve these child abuse/murder issues within one collective consciousness and nation. One world law enforcement agency to put an end to these terrible atrocities. Imagine when Christopher Columbus reached the new world. He raped and pillaged every native american woman he could find and slaughteted countless innocent children. The nazis murdered millions of jews and the allied american, british, russian armed forces raped and murdered millions of german women during the fall of berlin.

So forcing our morality or immorality into other cultures has been a tradition.

<< 1   >>

join