It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SHTF Survival Game (Photoshop Required)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Here is a little something I cooked up for all you Zombie Survival Game fans out there. This is a similar game I had made for another website, which I'm now sharing with all of you.

In this scenario, disaster has already struck. Society is crumbling around you. The government has disintegrated. The United States is on the verge of all out civil war.

For whatever reason, you are forced to flee. But you have enough time to grab what you can before you go.

To play this game, you simply need to save a copy of the attached SHTF Survival Sheet. Fire up a copy of photoshop, and fill it in. For this scenario, you can have absolutely anything you want. Use your imagination. It doesn't have to be entirely factual.

Given a limited carry capacity, what would you take? And why? Where would you go? How would you get there?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

To me,getting all Rambo like isn't survival.
Its a recipe to get shot and killed.

Since it is just a game...carry on.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Haha I'll play your game, you Rougue (Warcraft 3 reference much?)

I'll get to it in the morning when I've had chance to whack my list together :/
edit on 11-10-2011 by Havoc40k because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well, the best survival strategy in such a situation is to stock up, hole up, and try not to be seen...but....

(I don't have Photoshop on every machine...)

HEADWEAR - Really good camo paintball mask (splatter = you are now a zombie too)

PRIMARY WEAPON - A large Kukri machete

SECONDARY WEAPON - An automatic pistol (9mm, easy to find ammo)

CLOTHING (UPPER) - Military BDU jacket (water resistant, bite resistant, lots of pockets for stuff)

CLOTHING (LOWER) - Military BDY pants (see above)

TACTICAL VEST - Standard military

VEST INVENTORY - First aid gear, extra clips, sharpening stone/kit, ration bars, grenades (make for great distractions), flares (same purpose)

FOOTWEAR - Combat boots

INVENTORY (BACKPACK) - too numerous to mention, but basically, food, water, breaking and entering tools (for looting), basic survival gear, radio (for friends back at the stronghold or vehicle)

LOCATION - Florida (no choice here)

STRONGHOLD - a Sam's Club store (few entrances, lots of foodstuffs in bulk quantities), easily defendable. Best of all, secured way in and out (rear delivery doors).

VEHICLE - A large, but quiet, motorcycle (personally), or if in a group, a 4x4 pickup (so easy to throw stuff in back quickly, to get it back to the stronghold).

THEME SONG - "Bad to the Bone"

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
S&F

Well this is how I would roll!!

Sorry, couldn't resist, if SHTF were all gonna be screwed anyway so what the hell!!!

edit on 11/10/2011 by waveydavey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by waveydavey
S&F

Well this is how I would roll!!

Sorry, couldn't resist, if SHTF were all gonna be screwed anyway so what the hell!!!

edit on 11/10/2011 by waveydavey because: (no reason given)

them malbro lights will kill you before any zombie would haha, there like smoking a pinetree in rizla

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

With a shirt like that, no zombie will want to go anywhere near you. LOL You are safe.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

Hahaha
Exactly!!
Every doomsday scenario seems to blow over with out any problems anyway, so why not just be prepared for it by having a laugh and a good time!!!! hahaha

SHTF now stands for:
S*!t, Have Tremendous Fun!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I don't have Photoshop, here goes anyway

HEADWEAR - Black Merino Wool Balaclava, ATN Viper Night Vision Monocular/Scope with headmount

PRIMARY WEAPON - Self cocking Swiss crossbow, Quiver with a capacity for 50 bolts

SECONDARY WEAPON - Gransfors Bruks Scandinavian Forest Axe/Small Forest Axe

CLOTHING (UPPER) - Black Columbia Free Fall Parka with a Merino Wool T Shirt and Jumper

CLOTHING (LOWER) - Fjallraven Dark Olive Foresters Trousers

TACTICAL VEST - 5.11 Tactical VTAC LBE vest

VEST INVENTORY - BCB Survival Tin, 9mm Beretta, Zip Wires, Spare Clips, Water Bottle, Gerber Recon Flashlight, ESEE 6 Knife, Kukri

FOOTWEAR - Pro Force Vector Mountain Boot

INVENTORY (BACKPACK) - St. Johns First Aid Kit, GB Small Axe, Ordnance Survey Maps, Mora allaround knife, Camelilia Oil, DC4 Sharpening Stone, 72 hours worth of freeze dried rations, BCB Survival Tin, BCB Fishing Kit, Wire Saw, Tove Wrecking Bar.

LOCATION - English Midlands or Scotland

STRONGHOLD - Local Rifle Range

VEHICLE - FELT Mountain Bike

THEME SONG - The Pharcyde " Runnin' " or Fun Loving Criminals " Smooth Criminal "

new topics

top topics

join