It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

great NWO Illuminati site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
New world order, an overview

ok to be honest its hardly great but still. IT raises some intresting question but as neon helmet says it may have been copyed from other web sites.

[edit on 29-8-2004 by shorty]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Sure it is, perhaps for another forum but who knows, also i dont think that you can just post a link and a one liner in a new thread but im sure the mod's will tell you if this is true.
BTW i have read that site before you posted it, i have it in my fav's but i really think its crap, thats just me, the site seems to have been copyed and pasted from other sites.

Bilbo

[edit on 29-8-2004 by NeonHelmet]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I wasn't sure weather i could just post a link i will make it a bit longer then

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Mate I didn�t want to disrespect your thread, its just that there is a lot of disinformation on this subject, to shoot a wild goose I would say that 60% is pure disinformation and 30% is just all of it mixed up in one big pile (i.e. UFO�s, freemasons, illuminati, Bilderberg, Secret Projects etc.) and 9% is true but with out any kind of evidence or facts and just 1% can actually be proven, now surely some one will say NH you making false claims again and your emptying your LSW belt in the fog, well maybe I am but this is what I believe to be true, but I have read a lot on this subject and most of it isn�t true, it has been spread by ignorant or unknowing people + off course the ones spreading it on purpose, to keep some one for reaching a certain wavelength.
The masons on this site has nothing to do with the NWO, or at least if they have they are only here to make as much noise so that no one bothers to read a thread through because it takes to damn long to read all their talks about tea, champagne and wearing bathrobes all day and so fourth.
Saying nothing at all but filling post after post with nothing but off topic nonsense is also in the class of disinformation.

Now this thread isn�t in the wrong forum as it is also about the illuminati, so saying it is so, is wrong (i.e. I believe I did so in my first post in here.)

Now perhaps you should check this site out it has more info on the subject!

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Baron Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo's Empire of the Neutral Zone

[edit on 29-8-2004 by NeonHelmet]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
NH i must agree with most of your post i dont claim it is all true, i dont claim any of it is true, i think some maybe true (i think i just contradicted myself) and no disrespect was taken at all as i understand all opnions are aloud to be voiced on this site whether they are the mojrity or the minority. I am must intreasted in what you belive. I have that site you linked to on my favorites.

Thanks NH

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Look in �a lie told often is enough becomes the truth"

I have some of the subjects there, as we can�t prove that the illuminati exist we can try and uncover the means they use to control this world.

Their control is however an illusion, we simply has to keep doing good and they will have no power.
I think however that nothing can be done before it�s too late, I have readied my self for the final battle, and all I do until then is only training.
I believe in the prophecy, Ragnarok is near and we will all face our punishment there, but then again a soul cant be punished, only our physical appearance.

Now remember Ragnarok isn�t Armageddon or the Apocalypse it isn�t God punishing us, it�s a glories battle between light and darkness, and the light will win, the light always win.

Baron Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo's Empire of the Neutral Zone

"Brother�s each other deadly wounds cut,
Sister�s children kindred breaks,
Hard lives the world, whore looked wide
Sword-old, punch-old, despair of shields."

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeonHelmet
Mate I didn�t want to disrespect your thread, its just that there is a lot of disinformation on this subject,. . .

Now this thread isn�t in the wrong forum as it is also about the illuminati, so saying it is so, is wrong (i.e. I believe I did so in my first post in here.)

Now perhaps you should check this site out it has more info on the subject!

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Great site- book marked for more looks, thanks.

You're spot on regarding disinformation. Sad part is some of the people believe they are spouting reality

top topics

join