It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess that ATSer.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I thought this could be something fun. As some of the threads show, there are followers of certain ATSERs, some that catches people's eye. Some who have a respectful but contrarian relationship.

So how well do you know your posters?

This is on the honor system. I will quote an atser, something that might sound routinely like them, and see if you can guess who it is. no searching!

Try not to look. Besides, with as many posts as there are, it may not be easy to find.

All you win is bragging rights, and then the quoted ATSer knows who their stalkers are.

If its your own quote, be a good player and say nothing

Disclaimer: This thread does not endorse any particular poster and the views of said poster do not necessarily reflect those who started this thread.

I will start with an easy one.

Yes. The President will be in Denver on the 27th. The "alignment" occurs at about 10:00 PM on the 26th, Denver time. That's cutting it pretty close. You'd think they would give it at least a day to be safe. What if NASA is lying? On the other hand, what if nobody with any sense cares about the "alignment" which isn't an alignment at all?

edit on 11-10-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Well, going from that quote it appears to be a call for reason in a "ELENIN IS GUNNA KILLZ UZZZ" thread, I'm gonna go ahead and say Phage.

It certainly reads like a Phage post, polite, to the point, and also right on the money.

The use of quotes though, that makes me think it isn't Phage at all, and the lack of any links.

Oh whatever, it's phage right?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Very good. It is Phage. Though I do like the touch of snarkiness at the end.

Right person, close on the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Next One:

I have no idea why anyone believes in government/corporate mouthpieces anyways. This is a pattern and it is repeatable and measurable.
Just go elect someone. Then in 10 years, they will apologize for messing everything up worse.

That is how government and corporations work. That's it's purpose. To relieve criminals of accountability and make sure that no one is ever responsible.

I just wish people would stop believing in their lies. That's all.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Oh this is going to be fun....and challenging....I don't have a clue about the last one, but I guessed the first one.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Negativity, believing in lies. Might be Neo96, but the statement makes sense, so maybe it was Neo96 on a good day?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

A not quite as argumentative member. Though they do flash off every once in a while.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Its funny that everyone can pick out a Phage statement in a hot minute.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

That would be Muzzleflash... on Dick Cheney: Letting Iraq Military Disband Was Mistake.
I cheated
edit on 11-10-2011 by Baron Von Chaos because: to point out I cheated

edit on 11-10-2011 by Baron Von Chaos because: durrrrrrrrr

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Baron Von Chaos

Why did you cheat? I was about to give another hint.

Tell you what, since ats is so big, I will include more information. So you don't have to cheat.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Here's one for you to guess on, from one of my favorite members:

It is a strange argument this belief argument. I don't really believe in broccoli,and yet it exists. Of course, broccoli demonstrably exists, but I would argue that so does God. Hell, take a look at broccoli! How can one not see God in broccoli? Whoa! If I don't believe in broccoli, does this mean I don't believe in God?

But wait a cotton pickin' minute here, [NAME REDACTED], some of you might be thinking. We can point to broccoli to show its existence. You can't point to God to show God's existence. Of course, I can't point to zero to prove its existence and yet we all, or most of us, accept zero as an acceptable equation. I can't point to nothing to show that I have nothing, but I have nothing just the same. Conversely, I can't point to everything and can only point to one of everything at any given point.

I hope its not too easy...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I support the majority of what the movement is trying to achieve in Principle. I really do. I however refuse to call those who are advocating Communism, Union involvement and violently overthrowing the Government with the shredding of the Constitution [simply because a small vocal minority within the movement feels they are entitled to getting a bigger slice of the pie which most of whom haven't gotten off their collective asses and earned] my Comrades!
I know many here by the time I'm finished will not want to hear what I have further to say in replies. So, I'll offer you this option

edit on 11-10-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Good one. *thinks on it*

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

SD?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

SD?

They do have similar styles. Here's another quote from him for you to chew on.

What is my point, you may wonder? Curious, isn't it, that while discussing curiosity, I would seemingly digress into Hamlet? My point is that a series of events leading to ones death are complex, and it is a big leap - a huge leap - from curiosity to death. It is not as if we become curious about something and then just seconds later we're dead, although I suppose in some instances this can happen for both cat and human. I don't think it was curiosity that killed the cat, and of course, without more information as to what did kill the cat, I can't speak very intelligently about that poor cats death, but I can make an educated guess, and assume it wasn't curiosity that killed that poor little cat.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I support the majority of what the movement is trying to achieve in Principle. I really do. I however refuse to call those who are advocating Communism, Union involvement and violently overthrowing the Government with the shredding of the Constitution [simply because a small vocal minority within the movement feels they are entitled to getting a bigger slice of the pie which most of whom haven't gotten off their collective asses and earned] my Comrades!
I know many here by the time I'm finished will not want to hear what I have further to say in replies. So, I'll offer you this option

I'll make a guess; is it True American?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Good guess, along those lines.
The last line should give it away, they always install themselves in their posts.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Could it be gwydionblack?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

They do have similar styles. Here's another quote from him for you to chew on.

What is my point, you may wonder? Curious, isn't it, that while discussing curiosity, I would seemingly digress into Hamlet? My point is that a series of events leading to ones death are complex, and it is a big leap - a huge leap - from curiosity to death. It is not as if we become curious about something and then just seconds later we're dead, although I suppose in some instances this can happen for both cat and human. I don't think it was curiosity that killed the cat, and of course, without more information as to what did kill the cat, I can't speak very intelligently about that poor cats death, but I can make an educated guess, and assume it wasn't curiosity that killed that poor little cat.

That has to be Jean Paul Zodeaux

edit on 10/11/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I would have to say Slayer69 in that one thread of his about OWS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join