It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did we do to you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
White people are easiest to be your victim.

--They are naive and think everyone is nice like on TV

--They follow the law and won't be carrying a means of self defense

--They are naive and travel alone

--They are naive and carry cash

--They are naive and don't watch their kids and let them walk/play outside.

White people....

A nuclear submarine officer was out to see and his Christian Wife felt bad about this family in the local community. She spent over $1,000 and gave alllll this material to help a local family living in the woods.

The local family was in the woods because the family did some crimes making them not eligible for Section 8. Plus they were druggies. But they went to church and they stupid Navy Officer's wife wasted her husbands money playing Christian....on people who actually hated her.

.....White People......and Christians....

Never help the right people.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
White people are easiest to be your victim.

--They are naive and think everyone is nice like on TV

--They follow the law and won't be carrying a means of self defense

--They are naive and travel alone

--They are naive and carry cash

--They are naive and don't watch their kids and let them walk/play outside.

White people....

A nuclear submarine officer was out to see and his Christian Wife felt bad about this family in the local community. She spent over $1,000 and gave alllll this material to help a local family living in the woods.

The local family was in the woods because the family did some crimes making them not eligible for Section 8. Plus they were druggies. But they went to church and they stupid Navy Officer's wife wasted her husbands money playing Christian....on people who actually hated her.

.....White People......and Christians....

Never help the right people.

Im assuming your not white? Because I am white as white can be without being albino, and I carry a 4x1.5 inch knife with me going to work, only have credit cards and very little cash, and dont have kids. Also, most WHITE people are the ones that are all like "Ok honey, now this leash connected to meis for your saftey ok?" Jk overexaggerated but you get the point.

Also, We follow the law, is that a bad thing now? Trying to keep civil order? And donating to people who need help is a bad thing now too? F**** people like you NEED to get shot!

What race are you?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Is that a variation of MS 13? The Salvadoran machete wielding criminals? They have a huge chip on their shoulders. Very dangerous crowd.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Is that a variation of MS 13? The Salvadoran machete wielding criminals? They have a huge chip on their shoulders. Very dangerous crowd.

I dont know, but im not going to prance right up there and ask.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It is highly upsetting that so many gangs have moved into neighborhoods all across the USA. Surely the influx of illegal immigration is partly to blame as they have no background checks. I am so sorry that you have to face this!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join