It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What did we do to you?

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I have recently heard the news that a segment of the gang Vargos 13 has moved in right up the street from me. There has already been 3 robberies, one rape of a 13 year old girl, and several missed shootings. Now this happens all the time in reno, but here is the crux: All the same suspects, All white victims.

Now I am forced to carry a knife on my way to work, as I am going through where the police speculate they are centralized in.

Now here is my question to all hispanic gang groups: What did we do to you?

You are not like the Blacks, denied of rights and ripped from your homeworld.
You are not like the Asians, stuck in camps for almost a year for the fear that you might attack our country.
You are not like the Indians, Who we white people stole your country from
You are not like the Gays, Denied equal rights to this day

Now if you notice, the only minority here that DOES form gangs is the africans, and even theirs have died down almost to the point of non-existance. So what Is your excuse for killing and robbing our people? We have done nothing to you and still you think that you are perescuted.

So tell me, What did we do to you?
edit on 11-10-2011 by spw184 because: Missed a word




posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
your country enforces the monetary system that puts most nations in debt and then poverty..
poverty breeds this type of crime



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMemory
your country enforces the monetary system that puts most nations in debt and then poverty..
poverty breeds this type of crime


And you think uneducated druggie gangsters are smart enough to know this?



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by spw184

Originally posted by ShortMemory
your country enforces the monetary system that puts most nations in debt and then poverty..
poverty breeds this type of crime


And you think uneducated druggie gangsters are smart enough to know this?


You don't have to be smart if you are in the middle of it, like these Hispanic people are, they know no different



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by spw184
I have recently heard the news that a segment of the gang Vargos 13 has moved in right up the street from me. There has already been 3 robberies, one rape of a 13 year old girl, and several missed shootings. Now this happens all the time in reno, but here is the crux: All the same suspects, All white victims.

Now I am forced to carry a knife on my way to work, as I am going through where the police speculate they are centralized in.

Now here is my question to all hispanic gang groups: What did we do to you?

You are not like the Blacks, denied of rights and ripped from your homeworld.
You are not like the Asians, stuck in camps for almost a year for the fear that you might attack our country.
You are not like the Indians, Who we white people stole your country from
You are not like the Gays, Denied equal rights to this day

Now if you notice, the only minority here that DOES form gangs is the africans, and even theirs have died down almost to the point of non-existance. So what Is your excuse for killing and robbing our people? We have done nothing to you and still you think that you are perescuted.

So tell me, What did we do to you?
edit on 11-10-2011 by spw184 because: Missed a word


So in your completely idiotic & ignorant conclusion, because some Hispanics commit crimes, they all do?



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by spw184
Now here is my question to all hispanic gang groups: What did we do to you?

They're criminals. All you did is have something they want.



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

Originally posted by spw184
I have recently heard the news that a segment of the gang Vargos 13 has moved in right up the street from me. There has already been 3 robberies, one rape of a 13 year old girl, and several missed shootings. Now this happens all the time in reno, but here is the crux: All the same suspects, All white victims.

Now I am forced to carry a knife on my way to work, as I am going through where the police speculate they are centralized in.

Now here is my question to all hispanic gang groups: What did we do to you?

You are not like the Blacks, denied of rights and ripped from your homeworld.
You are not like the Asians, stuck in camps for almost a year for the fear that you might attack our country.
You are not like the Indians, Who we white people stole your country from
You are not like the Gays, Denied equal rights to this day

Now if you notice, the only minority here that DOES form gangs is the africans, and even theirs have died down almost to the point of non-existance. So what Is your excuse for killing and robbing our people? We have done nothing to you and still you think that you are perescuted.

So tell me, What did we do to you?
edit on 11-10-2011 by spw184 because: Missed a word


So in your completely idiotic & ignorant conclusion, because some Hispanics commit crimes, they all do?


No, now if you would have cared to look, you would see this.


Now here is my question to all hispanic gang groups: What did we do to you?



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by spw184
Now here is my question to all hispanic gang groups: What did we do to you?

They're criminals. All you did is have something they want.


Than how come all the crimes recently have been white?
Also, why do they commit crimes?

Its not like the mafia where it is for money, because they make nothing out of it really, what good comes out of causing a ton of attention and putting a target on your back?



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by spw184

Originally posted by ShortMemory
your country enforces the monetary system that puts most nations in debt and then poverty..
poverty breeds this type of crime


And you think uneducated druggie gangsters are smart enough to know this?

they dont need to know it, its a natural adaption to their environment..they are just the small time example of your government



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMemory

Originally posted by spw184

Originally posted by ShortMemory
your country enforces the monetary system that puts most nations in debt and then poverty..
poverty breeds this type of crime


And you think uneducated druggie gangsters are smart enough to know this?

they dont need to know it, its a natural adaption to their environment..they are just the small time example of your government


So why only attack whites? Why not all races?



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by spw184

Originally posted by ShortMemory

Originally posted by spw184

Originally posted by ShortMemory
your country enforces the monetary system that puts most nations in debt and then poverty..
poverty breeds this type of crime


And you think uneducated druggie gangsters are smart enough to know this?

they dont need to know it, its a natural adaption to their environment..they are just the small time example of your government


So why only attack whites? Why not all races?

they dont only attack whites, they kill eachother more than anything.



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
A person doesn't need to do anything to be the victim of criminal activity. People get robbed, hurt and killed everyday when they've done nothing at all.



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184
 


Who is most likely to have money on them?
Whos is allegedly responsible for the general social environment?
Who is most likely not used to violence and an easy victim of it?



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184
 


Well, the cops aren't going to do squat about it. That doesn't leave very many people to do something about it. I know what I'd do but I think it's against the T&Cs to suggest it.

I'll leave your imagination to spin this.

All I'll say about my suggestion is that if they don't leave they won't be able to come back.



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ok, I need to reexplain this:

I am talking about THIS particular gang at THIS particular time.
Yes, these gangs do have senseless infighting over nothing (Rival gangs), but these people are hurting the outside world. What is to profit off of raping a 13 year old white girl? Why not rape a 20 year old? Or even better: Go pick up one of the street sluts, there is like 10000 of them in reno as it is.
Why break the window out of a car and take nothing even when the car is almost brand new?
Why shoot at some random person that has no affiliation with them?
They have nothing to gain from these crimes, so why do them??
Are they trying to make a statement to whites?
And If so, What?

It seems BEYOND pointless to me.



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
reply to post by spw184
 


Who is most likely to have money on them?
Whos is allegedly responsible for the general social environment?
Who is most likely not used to violence and an easy victim of it?


Sure, whites are usually richer, and we do run the government, but if these brainless thugs would actually DO somthing instead of going out and reaking havoc, than maybe that would change!!

Also, to the last one, does that imply that they just like making victims?



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184
 

No, I'm saying that its "rational" to prey on the weakest member of the flok, so to speak.
Every predator in wildlife knows this... welcome to the jungle


I'm not saying criminal behaviour is right, but that it makes sense.
People adapt to the environment they are subject to.
Create an unhealthy environment and you will inevitably get a "sick" society.

So what and who is really responsible?



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
reply to post by spw184
 

No, I'm saying that its "rational" to prey on the weakest member of the flok, so to speak.
Every predator in wildlife knows this... welcome to the jungle


I'm not saying criminal behaviour is right, but that it makes sense.
People adapt to the environment they are subject to.
Create an unhealthy environment and you will inevitably get a "sick" society.

So what and who is really responsible?


I dont know??!! lolz



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184
 

Everyone causing and sustaining said unhealthy environment ofcourse

edit on 12-10-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
reply to post by spw184
 

Everyone causing and sustaining said unhealthy environment ofcourse

edit on 12-10-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)


But in my area of town, there the ones who are causing this unhealthy enviroment!! This reminds me of a black hole

Matter collapses to a single point
Single point draws more matter in
Single point grows stronger
Single point is still a single point

They are creating the unhealthy enviroment that they are crying about, what with all their drugs, illegal weapon trades, random shootings for no reason, making rival gangs and fighting over petty stuff. They're like 200 pound 20-30 year old toddlers~!



new topics

top topics



 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join