It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I've been trolling for quite some time. However, I've never felt the need to post. Now iss the exception...I have some thing to share and can't due to the rules. This is step 1 to lift my posting restrctions. If any of the Mod's read this and would like to contact me via PM I encourage it.

Anyways....long time reader, first time caller!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotspace
I've been trolling for quite some time. However, I've never felt the need to post. Now iss the exception...I have some thing to share and can't due to the rules. This is step 1 to lift my posting restrctions. If any of the Mod's read this and would like to contact me via PM I encourage it.

Anyways....long time reader, first time caller!!

Hey there hotspace I'd say welcome aboard but I see you've been a member for longer than I have

Why not just welcome a few new members in the 'Intro Forum' ... you'll be surprised how quickly you make 20 posts then you can make threads of your own

See you on the boards. Woody

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hello there! I am surprised you have been a member so long and have not had the urge to post on any thread as of yet.

Better late than never i guess

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Hi welcome to ATS..I hope that you enjoy it here..I find this site much more mature then some of the others..Have fun and again welcome..

top topics

join