It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi Freedom Video - Highlights, Saddam History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Thought I would post this here to show my support for the men and woman of the United States services. Hope ya'll get something out of it, whatever that may be. Its a video that I put a quite of bit of time and effort into and wanted to share as well as get feedback on. Its never rewarding to put a lot of work into something and have no one ever see it. It seemed to me that this would be an appropriate place to share it and that people here might appreciate it.

If you feel like you want to, feel free to distribute the video or post the link elsewhere.

www.undergroundplanet.com...

Best regards and I welcome your comments.

God Bless;

- Ray
[email protected]
www.undergroundplanet.com

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
No comments ? No opinions ? No Feedback ?

Gotta say I'm a little dissapointed.

- Ray

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
pretty cool editing. disturbing images. where is the transcript of the scrolling text? I was unable to locate it (but then again I am a little slow today so I might have just missed it
)

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Muttley, thanks for that I enjoyed watching it. You did that yourself, pretty good. I like the music too, I recognized it was Tool right away, you synchronized the scenes to the music quite well. Good work.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Thought it was great.Some of the pics were a little disturbing,but It flowed well with music.

AF1

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Man, Tool went perfect with that editing. Good job. Any more videos I should check out.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Wow, thanks all. When you guys reply you really reply.

observer, all the text contained in the video is just below the video window, just scroll down.

Thanks a bunch guys, like I said before, post the link or email it around if ya happen to like it.

Yours;

Ray

[Edited on 9-4-2003 by MUTTLEY]

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I thought it was neat also. Though, the POW's were a little hard to view again (don't take offense, it's just me). And the Tool song fit really well.

And, it seemed like they were only streaming files (I could be wrong) Can I download a 'whole' file anywhere? That would make for a great SVCD disc to throw into the DVD player and watch on the TV with stereo turned up really loud (or as loud as I can 'till the wife says 'that's tooo loud!!!'
)

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This should pop it up and you can choose to save it from the file tab.

undergroundplanet.com...

- Ray

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
when you post just an image, or a video, etc. and say here look at this...you might not get an immediate reply, unless it was clear you were looking for one...

So don't be discouraged.

Instead, look to see how many have viewed your post

I'll have to check it out when I get home (no speakers on the computer at work right now...keep meaning to replace those....)

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Thanks Gazrok, I'll keep that in mind ... 78 , not to shabby. Though it seems lurkers who don't post run rampant.

- Ray

new topics

top topics

join