It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up American Citizens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
i agree with the op this aint racism its about HELPING LEGAL AMEIRCANS AND OURSELVES.

work your butt off and then pay taxes and that money doesnt go to legals it goes to their homes their educations their healthcare meanwhile millions of legal americans who could use the same help are left blowing in the wind.

it aint right we all know it isnt right but nope not good enough make us pay so those illegals can send all their money home and then come back and take more from us thats right TAKE,

im awake been awake for a long long time the cost of illegal immigration costs in the billions if not trillions and something needs to be done

AND DONE SOON!.

why? because we have nowhere to run to like they do.

Well said and I couldn't agree more! Often, it isn't an issue for someone until it affects them personally, by then it is too late. Now is the time to stand up against illegal immigration that is hurting us on so many levels.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by notalemming
reply to post by HEATHERTHOMSON911

the way i see it is we are all part of this world. who are they to tell us where we can live and work? borders are made by man to keep the power in the hand of the few. many will disagree with me on this, but if you know me, then you will know that i don't care if you like the way i see things or not. agree with me or not, it makes not a bit of difference to me. who are we to tell others they can not make a living? open the borders and give everyone a fair chance to make a living! i'm just sayin...

That's just it, there is no fair chance. With millions of un-employed citizens and millions of illegals holding jobs, how is that fair? How is it fair that it costs us billions of dollars to have illegals, and the illegals get catered to on every level, while citizens are struggling and falling through the cracks? Too many illegals take advantage of the system. Too many citizens are struggling while illegal families are taken care of. This is wrong and not fair!
edit on 11-10-2011 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
You are correct this is NOT fair.

But

This is the way the US Federal Government wants it to be.

If the Federal Government did not want it this way it would not be this way.

So who is the entity that is destroying our Nation ?

Appears to me it is our own Government.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
And since the Feds arn't doing their job in fighting against illegal immigration, more States are becoming stricter and enforcing laws against illegals as it should be. Enough is enough! Most citizens are crystal clear on how they feel and are being heard.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by notalemming

the way i see it is we are all part of this world. who are they to tell us where we can live and work? borders are made by man to keep the power in the hand of the few. many will disagree with me on this, but if you know me, then you will know that i don't care if you like the way i see things or not. agree with me or not, it makes not a bit of difference to me. who are we to tell others they can not make a living? open the borders and give everyone a fair chance to make a living! i'm just sayin...

I dont agree with you but I will fight to the death for you to have the right to say it.
Agreed that we are all part of this world together. The difference is the money situation.
We as LEGAL Americans pay taxes to improve OUR country and our lives. If my money goes to some other country or person it should be my choice, not some bleeding heart liberals choice of where my tax dollars go.

You say "just open the boarders and give everyone a fair chance".
uhhhh... Im pretty sure its called becoming a citizen.

Im not trying to sway your opinion, its yours to have, Im just trying to have you look at it in a different light.

~good day and much love~

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So what's the actual plan? Plenty of talk, but no real plan on how to stop the influx. The U.S. continues to build more and more border stations, but that costs money that is being cut out of future budgets as we speak. Too much government spending, don't ya know! Deportation? Texas has increased it's total deportations every year, but it takes about 10 days for an illegal to get back from being deported and be working his construction job again.The giant fence? How are you going to build it to be something that can't be breached? Wher is this money coming from? The states don't have to money and nobody wants the feds spending the money.

So what's the plan?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

These imaginary borderlines and the "facts" they tack to them have clouded your mind to the truth friend.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If you stop the jobs and freebies to illegals, they will self deport. Many have already.

For anyone wanting open borders I hope you realize how many illegals have come through without a background or health check. I hope you realize that thousands of citizens have lost their lives simply because our laws were not enforced. With open borders, you are welcoming the murderers, pedophiles and thieves.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I understand the frustrations of taxes going to such when your own citizens are starving, but i think you are brainwashed if you think majority come just to do crime.
The reason most illegal immigrants come is because they are desperate and often have no other choice.
I would probably do the same if i were in that situation.

Just because someone is a legal immigrant does not mean they need more help than those who come illegally.

edit on 11-10-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

I understand the frustrations of taxes going to such when your own citizens are starving, but i think you are brainwashed if you think majority come just to do crime.
The reason most illegal immigrants come is because they are desperate and often have no other choice.
I would probably do the same if i were in that situation.

Just because someone is a legal immigrant does not mean they need more help than those who come illegally.

edit on 11-10-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

Sorry but desperate people cannot afford stolen identities and fake documents. These illegals pay a good price to get and stay here. We have poor citizens living in tent cities in cold climates. You don't see them moving to another Country, making demands and getting all they help they need.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

This is a great post and it is not a bit racist,
all facts!

Then people wonder why some old diseases
are making a comeback?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

all facts!

are making a comeback?

Thank you mamabeth! These are very important issues that many overlook.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

all facts!

are making a comeback?

It's been 40 minutes and you still haven't stared mama's post...so, I did it for you.

That's all...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Originally posted by Night Star

all facts!

are making a comeback?

It's been 40 minutes and you still haven't stared mama's post...so, I did it for you.

That's all...

Better late than never. I blame chemo brain for it! 9 weeks of it!! Ok, starred!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join