It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's on! Choose your future now!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRayne

I really have to agree, more and more it seems that people are waking up to the truth;

Can you state what these truths are?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EmeraldGreen

you are a fool to underestimate the wisdom clearly visible in her magnificent eyes... the ability to discern the true nature of the spirit of life beneath the manifold layers of human folly deception & ego is a very difficult thing

How can anyone support this charlatan?
She dumped her kids and ran off to run her con artist show.
She lies about being a shaman.
She lies about support from Native Americans or representing them.
Her tribe of many colors is a bunch of overly gullible white people.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Just because you can't get any reasoning behind why others are feeling the way they do, does not make their beliefs a case of "mumbo jumbo".

Here is from the OP:

Your heart knows the truth even better, because it is the portal for your true self to come here in this 3D reality. Get rest from everything - TV, news, debates, political events, even entertainment. Meditate - go to a quiet place, just sit comfortably and close your eyes. There are no rules how to do this correctly. Just sit there and clean your mind of thoughts. Then inquire - ask who you truly are and what the truth about reality is. Or ask for validation of things you do or don't believe to be true. This is a great way to discern information. If you are honest in this you will get the answers in one way or another. Ask yourself even why you are here on this site (don't get me wrong on this). What are you trying to get from here? If you are a sceptic - why are you losing your time with this? If you are a believer - why not get all this information from meditation and experience? Take a break! Stop all the arguments at least for a day! Decide what's true for you, validate it by yourself and live it.

Peace
edit on 11-10-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: clarity

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

okay well I'm sorry I haven't done any research on her, I just went by the message she was promoting & it seemed very positive to me. Neither have I read into any of your previous comments here, but seeing as you have made it your business to debunk love i will make it mine to respond..
later

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmeraldGreen
reply to post by samsamm9

you know, this video is actually very profound... you are a fool to underestimate the wisdom clearly visible in her magnificent eyes... the ability to discern the true nature of the spirit of life beneath the manifold layers of human folly deception & ego is a very difficult thing , it takes a very humble sense of our essence to know this, all that is being asked of you is to simply remember love consciousness & be it . . . the opposing view is destructive , not progressive, we do not flower under the conditions created by non loving consciousness, look around, wake up, this is her message , this is the message of all religious doctrine...

I will agree there is major change going on lately in our world, but in my opinion it is because people
are getting more/better information and having a better understanding of how bad we are getting screwed by the system.

It was bound to happen, the world is becoming smaller, it has never been easier to communicate
with each other.

And NO, it is not the message of all religious doctrine, at all.

edit on 11-10-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ElevenFlint

That was beautiful!

I choose to heal people, to help them live in freedom, to put the right people in position of power using a fool-proof system that requires people of a certain degree to qualify to be a leader, to spread truth that will send us straight into the Millennial of peace and truth, and stand with all thing that stand in the Light and truth!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I tend to agree with everything in this post. For me, sure, a lot of these dire predictions could have come true and may have in some other timeline. But I've always held that the world could change without totally flipping out - physically anyway. I think there may be a few PEOPLE flipping out, but that will be okay too.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Just because you can't get any reasoning behind why others are feeling the way they do, does not make their beliefs a case of "mumbo jumbo".

It doesn't mean anything is happening. Senses are easy to trick.

This is from the OP. It is a laughable excuse as to why prediction after prediction after prediction is a failure.

So don't laugh and call names to those who make predictions that don't come true eventually, but first try to understand the nature of time and how things happen to be. Instead of predictions being just 'wrong' we may have shifted tracks in the process.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

actually if you look into what every religious doctrine is trying to communicate you will understand that YES the message is about enhancing our intuitive connection with the world around us, which can only occur when we awaken to our love essence, which has been called many things like the holy spirit , shakti , chi , etc etc & the source is always the same thing ~ god ~ oneness - we are one with the planet - so start treating each other as part of the same family & the planet as a sacred entity which we are & it is! Or love thy neighbour & the rest of it.... I prefer the lessons I have learned from observing the natural order in my own senses rather than from a book online from a teacher or even a parent.... the essence of all religious doctrine encourages the same thing. it takes wisdom to realise this but i think the amount of words used in those texts is part of a conspiracy to greatly convolute the natural order as it should resonate with the human heart naturally...... these faiths are called the Abrahamic faiths because they are taught to relate to our divine essence through a scripture rather than the natural world... which has caused many problems for us... a funny clue is in the name actually ~ A - brahamic ~ from the sanskrit root brahman ( literlly meaning god-man soul etc) "A" meaning A-theist or A-typical the same meaning with the A-brahamic texts, making us believe only holy prophets were able to experience a relationship with god & this was enforced through complex moralistic interpretations about how humans should live based on the life of one man or sage.. they are based on love but actually upside down if you consider the utopian visions that were not encouraged. as in they were used (the texts) as tools to manipulate society into fixed hierarchy .....there is a great thread on this .. somewhere....later

edit on 11/10/2011 by EmeraldGreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EmeraldGreen

seeing as you have made it your business to debunk love i will make it mine to respond..

That's a silly straw man argument. Shame on you.

She is a swindler. She lies about who she is. She lies about who supports her. She tells fools why they should give her money. Is that what you call love. She is a succubus.

1. She is not a Sioux
2. She is not recognized as a shaman by any tribes: Cherokee, Hopi, Inuit, Maori, Aborigines, Zulu etc.
3. She works with another fraud named Adam DeArmon

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

This is from the OP. It is a laughable excuse as to why prediction after prediction after prediction is a failure.

So don't laugh and call names to those who make predictions that don't come true eventually, but first try to understand the nature of time and how things happen to be. Instead of predictions being just 'wrong' we may have shifted tracks in the process.

Although it may seem laughable, it makes sense when understand from the context of the multiverse theory.

The multiverse (or meta-universe, metaverse) is the hypothetical set of multiple possible universes (including the historical universe we consistently experience) that together comprise everything that exists and can exist: the entirety of space, time, matter, and energy as well as the physical laws and constants that describe them. The term was coined in 1895 by the American philosopher and psychologist William James.[1] The various universes within the multiverse are sometimes called parallel universes.

en.wikipedia.org...
William James

Edit:

As to whether anything is happening, depends on what change means to you.

Peace

edit on 11-10-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Imagining is fine, but there is a difference between imagining the possible and the impossible.

The OP claims that your body is encoded for truth.

but it should go without saying we have all been very highly conditioned to forget this truth & are actually living under hypnotic systems which control the ability for our minds to perceive beyond those falsehoods without coming from a very loving family or community which is rare so yes it is a fascist set up if you have scrutinised adequately and deeply enough... hate to break it to you stereologist ( as a former man of Academia & scientific dogma myself I do understand it can be very hard to wake up, i feel you pain
) the conventions of wisdom you are entrenched in are becoming - i hate to be so blunt but this is your karma im afraid - obsolete .. sorry b,

So you simply take that as a made up story and accept it although it is quite clear that it is wrong. So if your body tells you to become an alcoholic or to smoke 6 packs a day or to die or anorexia or bulimia or to suffer from any of the other eating disorders you think that the body is telling the truth? If a child gnaws on painted surfaces and suffers from lead poisoning that the child is listening to the body telling it to be clean of poisons?
. . .

Use your imagination and conceive of different situations and test these ideas that tossed out there. Actually use the brain. You'll surprise yourself with the quality of your posts.

Well speaking of imagination, what do you think it is? Is it not in fact an example of the miraculous phenomena of consciousness? I will point out something you may find humiliating so forgive me, but what happened when you attempted to respond here has to be scrutinised for the sake of the thread... in your above response your mind completely shuts off all aspects of truth we experience in the body such as feelings of love .. childbirth empathy etc because they do not suit your desire to win the argument so instead you emphasised all negative experiences of truth associated with bodily experience! This doesn't bode well for your so called rationalist integrity, because it isn't rational, & to anyone with intuitive sensibilities it's plainly obvious that subconsciously your every post is fuelled by the indignation you have for any threat against your conventional wisdoms. You find it offensive when opposing views are expressed with any kind confidence, hence you have successfully derailed this topic away from the sentiments of "wow look how amazing our potential is" is to "shut up with up with your hokus-pokeus!, ascension is not real, use your brain" perspective.... This is the source of all of the conflictuos verbiage. But we don't agree with that paradigm & that should have been plainly clear with this topic.. someone sees the truth of existence profoundly differently than you & it causes immediate knee-jerking, but that's precisely the paradigm we are moving away from I am asking you kindly to please reconsider how you relate to the world we live on... some here believe this human experience is sacred, & we experience truth from the heart, whereas you are sticking by your self limiting "rationalist" belief system.. behind the magnifying glass as it were,,poking holes where ever you can like a frustrated caged animal gasping for air-time. please see beyond this silly game. we are trying to break free from these illusory mind-constructs to experience the deepest reality of human existence in actuality & in unity, which is possible if you disassociate the ego & consider the reality as possible for at least one moment & then take the mind back to your actual daily reality & start living according to you means of being able to manifest your vision as passionately as possible & life WILL get better for us all. I only wish peace for all sentient beings of this planet, I apologise for the previous tone in my unedited version of this post. I hope you see the light, but first you must be willing.

The true meaning behind the OP's words are based on the unconventional wisdom of life essence. The condition of consciousness -in the vessel of the body, is transforming as the heart awakens to know love more purely than ever as the vibrations of this pure love increase our capacity to connect with the life essence in others will also increase.. also known as resonance.. this is actually a scientific phenomena btw ascension sceptics, cool?

edit on 12/10/2011 by EmeraldGreen because: tiredness

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Nowhere in the multiverse theory is a claim made about mankind ascending to anything beyond what we are. Sure there may be ten spacial dimensions, but there is no reason to believe we can ever interact with more than our obvious three.

This is all in the wild assumption that there is any such thing as an "ascension". What does that word really mean? Is mankind suddenly enlightened to anything and everything possible? Are some people magically plucked up and moved to a better world or plane of existence? Or do we simply learn to live in peace and harmony?

I'd be quite happy for any of them. But at the same time I have no reason to believe in any. String theory, a basis of the the multiverse theory you are on about is far from proven. With the recent failure of the CERN to find a boson, it's looking less and less hopeful. I personally believe string theory to be the best thing we have going, but the brightest minds of our time will tell you it is un-testable.

So what does that leave us with? Blind faith. You may believe in your heart of hearts that an awakening is coming. But keep in mind many millions of people dead and gone have believed the exact same thing for their times. People on ATS feverishly believe reptilian aliens are living here with us on earth. You and I both know it is untrue.

If we are to find salvation it will be as people coming together to solve our problems. Id suggest something a technological singilarity could act as a trigger or direct cause. There will be nothing mystical about it. To expect some magic fix is lazy and selling ourselves short.
edit on 11-10-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
yeah, choose your future now. looksie here. www.youtube.com... She will blow your mind of what she know is going on. So choose your future now, and do something about it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Nowhere in the multiverse theory is a claim made about mankind ascending to anything beyond what we are short of outside help. A technological singularity would be one major trigger.

Now, you have started of on the wrong note.

You have collectively gathered my views and have used this as the basis of your arguement.

But for the purpose of clarifying my views, I will eloborate.

Firstly ascension has got nothing to do with the idea of a Multiverse thoery.

Ascension in our current context, is a collective shift from the realm of a 3rd dimeanional existence to higher planes of existence.

I reference the mulitverse theory, to support the possibility of shifting realities from within this 3d existence, if you will.

My understanding of a multiverse or parallel reality is best explained in this video from bashar.

This on a personal level, is not at all blind faith, it has meaning thus is valid and is perhaps the true meaning of existence that we have lost with the inception of a false reality that has blinded mankind since the dawn of technological advancements and materialistic ideologies.

Peace

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I have since done a major re-edit of my previous post to clarity some of my points.

I'm happy you have found your inner peace, I'm still looking for mine. I'm very happy in this life, but don't claim to know what lies after.

You stated we will be able to reach beyond our 3 spacial dimensions, but no where in the multiverse theory does it claim we ever can. Not sure why you use it as a basis of argument. If I make a quantum choice and chose yes rather than no, whether or not a new universe is created to also allow for a new me and the "no" branch to play out has nothing to do with humanity being able to exist on a 4-dimensional or higher plane of existence.

If you believe we will suddenly be able to interact on a 4-spacial dimensional or higher level, how do you propose this will happen? What will be the trigger to bring about this shift you claim to know about? Im not sure what materialism or technological advances have done to obscure our spiritualism. Do you suggest early man could do thing we today would call magic? Or perhaps early tribal man were more "advanced" in this manner as you suggest? If so, what advantages did their societies hold over ours?
edit on 12-10-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ElevenFlint

First of all, it is not a 3d reality that we live in, instead a 4+ reality )

the shift in conciousness is done and there is nothing that can change this fact

so in which way did the shift occur, your statement is baseless.. there are shifts in every persons consiousness occuring every single second, so your statement is neither false nor is it a major statement.

Proof is everywhere. Just look around.

The more i look around the more facts show elite the rulling power of this physical dimension. They control the masses, not the few individuals, and doing a good job ) Some people do manage to do something, but we all know what happens to those who oppose the chief

When were so many esoteric books and so much information about anything available everywhere before?

Most people walk away from these books for the reason that they are full of ****. the number of people who are simply making money, by making false statements. because of all the millions of different religious groups that some are having trouble to see if any of them speak truth. all the false prophets, false messiahs etc.

There are no rules how to do this (meditate) correctly.

There are no rules to meditate, but there are different ways to do it, and some are more suitable for one thing more than for another (healing or a clearer mind)

not using the services you don't agree with anymore (e.g. banks and corporations )

+and stop using water for example (because of fluoridation), so yeah, no action is needed ) in death we change

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Again, I never asked for proof.

Okay fair enough you never said proof you said evidence. Go ahead and change where I said "calling for proof" with "calling for evidence", the meaning of what I said is still the same.

Imagining is fine, but there is a difference between imagining the possible and the impossible.

The funny thing about imagination is that there's no such thing as impossible.

So you simply take that as a made up story and accept it although it is quite clear that it is wrong.

Actually it's not quite clear that it is wrong, no matter the odds either way it is still possible, how do you actually know that our bodies are not encoded for truth? Did you read in one of those big fancy university text books?? Did you read it off of a very reputable official web site?? Or maybe your actually the next Einstien and right as I write this your down in your laboratory working away on the secrets of our DNA and life itself!..

So if your body tells you to become an alcoholic or to smoke 6 packs a day or to die or anorexia or bulimia or to suffer from any of the other eating disorders you think that the body is telling the truth? If a child gnaws on painted surfaces and suffers from lead poisoning that the child is listenign to the body telling it to be clean of poisons?

Honestly none of that has anything to do with what he means by our bodies being encoded with truth, point, missed. All those problems IMO come from a sick mind/body/soul which is a result of a sick world/environment, if anything we are sick with all these problems because we as a species have forgotten and ignored our inner truth.

Use your imagination and conceive of different situations and test these ideas that tossed out there.

You assume I haven't thought about it because I didn't come to the same conclusion as you? Wow, talk about ignorance...

Actually use the brain. You'll surprise yourself with the quality of your posts.

Wow could you be anymore condescending? How about you use your Heart and Soul? You'll surprise yourself with the quality of your posts.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

I'm happy you have found your inner peace, I'm still looking for mine. I'm very happy in this life, but don't claim to know what lies after.

As far as what's being posted, this are not claims to what lies beyond this life or life in general, but are my philosophical views of what the truth of existence means to me.

And it is for this reason I will state, I do not have the answers you seek. I believe the truth whatever it is, varies from each individual. There is but no common rule of thumb, as to what reality means to anyone, for I am of the notion that reality is whatever you make of it, in this realm of existence.

You stated we will be able to reach beyond our 3 spacial dimensions, but no where in the multiverse theory does it claim we ever can.

Reread my previous post as I have made a distinction of my understanding of a mulitverse or parallel realities.

If you believe we will suddenly be able to interact on a 4-spacial dimensional or higher level, how do you propose this will happen? What will be the trigger to bring about this shift you claim to know about? Im not sure what materialism or technological advances have done to obscure our spiritualism. Do you suggest early man could do thing we today would call magic? Or perhaps early tribal man were more "advanced" in this manner as you suggest? If so, what advantages did their societies hold over ours?

Now I don't believe we will "suddenly" interact on a 4-spacial dimension and nor do I claim what exactly will happen. I have shared my sentiments as is. As for your questions, I will suggest this piece of advice from the OP.

Peace

Your heart knows the truth even better, because it is the portal for your true self to come here in this 3D reality. Get rest from everything - TV, news, debates, political events, even entertainment. Meditate - go to a quiet place, just sit comfortably and close your eyes. There are no rules how to do this correctly. Just sit there and clean your mind of thoughts. Then inquire - ask who you truly are and what the truth about reality is. Or ask for validation of things you do or don't believe to be true. This is a great way to discern information. If you are honest in this you will get the answers in one way or another. Ask yourself even why you are here on this site (don't get me wrong on this). What are you trying to get from here? If you are a sceptic - why are you losing your time with this? If you are a believer - why not get all this information from meditation and experience? Take a break! Stop all the arguments at least for a day! Decide what's true for you, validate it by yourself and live it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join