It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet The Anarchist Leaders Behind The ‘Leaderless’ #Occupy Movement – Part One: Lisa Fithian

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It is good to discuss whether communism or capitalism is better for this country as an economic system. The thing is, everyone seems to want to cite examples of where each one succeeded or failed. The problem with this is that neither communism or capitalism has ever actually been tried in the world. You cannot call the user and China and north Korea communist because they are/were dictatorships.

Communism is rule by the working class and I believe it is safe to say that Stalin, map, and Kim Jung il were/are not part of the working class.

Capitalism was never tried in this country without heavy regulations set up usually benefiting the corporations. And regulations that govern hours and conditions and pay would also be gone. Corporations run skim are the reasons that anti monopoly laws and minimum wage laws we put into effect. Neither of these things is capitalism.

So until a country tries capitalism or communism in its purest sense, none of us can really pass judgement on which one works better, as we have no data to make that claim.

Also being worried that taxing job creators would mean less jobs is not something that we should even worry about in this country. After all these American job creators seem only to create all of these jobs in China/India etc.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

"Nuh-uh! I didn't lose. You lost! Loser, loser, loser! You're the loser, because your not the laborer and everyone knows that labor is the means of production, so you lose, loser! See? See how you lost? La la la la la I can't hear you - loser - La la la la"

Oh, make this man their leader. Anyone who can make such a well thought out and mature argument, surely should be a leader. A paragraph such as this ranks along the Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have A Dream" speech. Such flawless logic should be in a University educating our youth. Such flawless reason and obvious grasp of the issues is hard to find.

Even McCarthy-ism showed more maturity than this drivel

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Want to see a who's who list of the movers and shakers of Occupy Wallstreet?

Check out this 2008 event,
Funny how they all come together fawning our enemies

Ahmadinejad Sees (Code) Pink

More than 150 activists and individuals from almost fifty different organizations within the US peace and antiwar community came out to the Grand Hyatt Hotel

fielded questions from representatives of United for Peace and Justice, Code Pink, Women Against War, Just Foreign Policy, Pax Christi and a number of other peace groups. Fellowship of Reconciliation (FOR), an interfaith US peace group, convened the unprecedented discussion

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

"Nuh-uh! I didn't lose. You lost! Loser, loser, loser! You're the loser, because your not the laborer and everyone knows that labor is the means of production, so you lose, loser! See? See how you lost? La la la la la I can't hear you - loser - La la la la"

Oh, make this man their leader. Anyone who can make such a well thought out and mature argument, surely should be a leader. A paragraph such as this ranks along the Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have A Dream" speech. Such flawless logic should be in a University educating our youth. Such flawless reason and obvious grasp of the issues is hard to find.

Even McCarthy-ism showed more maturity than this drivel

My point exactly!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Here she is in Chicago. I find the parroting by the crowd to be a little chilling. Reminds me of Jim Jones.

I had to listen twice to get her message at the tail end of her little speech. Not Good!! Telling the crowd to make sure that "young white men have the microphone first" WTF is she saying.
edit on 11-10-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

The parroting drones are way too creepy.

Did she say they launched a bank attack the same time as Occupy Wall street started, highly organized and coordinated to the point where she personally attended all of them cities?

What further proof do people need that there are leaders behind the curtains?

How many Americans want to be turned into a good little parrot like those sheeple there?

Now everyone should understand why they want to take away our guns. Guns symbolize self empowerment, the polar opposite of what is witnessed in this video, submissive servitude.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krystian
We are really grasping for air with posts like this...

So im suppose to feel lied to or betrayed because a woman is a legendary organizer or protests and an anarchist?

I understand her statements 100% and I agree with them....why is this a bad thing?

Trying to characterize 1000s of people because of ONE girls alleged opinions is ..lol.. absurd. I see rightfully angry people speaking to power .. most were upright with no "funny walk" left / right tilt, or radical limp.

Making your voice heard is a good thing.. realize however.. shadowy overlords think like chess players, not pawns... the man has a plan, always.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
what about the tea baggers and their spokeswomen Sarah Palin. I would take this other lady over Sarah Palin any day.
edit on 11-10-2011 by shyster55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by shyster55

I don't recall talking about the tea party here. Anyway Lisa is all yours if you like that sort of thing. She reminds me of a rabid hyena.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
you got me there if I had to choose in that way I would choose my good old friend Palmela

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join